Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 12:08 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It has now come to the point that when Hillary opens her mouth it becomes such a moment that you almost start to laugh before she even utters a word as you know the first will be the start of another lie and deceive!
its not only lying, i can't remember a more disingenuous tone from anyone, politician or otherwise, she's just not realizing that she's not doing a very good job at hiding the fact that she thinks we're all morons.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:45 PM

17,340 posts, read 11,266,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
She said its 'critical' that we see them.

LOL

No matter what his returns say, she's going to try and turn it into an 'AH HA, gotcha' moment since most people aren't experts in the minutia of tax returns, especially someone else's return, she can spin this anyway she wants, him releasing them, even if they are 100 pct on the up and up, is like found gold for someone who doesn't have many straws left to grasp.
It doesn't matter what his returns say. If he releases them, even if they are as clean as the driven snow, CNN and a myriad of other media will twist and turn them into something evil, and against humanity, LOL. Trump supporters don't give a rat's behind about his returns.
On the other hand, it's Hillary's Hail Mary that he releases them so she can pick through it and distort it. Trump's not that stupid.

Old 09-06-2016, 12:52 PM

9,719 posts, read 14,257,964 times
Not competent? She doesn't even meet the minimum requirements!

So she's meeting with her "hand picked" press on her plane? I saw her answer some softball questions, riddled with .....ahh......ahh.......ahh......ahh.....cough, cough....ahh......and cough, cough.........ahh

Experienced we ask? She says.......well, President Obama thought so when he endorsed me for Secretary of State!..............

I rest my case.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:06 PM

25,943 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Check Trump's tweet about the C. He didn't know what the C stands for either. He tried to criticize Hillary for not knowing what C meant, and his answer for what it means was incorrect.

Trump mistakes 'confidential' and 'classified' in Clinton attack - CNNPolitics.com
You do realize that SOS has briefings concerning the job before beginning. If you can give me the dates that Trump served as SOS.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Are you joking? You're comparing a former first lady, senator, secretary of state to someone who has never held public office. If Hillary didn't know what "C' stood for after her long resume then God help us if she becomes president.
Not joking, just desperate. Gee, whenever I started a new job in the Federal government, there was always an SOP (Standard Operating Procedure manual) not to mention notebooks full of regulations concerning the job I was doing. If I wasn't sure about something, I asked. Of course, I got much better reviews than old Hillary is scoring!

They have said that she should have known what was "sensitive" even if it wasn't marked.

She is dumb and/or careless, but ultimately morally, mentally and physically incompetent to serve as POTUS or dog catcher. I'm thinking prison laundry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Hillary's FBI interview revealed many very disturbing things.

Like she didn't know information about drone strikes was classified, when it was top secret information.

She really painted herself as completely incompetent in her FBI interview.
I'm starting to think she couldn't be this dumb, no one could. Maybe she was either stoned or drunk most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
The whole Hillary health thing is a right-wing smear campaign, plain as day.
Trump supporters enjoy a good laugh! That is rather unkind though since she is obviously gravely ill yet no one seems to care enough to talk her into spending her last days with her family.

I know what aging does to people, I have lived around older people my whole life. Nothing going on with Hillary has anything to do with normal aging. She looks like dead-woman walking and sorry, we're trying to elect a competent POTUS and are not the "Make A Wish" Foundation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post

So she's meeting with her "hand picked" press on her plane? I saw her answer some softball questions, riddled with .....ahh......ahh.......ahh......ahh.....cough, cough....ahh......and cough, cough.........ahh

Experienced we ask? She says.......well, President Obama thought so when he endorsed me for Secretary of State!..............

I rest my case.
Yes, I figured it would be "hand picked" press on her plane. I don't think that would surprise anyone. And, on her plane, isn't that kind of unusual also.

President Obama has been wrong about more than her competency for anything.

Old 09-06-2016, 01:12 PM

15,629 posts, read 10,383,806 times
Hillary's perfect to be president. She stole her nomination from her opponent by being in cahoots with the DNC. Her accomplishments in sum are she was born a woman and has been in but mostly around politics for 40 years. A "broke" politician's wife 15 years ago, she is the wealthiest public servant to be nominated for president. Hillary plays the game well and is the kind of gal the elite love. She would be the perfect president for them!

Last edited by texan2yankee; 09-06-2016 at 01:56 PM..

Old 09-06-2016, 02:04 PM

24,471 posts, read 17,207,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Let's face it - anything she doesn't want to talk about will be answered with "I don't know" or "I didn't know" or "I don't remember" and the media will accept that as a reasonable answer. That's the same game a teenager pulls with their parents.

Reagan was getting the same way at the end of his last term due to his age and failing health.
Do we really want to elect someone who is in decline before she is elected?

We have all seen how the pressures of the oval office weighs on and ages people. Some one in poor health need not apply.

I can see it now a situation occurs half way cross the world at 3 am DC time and no one out of fear for their heads wants to wake up Hillary. The Queen needs her beauty rest or she is a beast!

Not good.

Old 09-06-2016, 02:43 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,730,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post

I rest my case.
Than you also must have seen how she responded to her latest poll numbers by holding her hand up to the camera and ending the interview!

Mrs Crooked and Scared!

Old 09-06-2016, 03:04 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Let's face it - anything she doesn't want to talk about will be answered with "I don't know" or "I didn't know" or "I don't remember" and the media will accept that as a reasonable answer. That's the same game a teenager pulls with their parents.
And? What's the problem?

We all know "Well, I don't remember" is the RW's favorite excuse for virtually anything.

Old 09-06-2016, 03:37 PM

9,719 posts, read 14,257,964 times
If it's "I don't remember"
It's "I don't pay ANY attention to the polls"

Crooked Hillary is more crooked than we knew! So much has come out...it's a barnstorm of lies!
And the democrats are willing to put our country in HER hands??? Are they totally unaware of her proven track record, which speaks for itself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections