Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2016, 02:02 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,259,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
ttps://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/773243261548765184

....translation: this really has us worried because it's gaining traction.

Worry about the mental capacity of the anti-Hillary crowd.

Sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2016, 02:04 AM

3,943 posts, read 6,385,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
About 1 of 10. I got a cough too. I'm a doc.
I had a terrible cough on Lisinopril. I had it for a long time until I found out why. My doctor is so good, I don't know why it took her so long. It was awful. I take Losartan now. It's even cheaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Trump should have a cup of green tea ready with honey. Tell her it worked for his grandma. Would be awesome.
You guys are good tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Yeah but what happens if she refuses to step down? If she did end up in hospital can she still perform her tasks as President?
It doesn't matter if she dies when she takes her hand off the Quran. I mean, bible. She won't be running this country. She'll have the same bosses Obama has. I'm surprised at you guys. I thought you were smarter than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
We are better off if she is too damn sick to do anything.
LOLS, true!

Old 09-07-2016, 02:24 AM

4,498 posts, read 3,948,214 times
Hillary would crawl out of her grave to take the oath of office. If she ever did, she stopped thinking about the good of the country long ago. For her, it's all about " I deserve it". Face it, we're screwed.

Old 09-07-2016, 03:33 AM

4,804 posts, read 3,522,032 times
And she has a neurologist hang out with her just in case too, with that diazepam/valium shot. I wonder if ACA is paying for this.
The Neuroscience Center of Northern New Jersey - Neurology - Morristown, New Jersey - Our Physicians

Old 09-07-2016, 03:37 AM

4,804 posts, read 3,522,032 times
The Constitution clearly states who takes over when POTUS is too sick or dies.. The VP, then the Speaker of the House..
And she has a neurologist hang out with her just in case too, with that diazepam/valium shot, for her cough. I wonder if ACA is paying for this.
The Neuroscience Center of Northern New Jersey - Neurology - Morristown, New Jersey - Our Physicians

Old 09-07-2016, 04:43 AM

12,688 posts, read 6,757,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
We have all heard the stories and seen the videos where Hillary is hacking and coughing.
There are rumors that she is really sick and shouldn't be running for office.

The question is what happens if she is elected and shortly after she is too sick to carry on her duties BUT her ego is so huge that she refuses to step down.

We have had Presidents who have died in office and others who have been assassinated and the VP steps in as President but what would happen if the President refused to step down?

How sick would someone have to be for Congress to get involved?

Has there ever been a precedent?
Woodrow Wilson as has been discussed, is an example of how things went horribly wrong. Even if the American people wanted Bill Clinton to take over, there is no Constitutional basis for him having one scrap of power. And because of Wilson's case and the Amendment it resulted in, Bill would not take over nor would he wield any power whatsoever. The VP would take over the instant that the POTUS was unable or unfit to perform their duties as president.

Another great example was FDR's fourth term. The DNC and others knew perfectly well that FDR's health was rapidly failing and that he wasn't fit to run again. They covered it up and blew smoke up the collective backsides of the American people, and FDR was reelected again. Less than four months after taking the oath of office again, he was dead. FDR was kind of the only monarch for all intents and purposes we've ever had. The man had to die in order to stop being President -- but he only barely won his last term and would have definitely lost that year if the American people had been made aware of his rapidly failing health.

Both Wilson and Roosevelt were cases that created Constitutional crises. Both led to the 22nd and 25th Amendments -- to keep such things from ever happening again.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:25 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,990,286 times
Is Hillary taking Lamictal?

It's an anti-seizure medication the side effects of which include prolonged coughing fits.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:35 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,987,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Who really knows? I do think it is interesting, all kidding aside, she suddenly says the cause is allergies, when we never heard about them before, not even in 2008? I really do not care about anyone tax returns, college transcripts or other personal information, but I do think all candidates running for President should be examined by an independent doctor, who also has access to past medical history and the results should be made public.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:39 AM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,990,286 times
search:

Lamictal coughing

Old 09-07-2016, 05:42 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,987,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Apparently the anti-Hillary camp is completely unaware that people can recover from certain medical conditions.

But I guess desperate times call for desperate measure, however uninformed and ridiculous.
give me a break; of course we all know, many conditions do improve, but we still should know the present health of our candidates; this works for either party or any party for that matter. There certainly are reasons to be concerned about her health. She has a history of many ailments, some serious. Why do you think this is nothing more than a right wing conspiracy or anti Hillary people are not aware some ailments do improve? That is like saying we are not bright enough to know this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections