Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 11:46 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Ooh, ooh! Do "Hilary is worse!"
Hillary sick and dying, she has ashtma, tuberculosis, Parkinsons, the swine flue virus, cancer, polio, diabetes, meningitis and 26,454 other diseases....

Vote Agent Orange because he is fit and healthy.... snort.... snort..."I can't breathe".... my throat....more water please!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 11:48 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,050,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
The fact is Donald Trump is going to get over 50M votes. You have to wonder why we don't hear about people denouncing Hillary Clinton. Is it because the media isn't reporting on it or is it because the media only cares when the elites denounce someone?

I officially denounce Hillary Clinton for her constant use of identity politics and insult-driven campaign.
You don't hear it because the liberal-biased media only talks about how wonderful their princess is while trashing Trump.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:49 AM

7,068 posts, read 6,467,054 times
Cool, then with hil in charge if she gets elected, these "evangelical leaders" can get the supreme court stacked with types that I'm sure the evangelicals will like in regards to decisions like abortion, gay marriage, etc.

Strange new world we live in.....evangelicals for abortion rights, eh? I thought they were against all of this strongly and given it's logical that one of them will win, well, again.....welcome to the bizarro world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
You don't hear it because the liberal-biased media only talks about how wonderful their princess is while trashing Trump.
The liberal media sure has been in widespread panic mode the last few weeks. Quite laughable the panic level. They must be really nervous their queen isn't winning in the polls.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:49 AM

903 posts, read 583,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
No it is not a mystery. It is quite logical actually.

BOTH candidates are poor in regards to reflecting Christian values, however one will most certainly appoint a ton of very left leaning judges and the small amount of religious liberty that is left in this country will be gone for good.

Trump may be deplorable in many ways but he is NOT a direct enemy of the church. HRC most certainly is.
^^ - This

cd :O)

Old 10-07-2016, 11:50 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,373,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
God is going to strike you down for lying.
if God struck people down for lying, the streets of Washington would be impassable for all the bodies lying around.

Last edited by burdell; 10-07-2016 at 12:22 PM..

Old 10-07-2016, 11:54 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Cool, then with hil in charge if she gets elected, these "evangelical leaders" can get the supreme court stacked with types that I'm sure the evangelicals will like in regards to decisions like abortion, gay marriage, etc.

Strange new world we live in.....evangelicals for abortion rights, eh?

Well it beats death by nuclear weapons.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...eapons/485504/
Quote:
The liberal media sure has been in widespread panic mode the last few weeks. They must be really nervous their queen isn't winning by big numbers.
Ok at least you admit she is winning. We're making progress.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:58 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:

Strange new world we live in.....evangelicals for abortion rights, eh?
Evangelicals won't have to have abortions, marry same sex partners, use birth control or anything else they don't want to do. They can practice their religion any way they want.

But our Constitution has made it clear that our Congress "shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion..."

Which means that your notion, or the Evangelical notion, or the Baptist notion of what is right or wrong is not to be enshrined in our laws. Period.

Some people's religion believe in dancing naked under the full moon. Anyone want laws requiring everyone to do this?

Old 10-07-2016, 12:01 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,556,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Oh cute, more feigned victimhood.

Just who doesn't enjoy First Amendment religious freedom in this country, specifically?
Due to time constraints I'll only list 10:

Joe Kennedy - Football coach Bremerton High School (Washington State)

Oscar Rodriguez Jr. - Retired AF vet.

Monifa Sterling - court-martialed USMC veteran.

Cambridge Christian School Football players

Dr. Eric Walsh - Public Health Official state of Georgia

Judge Wayne Mack - Montgomery County Texas

Cheerleaders for middle and high school in Kountze, Texas

Wes Modder - Navy Chaplain

Bob Eschliman - Editor-in-Chief Newton Daily News (Newton, IA)

Tom Banks - Engineer, Ford Motor Company

Old 10-07-2016, 12:01 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Hillary sick and dying, she has ashtma, tuberculosis, Parkinsons, the swine flue virus, cancer, polio, diabetes, meningitis and 26,454 other diseases....

Vote Agent Orange because he is fit and healthy.... snort.... snort..."I can't breathe".... my throat....more water please!!!
If you worked with Agent Orange, and were harmed by the effects like many veterans were. I don't think you would find your own statement in good taste. Its easy to make those kind of comments when you don't have cancer from it or have a baby deformed by your exposure.
Using Agent Orange to make fun of those disabled from its exposure is a real class act.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:03 PM

11,558 posts, read 12,050,932 times
Quote:

Strange new world we live in.....evangelicals for abortion rights, eh? I thought they were against all of this strongly and given it's logical that one of them will win, well, again.....welcome to the bizarro world.

The liberal media sure has been in widespread panic mode the last few weeks. Quite laughable the panic level. They must be really nervous their queen isn't winning in the polls.
Yep - and because their princess has nothing of value or substance to throw at the voters to validate she should be the POTUS, the only way she can hope to win is by attempting to destroy her opponent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections