Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2016, 10:47 AM

9,913 posts, read 7,740,194 times

Advertisements

I do hope she receives the necessary treatment. Hope she can focus on her health instead of the Election; so that she can have more time with her grandchildren & daughter.

Some interesting point of fews. The bulging eyes can also be a sign of Graves Disease which is correlation to a Thyroid Disorder typical in woman. Not sure but could also have low iodine levels that can cause seizures.

Definitely the transition of summer to fall is a huge for pneumonia cases.

What does concern me is it appears to be dyskinesia causing abnormal and impaired body movements. Can be a lot of factors effecting that underlying health issues, age, stress, low levels in the body example being magnesium, and so forth.

14,834 posts, read 7,440,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
This doctor has evaluated Clinton's issues and concludes it is PD.
Less than a minute into the video he references infowars. No real reason to continue watching after that. He's not dealing in reality.

69,368 posts, read 64,232,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
She lives in an air conditioned world. You also totally ignore the fact that she was standing in a crow of people in the sun. She is clearly not accustomed to standing in the hot sun amongst a crowd of people, and the pneumonia obviously made her more vulnerable.

So, do you live in New York City? Does it not get hot there in early September?

Give it up altrady? I am a reasonable and very tenacious person. Persuade me overheating is not a reasonable possibility, and I will give it up.
ahh, goal post has now moved from pneumonia, to she wasnt in air conditioning..

You should work for the Clinton campaign..

Old 09-13-2016, 10:48 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,609,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Can you make a detailed, and reasoned rebuttal, refuting of his hypothesis?
Yep.

Quote:
The doctor made a 16+ minute presentation on his hypothesis, can you make even a 5 minute presentation on why his hypothesis is incorrect?
I don't need even 60 seconds.

All it takes is this:

"So, doc... When did you examine Hillary? Not videos of Hillary. An actual exam."

TV and internet GOP "doctors" making political statements and medical conjecture only confirm what the Drumpfsters want to hear.

I recall standing in formation with a whole bunch of other young, fit guys in high humidity conditions and some of them passed out and hit the deck. It happens to all ages, shapes and sizes.

So there.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:48 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,987,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
They have used the, she's sick, dehydrated excuse before when she fell and hit her head, and suffered a concussion.

With Hillary's history of falls, do you think they would let her get dehydrated again? How incompetent do you think Hillary's medical team is to let her go out to a major event like the 9/11 ceremony dehydrated, especially after all the media coverage about her poor health.

Sorry, but the whole "Hillary was dehydrated" excuse just doesn't hold water (pun intended).
I was thinking the same thing: last time it was stomach flu and she was weak and dehydrated. Add to that the number of times there is a record of her falling in the past 6 to 9 years. I have no idea what she has or doesn't have, but if anyone totally believes the story offered Sunday, they need to use their heads not their hearts or maybe need to check her past health history. One normally does not get dehydrated without some signs of thirst is nothing else: would she not go to an event like 9/ll without some water? Most of us take it with us anymore. If she didn't it shows another sign of poor judgment.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:49 AM

10,512 posts, read 5,189,218 times
Trump and his supporters traffic in smear campaigns, falsehoods and conspiracy theories. It's amazing how many Trump supporters are amateur doctors!

Old 09-13-2016, 10:50 AM

309 posts, read 161,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It was just a day or two ago Clinton was the healthiest person alive..
Don't believe I've ever heard that. Exaggerate much? ; )

Old 09-13-2016, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Trump and his supporters traffic in smear campaigns, falsehoods and conspiracy theories. It's amazing how many Trump supporters are amateur doctors!
SMEAR campaign? hahaha.. Thats ALL Clinton has campaigned on..

Old 09-13-2016, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybear2014 View Post
Don't believe I've ever heard that. Exaggerate much? ; )
Says the person babbling on another thread about how hot it was outside in 80 degree weather..

Old 09-13-2016, 10:53 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,250,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
It was just a day or two ago Clinton was the healthiest person alive..
No, you're mistaken. That was Trumps doctor that said he was the healthiest person alive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections