Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 10:47 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,342,068 times

Advertisements

This is the end of Hillary.

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
Dont worry. He still has the support of his deplorable base. They love this guy because he speaks their language. If the Obama coalition comes out and votes , trump has no chance.

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
Lol. He was joking. He never sexually assaulted anyone. This will win him the election because this is nothing when compared to the Clinton's behavior.
That's some good denial you've got going there.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:48 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,254 times
With every pervert comment Trump makes he is becoming more Liberal, yet Liberals dont like it.

Weird!

Old 10-07-2016, 10:49 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,776,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Trump is headed down the toilet like the turd he is and his diehard supporters are right there with him.
Hillary was wrong about her deplorables comment. It's more like 90% of his supporters at this point.

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
Dont worry. He still has the support of his deplorable base. They love this guy because he speaks their language. If the Obama coalition comes out and votes , trump has no chance.
What is so deplorable is taking an 11 year old tape , probably hundreds of Hillary supporters looking for dirt.. and Hillary is the dirt mount.

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Quote:
Hillary forgave Bill for sexually abusing a young intern in the white house. He even put a cigar in her vagina.

Trump was joking privately with someone.

This will help Trump.

How can we elect a woman who stands by a man who physically abuses women, and sexually degrades woman in the white house.

#pussygate will sink the Clintons. The Clintons belong on the Jerry Springer Show.
How much you want to bet? Name it!

11,110 posts, read 9,817,167 times
Trumps poll numbers will Rise

That's not true.

You know it's not true.

We all know that you know it's not true.

And you know that we all know that you know it's not true.

Yet, for some very strange and rather disturbing reason, you feel that pretending it's true - even though we all know that you're pretending and that you know that we all know you're pretending - is more comforting to you than simply acknowledging what we all know to be true, thereby at least salvaging a little dignity for yourself.

How incredibly bizarre!

Old 10-07-2016, 10:52 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Lol. He was joking. He never sexually assaulted anyone. This will win him the election because this is nothing when compared to the Clinton's behavior.
People care about the issues that affect their every day life. I don't care about a president's personal life. Most in history had mistresses.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:53 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Default Ok, seriously now, conservatives: couldn't you have run an adult for President?

I mean, I get it if you're looking for the candidate for Master of Ceremonies at your local white trash strip club... Trump is a perfect selection.

But for President?

Even if you guys wanted to run a conservative political outsider, there are educated, intelligent, well-spoken ones out there. One who don't have a track record of getting documented doing and saying every possible vile thing you could imagine. Why couldn't you pick one of them?

Do you even have the sense by now to understand how completely stupid and unnecessary it is for a grown man during a Presidential campaign to be engaging in Twitter wars with individuals over stupid, petty things? This is all such useless, self-destructive, and completely avoidable behavior. I know actual kids who an behave better! All of that has completely shot your candidate's chances dead by now.

And the worst part is... many of the rest of us don't even like Hillary! Christ, you could have run most anybody against her and won! I now HAVE to vote for her because I have no other choice - and the grotesque gutter troll you picked is so personally erratic I can't even trust him with a toaster let alone the US economy and military. Now I HAVE to make sure he doesn't get into office no matter how bad it will be to have Hillary in there.

Next time, grow the hell up try picking an adult for the top office. I mean, this is embarrassing and beyond pathetic! This could have been a fairly easy Republican victory. You have no one but yourselves to blame for this loss (yes, it will be a loss), and the rest of us who have to pinch our noses and vote for this dung heap that is Hillary blame you, too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.