Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2016, 12:13 PM

31,335 posts, read 14,447,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump and his supporters traffic in smear campaigns, falsehoods and conspiracy theories. It's amazing how many Trump supporters are amateur doctors!

Calm down.
There is something wrong with Hillary. Obviously.
Since the campaign and the media can't be trusted, all we have is what we have --- guesses as to her condition.
Let her release immediately all of her health records. NOW.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:17 PM

309 posts, read 161,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
She was in shade and at most filtered light. It wasn't hot - the heat index, factoring in the humidity, was about 82 degrees. She has lived in very humid and often very hot climates for decades. Not only that, the photos (there are many of them) of her at the event just prior to her collapse, don't show a drop of sweat on her.

She claims "Dehydration" on a regular basis as well - which frankly seems odd. If you know you're prone to it, and you're in the public eye, you perhaps make sure you are hydrated, that you're dressed appropriately for public events, that sort of thing.

The woman is chronically ill. It's not weird to want to know what the main health issue is. It's called "making a fully informed decision" and it's the right of the American people to know what particular challenges a possible President may have to deal with physically.
Please, please provide me with reliable, factual evidence that Hillary Clinton is chronically ill. If you can do that, I will believe you. This is something I would like to know too.

Different people have different tolerances for heat. Already being dehydrated increases your risk of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Most of us are slightly dehydrated all the time, especially those of us who drink caffeinated drinks and do not sip water all day plus drink fluids which replace electrolytes. Older people are especially prone to dehydration. I am surprised that Clinton continued on with her campaign after being told she had pneumonia. That was definitely not smart.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:21 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If wikileaks actually has documents showing Clinton has something other than pneumonia, I wonder how many Democrats will get tired of being lied to, or will they just then move the goal post into, of course she is sick and wanted to LIE to the public..

Not holding my breath on them making the right choice.. they clearly have no problem being lied to

All the real Democrats have left the party already and won't be voting for Hillary. The disastrous drop in turnout for the DNC primaries are testimony to this. What's left are party hacks and those who would vote for the Democrat even if Osama Bin Laden was on the ticket. They are not phased by the lying.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Calm down.
There is something wrong with Hillary. Obviously.
Since the campaign and the media can't be trusted, all we have is what we have --- guesses as to her condition.
Let her release immediately all of her health records. NOW.
Why "obviously"

Old 09-13-2016, 12:24 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Different people have different tolerances for heat. Already being dehydrated increases your risk of heat exhaustion and heat stroke. Most of us are slightly dehydrated all the time, especially those of us who drink caffeinated drinks and do not sip water all day plus drink fluids which replace electrolytes. Older people are especially prone to dehydration. I am surprised that Clinton continued on with her campaign after being told she had pneumonia. That was definitely not smart.
Indeed.

Chronic alcoholics have huge problems with heat. Their body is constantly trying to burn off the excess alcohol, it dehydrates them and Hillary is known not to drink water. All in all not a good combination.

Though in this case, I'm thinking it's more of a case of her passing from Black Out stage to Passing Out stage. Happens all the time to drunks.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
All the real Democrats have left the party already and won't be voting for Hillary. The disastrous drop in turnout for the DNC primaries are testimony to this. What's left are party hacks and those who would vote for the Democrat even if Osama Bin Laden was on the ticket. They are not phased by the lying.
Interesting observation. Are you a real Democrat? Would you be okay with Trump as President, because there are only two real choices?

Old 09-13-2016, 12:27 PM

31,335 posts, read 14,447,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Why "obviously"
Healthy people don't have these kinds of issues.
Let her release her full medical records immediately. They are of much more importance than Trump's tax returns, towards giving the people the information they need to make an intelligent decision.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:30 PM

25,926 posts, read 16,655,905 times
If I was inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt I would say she showed a lot of heart going to the memorial as sick as she was.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Indeed.

Chronic alcoholics have huge problems with heat. Their body is constantly trying to burn off the excess alcohol, it dehydrates them and Hillary is known not to drink water. All in all not a good combination.

Though in this case, I'm thinking it's more of a case of her passing from Black Out stage to Passing Out stage. Happens all the time to drunks.
Hillary is an alcoholic? I didn't know that. Where did you get that information?

Did you know that drugs such as antihistamines can cause problems with your body's ability to regulate heat too. So if you have allergies and take antihistamines regularly, that, too, can cause you to overheat easily. I learned that the hard way.

Old 09-13-2016, 12:37 PM

8,189 posts, read 12,935,355 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=q5mYx5oCxEg

The doctor's second video debunking the "over heated" lie and the "Pneumonia lie".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections