Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2016, 08:47 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
All it takes is a simple question from a journalist like "who is that man that is by your side and appears to be coaching you at times?"
I'd think if you were pro or con for Hilliary you'd want an answer.
that only works with people who have some kind of relationship with the truth.... LOL

she might tell the reporter that this is the guy that cleans my servers with a rag. hahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2016, 09:18 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I take lisinopril for BP. Doesn't make me cough.
It's listed as a side effect. Lucky you! It makes me cough occasionally.

Old 09-07-2016, 09:28 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Hillary is Hitler's reincarnation as a women ... scorned!
All despots need a pick me up...

Old 09-07-2016, 09:29 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,998,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
that only works with people who have some kind of relationship with the truth.... LOL

she might tell the reporter that this is the guy that cleans my servers with a rag. hahaha
Mr.Clean,Mr.Clean...

Old 09-07-2016, 09:34 AM

12,042 posts, read 8,421,785 times
No one ever thinks of alcohol withdrawal symptoms?

Old 09-07-2016, 09:54 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
But who determines if the president is too sick to do their duties?
that would probably be a consensus of a variety of people, most likely the VP, speaker of the house, president pro tempore, the white house physician, and probably the cabinet. but that is speculation on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small
I take lisinopril for BP. Doesn't make me cough.
every medication affects people differently. for instance some people take the diabetes drug actos with no issues, i on the other hand had issues with severe edema, which i still suffer from, and still others had life threatening issues.

Old 09-07-2016, 10:22 AM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,760 times
Maybe its like a Pez dispenser only it gives cough drops...

Old 09-07-2016, 10:43 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
give me a break; of course we all know, many conditions do improve, but we still should know the present health of our candidates; this works for either party or any party for that matter. There certainly are reasons to be concerned about her health. She has a history of many ailments, some serious. Why do you think this is nothing more than a right wing conspiracy or anti Hillary people are not aware some ailments do improve? That is like saying we are not bright enough to know this?

1. Because there is absolutely no proof whatsoever. None. The right-wing is trying to diagnose over the Internet. Laughable and ridiculous.

2. Because they have claim things that make it obviously so.

Old 09-07-2016, 10:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
1. Because there is absolutely no proof whatsoever. None. The right-wing is trying to diagnose over the Internet. Laughable and ridiculous.

She has DVT which was verified by a doctor years ago for starters. I have no idea why she is having so much trouble with a cough nor does anyone else, but do you think I am wrong to think a person running for president should be examined for health issues and the results should be made public? No one is trying to diagnose. Some are simply asking the question: is she healthy enough to be our president, what is wrong with that. I am voting for Trump but I want to see a true report on his health as well. This holds true for Johnson as well. It is Hillary's supporters that are blaming the other side. It is always easier to blame someone else, rather than ask the question? Seems like you fit into that hole. Why would you not want to see her recent medical records? BTW, her so called flu 4 years or so ago that resulted in her fall, was questioned by many and she wasn't running for anything.

Old 09-07-2016, 10:56 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,275,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Given the present state of World politics and turmoil in many regions, we better make sure the next POTUS is healthy and up to the task of leading. Whatever sympathy we show to Hillary over her coughing will not be reciprocated by other World leaders. In fact many would enjoy dealing with president with a whole arrray of medical ailments. They will take full advantage of a sick and physically impaired commander in chief.

It will not be pretty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections