Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2016, 10:11 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,095,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Didn't you know that dehydration can be the result of not drinking enough water and fluids, so, yes, one can become dehydrated standing in the hot sun in that weather. You guys ever heard of getting dehydrated from vomiting, etc? Clinton was most likely dehydrated before the ceremony and she experienced overheating while standing in those conditions.
They have used the, she's sick, dehydrated excuse before when she fell and hit her head, and suffered a concussion.

With Hillary's history of falls, do you think they would let her get dehydrated again? How incompetent do you think Hillary's medical team is to let her go out to a major event like the 9/11 ceremony dehydrated, especially after all the media coverage about her poor health.

Sorry, but the whole "Hillary was dehydrated" excuse just doesn't hold water (pun intended).

Old 09-13-2016, 10:22 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
They didn't - they said it was BELOW 70%. And at 9:30a that morning the temp was in the 70s.

And for cripes sake - it wasn't hot. Even her campaign eventually walked back their initial overheated statement. Not to mention, even HRC came out a couple of hours later and said it was a beautiful day.

She grew up in Chicagoland and lived in Arkansas. She knows heat - and Sunday wasn't it. Give it up already.
Not only that - if she was so overheated, why isn't she sweating even a tiny bit in any of the many photos of her during the ceremony?

Old 09-13-2016, 10:22 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
What did she lie about again?
It was just a day or two ago Clinton was the healthiest person alive..

Old 09-13-2016, 10:25 AM

8,052 posts, read 12,772,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It was just a day or two ago Clinton was the healthiest person alive..
Yes she was. She opened a pickle jar on national television!

Old 09-13-2016, 10:29 AM

309 posts, read 161,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Just stop. You're excuses and reasoning have become delusional at this point. The next thing your going to say is how she was probably fasting and hadn't had any water in the last 3 days. Give it a rest.
Just stop it? Delusional? Excused? My position is not an excuse; it's a very reasonable explanation of what likely happened. Based on your comments regarding dehydration, it appears you have little knowledge regarding dehydration.

Are you always so rude and stoop to personal attacks when you cannot refute with reasonable options. I will remember to ignore you in the future, thank you. If you don't like my posts, feel free to ignore them.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
No - it's massively hypocritical to pound on Clinton being dishonest while completely excusing that Trump is dishonest as well.

Neither candidate has the integrity that I would like in a president.
I dont think ANYONE has claimed Trump is completely honest. I'm one of his biggest supporters and acknowledge that hes has um.. embellished his statements to use the media

Old 09-13-2016, 10:38 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,894,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
She lives in an air conditioned world. You also totally ignore the fact that she was standing in a crow of people in the sun. She is clearly not accustomed to standing in the hot sun amongst a crowd of people, and the pneumonia obviously made her more vulnerable.

So, do you live in New York City? Does it not get hot there in early September?

Give it up altrady? I am a reasonable and very tenacious person. Persuade me overheating is not a reasonable possibility, and I will give it up.
She wasn't in the sun. Shade or filtered sunlight at the most.
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/in...10.h473.2x.jpg

http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscm...482b32f0a4.jpg

The high had reached 79 degrees between 6 am and noon, with a humidity of 63 percent.
https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/...-york/historic

This translates into at the most an 82 degree heat index.
https://www.weather.gov/arx/heat_index

Sorry, but that's just not particularly hot, especially standing in the shade. And note - no photos of Clinton show her with a drop of sweat on her forehead that morning. c

Couple this episode with the myriad of other troubling episodes over the past few years - falls, uncontrolled coughing fits, concussions, broken bones, needing help - on both sides, people practically carrying her - up steps that aren't even particularly steep, freezing during speeches, odd tics when bombarded by visual or verbal stimuli - something is definitely wrong with her and since she is asking the American people to trust her with the most powerful position in politics in our nation and probably in the world, we have a right to know what we're getting ourselves into.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
There may be one sociopath in this election, but it sure as hell isn't Hillary Clinton.
Proof positive that the Clinton supporters, dont care about ANYTHING Clinton says or does..

Old 09-13-2016, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I will be waiting to see the emails. There is one thing that bothers me about 'leaked/hacked' emails: how do we verify their originality? I am no geek; I'm a retired truck driver. If I take any large bill, into any store, the cashier will take the felt-tip pen to it and look for threads to check it's authenticity. Hackers have to be fairly good to steal what they are stealing when it comes to emails. How can we be sure that the hackers did not modify the electronic trail on the hacked documents? I think this would be more of a problem where you have tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of 'documents' released at one time. There would always be a chance of a forgery mixed in with a group of 'authentic' documents. I would love to hear the answer from our 'experts'.
No one to my knowledge, has made the claim that they were "invented".

If they werent original, one would think the Clinton campaign would be out there saying so.

DNC Chairman resigned over them, rather than disputing their authenticity.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:44 AM

8,052 posts, read 12,772,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Not only that - if she was so overheated, why isn't she sweating even a tiny bit in any of the many photos of her during the ceremony?
Why didn't she remove her coat if she was too hot?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections