Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 09:18 PM
SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,193,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaldDuth View Post
The past 2 weeks have been rough for Trump:
  • Lost the debate
  • Old tax return released
  • Wikileaks falied to deliver
  • That audio tape released today

He went fro ~20 electoral points behind to ~80 points behind.

It's going to be interesting to see what crazy thing his campaign does out of desperation. Or maybe the Russian hackers are going to start burning the midnight vodka to hack into some Hillary emails to release. I have a feeling that Trump and his backers are going scorched-Earth these next few weeks.

Grab some popcorn.
Some are being released already.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/...lQz#.bkpnJQegv

Old 10-07-2016, 09:19 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,472,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
And the man that she is married to is not running

But don't worry Trump is not a groper says Ivanka @1:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNQPeT0ZFRQ
Oops!

11,110 posts, read 9,814,649 times
Quote:
  • Lost the debate

It's going to be interesting to see what crazy thing his campaign does out of desperation. Or maybe the Russian hackers are going to start burning the midnight vodka to hack into some Hillary emails to release. I have a feeling that Trump and his backers are going scorched-Earth these next few weeks.

Grab some popcorn.
I'm all set!

10,275 posts, read 10,340,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
Not really. He has achieved quite a lot. A shrill, lying, frail old lady is not a leader. No one will respect her.
She looked pretty damn leaderlike in the last debate.

And if that woman is "frail" I hope I'm "frail" when I'm her age. She was cool as ice while Trump was a blubbering mess.

What has Trump "achieved", besides putting the greatest country in world history through his sordid idiocy?

Old 10-07-2016, 09:20 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQL View Post
Hey, you're the one talking about how spewing word vomit is normal in the circles you hang out in.

Not in the circles I hang out in. So let's talk about who hangs out in the more civilized circles, MaryKate. I have respect for women, because I have many women in my life that I care about. This man clearly sees them as eye candy and sexual objects. Good on you for sticking with your convictions and supporting him. I'm going to high ground while the rest of you play in the muck that has spewed from your boy's mouth. Let me know how it tastes.
Stop being such a hypocrite. ;Bill is a sexual molester with a 30 year history of women coming forward telling us about how Bill molested raped, assaulted and forced himself on many women. Many of Bills body guards are dead because they saw too much

SQL

1,337 posts, read 1,193,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
Oops!
He would sleep with Ivanka if it wasn't his daughter. He said that.

2,752 posts, read 2,760,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Not a very zen-like posture...

Ginsburg has a lifetime record of selfless public service. And she wasn't born a multimillionaire, like your boy was. The discrimination she overcame to get where she is today was considerable. She's a lot tougher than she looks or talks.

Drumpf wants nothing to do with her. She'd turn that blubbering bozo inside out.

You take things way too literally. My Zen is after a TV character. Not buddism. Far from it. Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg was just an example of a woman the president is likely to come in contact with at some point. Oh, and I'm sure she had a very tough time getting ahead, considering her appearance...

7,444 posts, read 7,016,699 times
Quote:
  • Lost the debate

Grab some popcorn.
He just needs to tell the truth about Hillary and BIll:

Sick Hillary Clinton Sucks Up to Wall Street, Never Before Seen Speeches Reveals

3,138 posts, read 2,780,306 times
If Trump drops out now, what will happen next? Will Hilary win by default?

I'm curious as to what the law or electoral college says about this.

Old 10-07-2016, 09:21 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
She looked pretty damn leaderlike in the last debate.

And if that woman is "frail" I hope I'm "frail" when I'm her age. She was cool as ice while Trump was a blubbering mess.

What has Trump "achieved", besides putting the greatest country in world history through his sordid idiocy?
You mean when she looked like she was going to pass out any minute?

And she's been in intensive care ever since. Yeah, she has the stamina to do a job that has killed better men than her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections