Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 07:52 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,171,947 times

Advertisements

We can't allow Trump to get elected.

Otherwise, this might happen:

Old 10-08-2016, 07:53 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,290,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Trump is certainly unfit for the presidency and has been at every point in his campaign.

But let's try to keep some perspective here. What is worse, Donald Trump's spectacularly vulgar, narcissistic misogyny? Or Hillary Clinton selling favors to some the vilest regimes on the planet and her conspiring together with others to knowingly mishandle classified information and national secrets in a way that made them accessible to ALL of our enemies, many of whom now possess this information, which has substantially compromised the national security of our country?

Seriously, both of these people are world-class turds who are profoundly unfit to be president. But anyone who thinks that what Trump represents is worse than what Hillary has done, there is something mentally wrong with you in a serious way.
Hillary could actually do the job. Lets cut it with the compromising National Security stuff shall we. Exactly what type of secrets do you think the Secretary of State has access to that will someone compromise the security of the U.S.? Some of you watch too many movies I swear. Hate to break it to you pal but our enemies likely have most of that information anyway. It's either common knowledge or they have someone inside feeding them information. It's a lot easier and more advantageous to have someone on the inside then people trying to hack email accounts hoping to find the golden ticket.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:54 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,290,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
All good news, of course, and lord knows I'm laughing my butt off about it. But what can the House do? At this stage, it's between Trump and the RNC, and even the RNC has very limited options. They made their bed, now they get to lie in it.
Seems the Pence one turned out to be false. He will be back on the trail on Monday. They can't remove him from the ballot anyway.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:55 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,674,025 times
Quote:
Trump is certainly unfit for the presidency and has been at every point in his campaign.

But let's try to keep some perspective here. What is worse, Donald Trump's spectacularly vulgar, narcissistic misogyny? Or Hillary Clinton selling favors to some the vilest regimes on the planet and her conspiring together with others to knowingly mishandle classified information and national secrets in a way that made them accessible to ALL of our enemies, many of whom now possess this information, which has substantially compromised the national security of our country?

Seriously, both of these people are world-class turds who are profoundly unfit to be president. But anyone who thinks that what Trump represents is worse than what Hillary has done, there is something mentally wrong with you in a serious way.
It's a false equivalency. Trump is much worse.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:57 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,447,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlingtonian View Post
Very telling!

I would say the name of this tragedy is Oedipus Rex, except this seems to be in reverse...
Oh My!!

ROTFLMFAO!

Old 10-08-2016, 07:57 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,539,370 times
I just read that all of the GOP women Senators have pulled their endorsements, as have a little over a 1/3 of the GOP women in the House.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:00 PM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
So, basically you're saying that the 2016 Republican Party is the dumbest political party in the history of the world. Because they'd pretty much have to be in order to be taken in in such a laughably simplistic manner.

Fascinating thesis!

I love how Republicans are bound and determined to learn absolutely nothing from their failings.

"It wasn't our fault! Those wascally Democwats twicked us!"

Until you guys can start looking in the mirror, honestly identify your failings, and learn from them, you're going to keep losing. Making up excuses solves nothing. But please, carry on - I for one enjoy your dogged commitment to losing elections!

Yeah, now is the time for you to gloat and get smug. I would be if I were in your shoes.

I just don't even know how to start being a ... choke puke... liberal.

White guilt? Race-baiting? Victimhood? You can't do it, you need me, get under my thumb? Radical atheism?

Sorry. I just can't buy in. I'm off to that cave. See y'all in four.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:02 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,952,281 times
New Jersey's former Republican Governor Christine Todd Whitman not only denounced Donald Trump, but officially endorsed Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:12 PM

23,566 posts, read 17,245,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
Wow, very classy, Trump. Pure class.

How any woman can vote for this pig is beyond me.
Dare you to have your private conversation from a dozen years ago blared to the world.

Must be a revelation, an insight to the world of guys. Yes indeed salty, gutter, disgusting language is spoken day in and day out in guy hangouts.

The women are lining up and suing Trump... oops, no one is complaining!

just foul mouthed garbage spoken in private. So how many revered athletes, legislators and other uber wealthy men have to keep women away. ever hear of groupies? ever hear a married woman say that that particular movie star is the one guy she cheat on her hubby with?

Guys say things to other guys that may be considered bragging and certainly uncouth and unacceptable in mixed company. The social justice crowd demands no one tell off color jokes because it is a gateway drug into the deep isms, from which your soul will be unredeemable....and thousand will be offended.

Point is, 10 year old private convesation vs an unethical, lying dem candidate with no resume of success..and in fact exacerbation of firestroms across the world, loss of national security secrets and death of embassy personel and ability to lie straight faced to the survivoring family members and then call them liars.

HRC has a well stamped passport and an accumulation of air miles that worsened the world tranquility .

The salty dog is far morre preferable than HRC.

Old 10-08-2016, 08:12 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,782,559 times
Quote:

How convenient that you ignore all of Trump's corruption, financial, and illegal scandals. Trump has more legal scandals going on right now than Hillary, some of which can put him in prison for the rest of his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.