Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2016, 01:02 PM

3,869 posts, read 4,082,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Hillary is one of the least "funny" politicians. Did you notice the girl's reaction to her bobble head?
I agree one will not see her at the Improv anytime soon, but I believe that is what she was doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2016, 01:03 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,958,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
This makes me wonder if trump had knowledge of this. "She doesn't have the strength or stamina to be president."
Trump also "knows more than the generals," so why shouldn't he know more than the doctors?

Old 09-07-2016, 01:09 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,600,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Hillary may have Parkinson's Disease. . . D'oh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
This is a very interesting video. If nothing else, it's very stange that a presidential candidate has decided to essentially hide from public view until the election.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:09 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,539,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Kennedy had Addisons Disease, Roosevelt had polio, Eisenhower has cardiac disease, Reagan had dementia, GHB had a-fib. It'll take more a cough for chimps to get rid of her.
Reagan also had recurring UTIs, TMJ, prostrate stones, and arthritis.
GHWB had bleeding ulcers and arthritis before and while serving, and he hasn't kicked the bucket yet.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:13 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,289,975 times
The fact that a thread like this was started to discuss the coughing of a candidate reflects on what we are dealing with in this election. Maybe she's hiding something more serious, maybe not. But I cannot remember any other election where it seems so many times issues that concern me as a citizen take a backseat to the tomfoolery that is this election season.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:15 PM

2,240 posts, read 1,387,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I have noticed that anti-Hillary fabrication has gotten worse and worse and more and more desperate as it is becoming blatantly clear that Donald Trump is a buffoon and will not get elected.

How can it be a fabrication if there is video proof of her coughing fits? I don't claim to know what is happening with her, but coughing like that on separate clips on consecutive days is certainly worrisome.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:16 PM

19,029 posts, read 14,219,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Kennedy had Addisons Disease, Roosevelt had polio, Eisenhower has cardiac disease, Reagan had dementia, GHB had a-fib. It'll take more a cough for chimps to get rid of her.
However, Parkinson's Disease (if verified) is far more debilitating, and is a disability that should prohibit her serving in any public office.
As shown in the video, her "freezes" and strange jerky movements and difficulty climbing are but a sample of symptoms associated with Parkinson's Disease. But the most dangerous are the "freezes."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

Old 09-07-2016, 01:18 PM

1,043 posts, read 900,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Her medical condition isn't any of your business.

Do me a favor; call your parents and tell them they did an awful job teaching you how to stay out of other people's lives.

CNN published an article about presidential candidates releasing medical records.
If the disease is debilitating or the candidate could die from it during office than the public has a right to know.

Feel free to read it for yourself.

Should candidates' health histories stay private? - CNN.com

Old 09-07-2016, 01:25 PM

18,805 posts, read 8,481,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetgraphics View Post
Not good - Parkinson's Disease is indicated -

The above is about total BS. Although the 'doc' excuses himself at the start of the video as not being her attending doc, he obviously doesn't know Parkinson's. The points in the video he describes are not Parkinson's in any way. The tremors, face and posturing are taken out of context and not due to any advanced Parkinson's disease.

Yes she could have the start of Parkinson's, as do I. And even if she does, in most cases the problem is motor not mentation.

This video is political bs.

Old 09-07-2016, 01:29 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,158,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizjo View Post
How can it be a fabrication if there is video proof of her coughing fits? I don't claim to know what is happening with her, but coughing like that on separate clips on consecutive days is certainly worrisome.
What is also interesting is that her staff looks like they gave her one small pill for the coughing. If this was an ongoing problem simply with coughing; why did someone not hand her a glass of water and one box/bag of Luden's? Are there 'pills' out there that do work to stifle coughing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections