Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 10:54 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,355,812 times

Advertisements

Amazing how Trump loves David Duke.

Can you ever imagine someone like David Duke supporting Hillary Clinton? NEVER!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 10:56 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,747,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Amazing how Trump loves David Duke.

Can you ever imagine someone like David Duke supporting Hillary Clinton? NEVER!!!
we weren't born last night, we all know that the bad guys are trying to 'brand' trump and duke, they're trying to tie them together like they're blood brothers, same thing with putin, neither person has anything to do with trump yet this is all we hear about.

just please make it stop.

Old 09-14-2016, 02:31 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,386,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
And yet your description was "Democrats". FWIW, Hillary regrets what she said as well.
FWIRW, she said she regretted saying 'half' of his supporters. Since she didn't clarify, she means all or none.

Old 09-14-2016, 05:51 AM

31,036 posts, read 19,620,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
David Duke is still involved with white supremacy, he just makes it sound more pleasant now. In 1980 left the Klan and formed the NAAWP. He has also pushed conspiracy theories about "Jewish banking" and "promotion of homosexuality" by Jews.
So....I don't care what DD says or thinks, it's immaterial to this election or to Trump. He is only a symbol to motivate easily manipulated low IQ voters.

Old 09-14-2016, 06:14 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,246,078 times
Pence is not going Call out" "racist groups' to alienate the extremist groups which Trump has worked hard to gain their support!!!!
People actually forget this is the guy who had issue with the homosexual community being served by merchants. What ever anyone things a person who is homosexual is still a living human being. I am not a advocate of the media promotion especially "yahoo" and how it floods it website with "cheer-leading homosexuality", but I do know people have that right to select their life. I am not the one who can tell them what they can and can't do.
I doubt there is a family in America, maybe even in the world, that does not have someone somewhere within the span of the family vast scope who is homosexual.

Old 09-14-2016, 06:24 AM

26,239 posts, read 22,415,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
FWIRW, she said she regretted saying 'half' of his supporters. Since she didn't clarify, she means all or none.
Sociopaths are never sorry as they never believe they do anything wrong. She only regretted it because it became a thorn in her side.

Hillary the open racist too stupid to realize it, this is deplorable, so is this the behavior that they want Pence to display? We want him to openly condemn people?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k4nmRZx9nc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib_VIGWFufk

Old 09-14-2016, 09:58 AM

42,732 posts, read 30,014,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
we weren't born last night, we all know that the bad guys are trying to 'brand' trump and duke, they're trying to tie them together like they're blood brothers, same thing with putin, neither person has anything to do with trump yet this is all we hear about.

just please make it stop.
Who are "the bad guys"?

Old 09-14-2016, 10:01 AM

42,732 posts, read 30,014,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
That's false.

If I say "half" a bushel of apples are spoiled, and then I backtrack and say that I shouldn't have said "half", that correction does not mean that I now think the entire bushel is spoiled, nor does it mean that I think none of the apples in the bushel is spoiled. It simply means that "half" was inaccurate.

Old 09-14-2016, 10:45 AM

10,512 posts, read 5,212,730 times

Old 09-14-2016, 10:48 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,950,097 times
As I noted in another thread, THIS is the Clinton "trump card" (no pun intended). Her campaign honestly believes at this point (and has for a few months) that their number one issue to get elected on is...............
David Duke. They feel he is such a golden issue that they pull it out when most needed (and lord knows they need a good issue right now).
I personally feel it has been too long since Duke was "big in the news". It's been over 25 years. So most young people don't even know who he is. I think it's a weak Number One Issue for a campaign to use. But mark it well: this is what the Clinton campaign has chosen to use to carry Hillary to victory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections