Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2016, 06:11 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post

You can attack my child for being disappointed that a new president he was old enough to like while running was attacked in so many incendiary ways before he was even inaugurated but it doesn't change the fact that the "anti" crowd is typically a profitable endeavor.
So...according to you --- it's not okay when Obama and Hillary get attacked, but it's okay when Trump gets attacked in a similar fashion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2016, 06:12 PM

7,737 posts, read 5,520,181 times
is any one surprised that the insane Citizens United propaganda lead fanatics buy crazy stuff like that? It's an obsession.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:19 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,691 times
Quote:
So President Obama is not a citizen and was not born in the United States? My son is quite tough and still hates Republicans, so I guess those books served a purpose, so thanks!
You would rather your child hate republicans than think for themselves and look at both sides of the debate? damnnnnnn! That to me is just really sad. I have my own views I wish my kids would hold to but I REFUSE to force my views on them. I let them come to their own conclusions I give my opinions if its asked and I answer questions if need be. I have even taken them to the library to find books to look at both side of the equation...its a duty I believe to do that. Otherwise its just setting our kids up for failure when they can't debate their views in a real setting when someone or something challenges their beliefs.

Wow....I just described the modern day liberal!

Old 09-04-2016, 06:19 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,716,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So...according to you --- it's not okay when Obama and Hillary get attacked, but it's okay when Trump gets attacked in a similar fashion.
Can you show exactly where I said that? I said, the "anti" crowd is commonly a money-making endeavor. The bookstore shelves were packed with anti-Obama books saying outrageous things about him and he hadn't even been inaugurated yet. The Tea Party has famously been about money.

Greedy super PACs drained the movement with endless pleas for money to support “conservative” candidates—while instead using the money to enrich themselves.

How We Killed the Tea Party - POLITICO Magazine

After eight years of attacks on President Obama, if Trump were elected, he and his supporters better suck it up because every ugly thing said about President Obama and Michelle will be repaid. After eight years of "Moochie" I can't wait until Melania has a nickname reflecting what people suspect.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Can you show exactly where I said that? I said, the "anti" crowd is commonly a money-making endeavor. The bookstore shelves were packed with anti-Obama books saying outrageous things about him and he hadn't even been inaugurated yet. The Tea Party has famously been about money.

Greedy super PACs drained the movement with endless pleas for money to support “conservative” candidates—while instead using the money to enrich themselves.

How We Killed the Tea Party - POLITICO Magazine

After eight years of attacks on President Obama, if Trump were elected, he and his supporters better suck it up because every ugly thing said about President Obama and Michelle will be repaid. After eight years of "Moochie" I can't wait until Melania has a nickname reflecting what people suspect.
Care to name some of these books that were out BEFORE he was inaugurated?

Old 09-04-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
You would rather your child hate republicans than think for themselves and look at both sides of the debate? damnnnnnn! That to me is just really sad. I have my own views I wish my kids would hold to but I REFUSE to force my views on them. I let them come to their own conclusions I give my opinions if its asked and I answer questions if need be. I have even taken them to the library to find books to look at both side of the equation...its a duty I believe to do that. Otherwise its just setting our kids up for failure when they can't debate their views in a real setting when someone or something challenges their beliefs.

Wow....I just described the modern day liberal!
My son did come up with his own opinion and Republicans helped him to develop it, so thank you for that. And he was on the debate team so don't underestimate him. I find it interesting that one comment about my son's disappointment has warranted your unending focus on him. He's one vote you lost, there's a lot more you should probably focus on.

Quote:
Care to name some of these books that were out BEFORE he was inaugurated?
Did I write down the names? No I did not write down the names of books from December 2008 but what it did show was these guys were ready to crank them out to the presses very fast.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
My son did come up with his own opinion and Republicans helped him to develop it, so thank you for that. And he was on the debate team so don't underestimate him. I find it interesting that one comment about my son's disappointment has warranted your unending focus on him. He's one vote you lost, there's a lot more you should probably focus on.

Did I write down the names? No I did not write down the names of books from December 2008 but what it did show was these guys were ready to crank them out to the presses very fast.
Lol. I am not a republican or a democrat. Trump is my candidate the GOP is NOT my party. Not unless Trump takes it over and changes it. I just feel sorry for someone whining and crying over a president being attacked by his enemies and that being the thing that makes him a liberal...its pathetically hilarious actually.

Well if you can remember something from so many years ago you must remember a few of the names...I think you are mistaken about the books.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:27 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
People like myself are anti-Hillary for good reasons. For one she is complete untrustworthy and arrogant. Another is her constant lies. Many vets remember the fact that the Clintons were less than cordial with Military personnel.
The crap pulled when the Clintons left the Whitehouse is another issue.
Her sense of entitlement along with her pandering to illegals is another issue.

Old 09-04-2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Lol. I am not a republican or a democrat. Trump is my candidate
Sounds like you're a Republican but I really don't care. There has been a great deal of speculation that Trump's end game is a media empire to compete with Fox News. That speaks directly to the topic of this thread which is the "anti" crowd is a money-maker.

Does Donald Trump want to create a Trump News Network? - POLITICO

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...e-network.html

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/...ump-tv-network

And all his worshippers will rush to give him money which makes me think of that famous quote "There's a sucker born every minute". Conservatives rushed to give money to the Tea Party too. They are blaming everyone else for their economic problems when they are their own worst enemy.

Old 09-04-2016, 09:06 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times
Quote:
So President Obama is not a citizen and was not born in the United States? My son is quite tough and still hates Republicans, so I guess those books served a purpose, so thanks!
You've indoctrinated him well, I see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections