Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 12:14 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times

Advertisements

From Townhall so don't blame the 'lefties for this'

Coming Soon: Two More 'Major' Anti-Trump Oppo Drops?
Then again, CNN has already reported comments from Trump during an interview with Howard Stern in which he assented to allow the host to refer to his daughter, Ivanka, as a "piece of ass." In my judgment, that's much closer to sexualized "locker room banter" than what voters heard on the Access Hollywood tape yesterday; that involved boasting of infidelity and an explicit articulation of his attitude of absolute sexual entitlement due to his celebrity status. Nevertheless, there is a strong creepiness factor listening to a grown man agree to such a description of his own child.

In light of Carson's comment and Hewitt's suggestion, I began digging a bit, eventually connecting with a right-leaning Trump opponent and operative who told me with a seemingly strong degree of confidence that at least two more mega bombs are waiting to fall on Trump's head before November 8th
Coming Soon: Two More 'Major' Anti-Trump Oppo Drops? - Guy Benson

Old 10-09-2016, 12:18 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
From Townhall so don't blame the 'lefties for this'

Coming Soon: Two More 'Major' Anti-Trump Oppo Drops?
Then again, CNN has already reported comments from Trump during an interview with Howard Stern in which he assented to allow the host to refer to his daughter, Ivanka, as a "piece of ass." In my judgment, that's much closer to sexualized "locker room banter" than what voters heard on the Access Hollywood tape yesterday; that involved boasting of infidelity and an explicit articulation of his attitude of absolute sexual entitlement due to his celebrity status. Nevertheless, there is a strong creepiness factor listening to a grown man agree to such a description of his own child.
He's also on record as saying she's got a great body and he'd be dating her if not for the pesky inconvenience of being her father. That's Trump in a nutshell - just sees women as objects.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:46 AM

29,519 posts, read 22,661,647 times
Oh boy, the anticipation is killing me.

Gonna grab me some popcorn and watch this comedy.

Hope the two give us a good show.

Who cares about the economy or world peace, those two are clueless anyways Just want to see some good old fashioned war of words.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:24 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
It's people who act as if Conservatives/Republicans avoid having sex, yet they're the ones who have the most children. Then acting as if Conservatives/Republicans are vile, I was only pointing out Trump was a Democrat at this time, so don't blame Conservatives/Republicans for Trump's actions. Goes with the saying "he without sin cast the first stone."

I really don't see anyone, but the GOP who didn't support him in the first place, bailing and voting Hillary. The only reason this came out is Hillary is losing and trying to avoid the embarrassment of Wikleaks. Trump is still going strong.......the media wants you to think he is done.
Yes, those who were against him already just got louder. That's what all this drama boils down to.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:26 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times
Trump says cheating on Ivana with Marla was 'beautiful' in 1994 - NY Daily News

In a 1994 interview Trump discussed being caught cheating with Marla Maples.

"If Donald Trump hadn't been caught red-handed he likely would have kept on cheating on his first wife, he admitted in a 1994 interview obtained by the Daily News.

"My life was so great in so many ways. The business was so great... a beautiful girlfriend, a beautiful wife, a beautiful everything. Life was just a bowl of cherries,"

The comments, unnoticed since he became a presidential candidate until now, are the latest example of Trump's steadfast refusal to show any guilt or remorse for his marital infidelities and his seeming view that women were disposable."

Old 10-09-2016, 05:07 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Gee, was it really necessary to make a "sticky" out of this ridiculous poll?

Old 10-09-2016, 05:10 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,630,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Gee, was it really necessary to make a "sticky" out of this ridiculous poll?
Considering that there are over 2200 posts and 220 pages, I'd say a lot of people want to talk about it. Although I can certainly understand why a Trump fan would not want to hear about it.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:04 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Open letter to Donald (from me)

Dear Donald,

Please don't give up and let society punish you for the "guy talk" that MANY men have done, for more years than you have been on this earth.

Show up at the Debate and don't give it the good fight. I hope you won't. You said you would follow this to the end. Don't let the wicked witch get her claws in the White House. This would be a true disaster of epic proportions if she ever did.

Please don't let Lyin' Hillary try to wipe you on the floor during the debate, when her issues were far more serious and life would be a living HELL if she became president. Just do your best.

If this fiasco causes you to lose in the eyes of the public, I know you did the best you could. You were wild and feisty, strong and successful, got straight to the point and many people appreciated that, over the puppet like Hillary who just wants to get in the White House to assault the secret service with her mouth and make this country miserable.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:07 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
What Pence said was reasonable and true to his conscience. He neither approved nor condemned Trump. But he is still sticking with him.
The signs say "Trump-Pence". If he sticks with him, he approves. Actions speak louder than words.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:11 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Open letter to Donald (from me)

Dear Donald,

Please don't give up and let society punish you for the "guy talk" that MANY men have done, for more years than you have been on this earth.
Actually, it is not normal or defensible for 59 year old married men to talk and act like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.