Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2016, 03:13 PM

309 posts, read 161,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Ah the 2008 article - Hillary was running against Obama in 2008 - when the liberal media favored Obama - so guess where this came from?

Also you democrats have no trouble drudging up 20 yr old incidents involving Trump - but when faced with the same you call foul - get real.

Also as far as the Clinton Foundation, Charitywatch reported the that the foundation donated far below the 75% that a good charity spends on it's mission.

So we have many conflicting stories and I'm waiting to see the released emails before making further judgements - but the Feds wouldn't be looking into it if it was indeed a true charity.
"You Democrats"? I thought you told me earlier that YOU are a real Democrat.

Old 09-13-2016, 03:21 PM

309 posts, read 161,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
She couldn't dare to not show.

Would have been a political minefield to avoid it.

If she was ill she could have told the truth and been excused but not inclined to tell the truth precluded her from that.

If I had pneumonia I would have stated that and the American People would understand.
Seriously? If she had said she was sick, she wouldn't have been excused. She would have either been accused of lying or the talking-head doctors would have been opining for every cent they could get that she must be on her deathbed!

Old 09-13-2016, 03:34 PM

1,229 posts, read 863,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Let me preface: I wish for her good health.

I'm convinced that it's Crooked Hillary disease as negative karma back is a "B".

Normally what one puts in they get out or receive in return.
Karma is a BS fairy tale concept.

If there was any real truth behind karma, John Corzine would/should have been forcibly raped by an Ethiopian transvestite by now.

With someone like Hillary, whose body is basically the shape of a freeze-dried pear, I'd lean with something like she drank too much diet coke with aspartame, housed in aluminum cans, way before karma got her.

How much time do you think she has spent excersising in her life?

How much time do you even think she's spent outside in fresh air and in real sunlight?

My guess to both above......almost none of either.

Karma is a noble concept - but lets face it, if it really worked, the same crooks, criminals and killers, that run our country, would not be left to remain in their positions very long and repeat the same behavior over and over and over......

Last edited by At-Chilles; 09-13-2016 at 03:45 PM..

Old 09-13-2016, 04:13 PM

8,188 posts, read 12,935,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Do you have evidence that proves Snopes wrong?

See, this is the problem with Trump supporters, and the right wing in general: They're not interested in the truth. There's a reason that conspiracy theories abound in right-wing world.
Do you have evidence that Snopes has access to Clintons medical records? In the video the doctor CLEARLY STATES he has not examined Clinton; he is only offering his OPINION as a medical doctor. How can snopes claim his opinion is false?

BTW- I DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP. I am voting third party. This election is such a bad joke it isn't funny anymore. We have the orange Hitler running against Grandma Nixon. Both of them suck but I can't decide which one sucks the most.

I wish people would read the party platforms of the third parties.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:16 PM

38,856 posts, read 25,670,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Actually I'm appalled by both candidates. It's amazing to me that out of our entire country, these two goombahs are who rose to the top.

It's downright depressing.

But hey, at least Trump's crazy comments and Hillary's bizarre physical episodes are somewhat entertaining, in a very sad sort of way. Sort of like watching a two year long train wreck - that you know has at least five more long, arduous years ahead of it - maybe much longer.
Like I've said for months, this is without a doubt the most entertaining campaign season in living memory.

I'm enjoying all the epic sturm und drang and hope that the losing side will be as animated, self-contradictory and ignorant as the tea partiers/birthers have been for the past eight years.

It makes for great political theater.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:18 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,253,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

This doctor has evaluated Clinton's issues and concludes it is PD.

Sooooo THAT's why she went to the Chelsea Clinic instead of a real medical facility....probably left her PD meds at her place.....

Old 09-13-2016, 04:30 PM

35,867 posts, read 21,277,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
She doesn't have a tremor problem. She has an acute clonic-tonic seizure problem, complete with loss of consciousness. That's what the public saw again on Sunday morning.

I saw those in my grandson - not even funny

Old 09-13-2016, 04:35 PM

Let's say you are out to dinner with friends. One of your friends is not feeling well so you leave. When the car arrives your friend can't even walk; they have to be dragged into the car. Are you going to take them to her daughter's apartment or the hospital?

There can only be one reason to avoid the hospital. The person has a condition that they are aware of and do not want to to be known. Is it PD? Is it something else? Hard to tell.

Clinton is interviewing for a job. As her employers we (citizens) have a right to know if she has medical issues that would interfere with her duties. If you were an employer would you hire someone that seems to be dishonest about their qualifications?

Old 09-13-2016, 04:38 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,648,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
"You Democrats"? I thought you told me earlier that YOU are a real Democrat.
I always take that "I used to be a Democrat" with a grain of salt no matter who posts it. It's usually little slips that give it away.

Old 09-13-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I always take that "I used to be a Democrat" with a grain of salt no matter who posts it. It's usually little slips that give it away.
I've always taken people that identify with EITHER political crime family as sheep. You keep voting for the same thing over and over wondering why things keep getting worse and worse for you. Your "Leader" tells you it is because of the other guy. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections