Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2016, 12:50 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Then try telling the truth about what happened this morning on Fox and Friends, he was civil, you are twisting the facts... Pure and simple, you have an agenda...
Oh, please, stop being coy. You're just embarrassing yourself. Trump clearly suggested that she deliberately set him up to embarrass him, thus accusing her of dishonesty. If you don't consider that an attack, then what do you call it?

Old 09-15-2016, 12:54 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
save it for online political forums.
A time and place for everything. And the bible is clear on that too.

Old 09-15-2016, 12:56 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,458,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
This matters to Clinton supporters only, ...
taratova, the OP, is a clinton supporter?

Old 09-15-2016, 12:57 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,958,729 times
The reality is that Trump asked to come to the church to praise it for the work it was doing regarding Flint water. Trump seized the opportunity to criticize Clinton and Obama. The Pastor rightly admonished Trump and I see nothing wrong with that.

Old 09-15-2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Yes it was a terrible ambush. Poor Donny falling for this evil masterminds ambush. First the crypt keeper King, and now a small church pastor tricking him and ambushing him. I'm sure he'll stand up much better against Putin and Kim Jong Un.
The media posted it as an attack by Trump for saying she was nervous. We know they lie and you lefties eat it up as usual. We know who the deceiver is .. who manipulates the truth .

Old 09-15-2016, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
The reality is that Trump asked to come to the church to praise it for the work it was doing regarding Flint water. Trump seized the opportunity to criticize Clinton and Obama. The Pastor rightly admonished Trump and I see nothing wrong with that.
Trump is running for President of all people. That is his role now.. nothing wrong with it.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:03 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The media posted it as an attack by Trump for saying she was nervous. We know they lie and you lefties eat it up as usual. We know who the deceiver is .. who manipulates the truth .
You mean like manipulating the statement that we won't be used and will educate him, as something nefarious?

I don't think it was an attack on either side. I think that the pastor handled Trump going out of bounds politely and even defended him against a heckler. I think Trump handled it well at the speech by going back on topic.

What I don't think was smart is Trump even mentioning it today. He should have left it alone because at the end of the speech all was well with both parties.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:18 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
You mean like manipulating the statement that we won't be used and will educate him, as something nefarious?

I don't think it was an attack on either side. I think that the pastor handled Trump going out of bounds politely and even defended him against a heckler. I think Trump handled it well at the speech by going back on topic.

What I don't think was smart is Trump even mentioning it today. He should have left it alone because at the end of the speech all was well with both parties.
That's the whole thing. For anyone to interpret this as an attack on Trump is ludicrous. The only reason people are criticizing Trump is because he made it an issue this morning. For this to have been an ambush by the minister, she would have had to not only set up the confrontation yesterday, but also have anticipated that he would flip out again today and accuse her of setting a trap for him. And how culd she have anticipated that?

Nobody in their right mind would think this makes any sense. But then again, the OP is someone who has seriously suggested that Hillary is possessed by the devil, and that we should consider placing a special "looting and rioting" tax on all black citizens. So when you consider it in that context, then yes, I can see how it would make sense to her.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:20 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No.the Truth will win.. and this pastor will burn in Hell for planning her hate and in a church no less.
Don't forget to breathe, dear. Slow, deep breaths.

Old 09-15-2016, 01:21 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Ponderosa, did you see her Tweets before that meeting? She had an agenda and she definitely was going after him. It was all a set up.
What do her tweets beforehand have to do with his lies after?

Trump seems to have a pathological need to present facts not in evidence.
Would it have been so hard for him to simply be a gentleman and thank them for their time and move on?

Why manufacture scenarios that anyone with two good eyes could plainly see did not occur?

And how do people continue to believe what he says over what the evidence shows?

The disconnect is absolutely astounding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections