Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 04:11 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,122,206 times

Advertisements

This by itself won't be fatal, but it's just one more thing for the ever-growing pile of bad news and offenses by this man. I think the surface has barely been scratched as to the kind of man Trump is. Certainly, Trump has lost all the women fence-sitters with this. It's hard to believe that any self-respecting woman would listen to that recording and still feel like they could vote for him. I am still baffled how anyone of any demographic could. There is literally nothing appealing about him.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:12 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,692,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
The problem is nothing gets done anymore. Nothing of consequence is accomplished. This country doesn't need (or can handle) 4-8 more years of nothing getting accomplished of consequence. I don't if Trump will accomplish anything but Id rather take a chance on him for the main reason that we already KNOW nothing will be accomplished with Hillary. As Trump has stated. She's been around 30 years and hasn't done jacks**t .

Little piddly crap lack this, no one should care as long as things as the highest level of government are getting accomplished. It takes a LEADER To do that. We haven't had a leader in many years. All we have had is finger pointing and crap festering.

CNN never has anything of substance to report. Just, "Trump badmouthed a woman". I guess a man isn't supposed to have an opinion. This isn;t a free country. Women are saints
A man shouldn't have an opinion that he can kiss and grab the genitalia of women against their will because he is famous? THAT'S an opinion?

Old 10-07-2016, 04:13 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,613,891 times
Talking I think this election was decided this afternoon in an insurmountable manner

But I'm still looking forward to Sunday's town hall debate.

The outcome is now settled, but Drumpf will continue to provide entertaining snippets similar to this afternoon's bombshell. He just can't help himself. His verbal diarrhea is incurable.

Here's another whopper:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...n-go-and-vote/

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...to-vote-229274

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN1271RV

Crazy stuff. Nutball, whacked-out, ready for the loony bin psycho-talk.

And nobody told him that women make up the majority of voters in presidential contests.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:13 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,561,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
I don't know a man, who in the company of his men friends, doesn't say something similar at some point in his life.
Really? In a media bus to a near stranger, when they're 60 years old with grown children, newly married to a pregnant wife?
This was way more than one casual remark, it was a lengthy extended brag about how he forces himself onto women and gets away with it because he's famous.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:14 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,761,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Keep in mind, this isn't a tape of a young Trump. This is a 59 year old man who had married his 3rd wife months previously, who was home and pregnant.
Trump Family values! The evangelicals love him! Don't forget, Trump loves to tell everyone how hot he finds his daughter!

Old 10-07-2016, 04:14 PM

7,977 posts, read 5,007,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
A man shouldn't have an opinion that he can kiss and grab the genitalia of women against their will because he is famous? THAT'S an opinion?

Men will be men around other men. A lot of men talk like this every day. It doesn't make Trump the devil.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:16 PM

16,375 posts, read 22,542,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
... it's still a NON-ISSUE. Everyone has said disgusting things.

IMO, the bigger problem is Trump admitting that he tried to F__ a married woman and he knew she was married. This is an ethical line that most people do NOT cross - even people that say disgusting things do not cross this line.

I hope someone finds the married woman and she explains her side of the story.

6,168 posts, read 7,256,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
The problem is nothing gets done anymore. Nothing of consequence is accomplished. This country doesn't need (or can handle) 4-8 more years of nothing getting accomplished of consequence. I don't if Trump will accomplish anything but Id rather take a chance on him for the main reason that we already KNOW nothing will be accomplished with Hillary. As Trump has stated. She's been around 30 years and hasn't done jacks**t .

Little piddly crap lack this, no one should care as long as things as the highest level of government are getting accomplished. It takes a LEADER To do that. We haven't had a leader in many years. All we have had is finger pointing and crap festering.

CNN never has anything of substance to report. Just, "Trump badmouthed a woman". I guess a man isn't supposed to have an opinion. This isn;t a free country. Women are saints
I'd rather have four more years of the status quo than a disastrous four years of Donald Trump. Everybody knows what this guy is really about and I'm baffled as to why anyone would vote for him. World affairs with Trump as president scares the hell out of me and Trump's bad business record tells me the economy under his administration would be a total disaster. He'd be much worse than George W Bush.

11,181 posts, read 10,561,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
NO self-respecting women will vote for this pig.

^^^^^ This.
They might not vote for Clinton, but they darn sure will abandon Trump in droves.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:17 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,122,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
On the tape he says that he tried to have relations with that woman but failed.

What is on the tape is vulgar but then again there are many guys who talk like that about women in the company of other men. I don't but I have known guys who did.

In 2005 did Trump know he was running for office? I doubt it but I'm sure there are many women who are going to call him a pig for this. I'm sure the Dems are going to all over it meanwhile on the other side Hillary has more bad news about her Email scandal yet this is going to overshadow that.

Trump is rude and crude in 2005 and gets called out.
Hillary is crooked in 2016 and nothing to see here folks.
If you know more than the FBI, Congress and everyone else does who have actually investigated her and found nothing, you should probably get in contact them and share all of your information. It could be obstruction of justice to withhold information about a crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections