Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 07:21 AM

89,060 posts, read 44,877,895 times

Advertisements

Better than a certain Clinton we all know insisting over and over again: "I did not have sex with that woman." Which turned out to be a lie when the blue dress turned up.

13,561 posts, read 10,364,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Obama should take note. THIS is how you apologize. You say it and you move on. You don't sit there begging for forgiveness.
That's no apology. Just the angry face and tone gives it away. And then he goes into attack mode.

Apology, my ***. Typical Trump thin-skinnedness.

39,082 posts, read 51,266,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
He killed it. Wonder if the media is willing to play this one uncut like they oh so loved to do yesterday.
Trump would be better off if they cut it. He did as well as Trump could with the forced and angry apology, but the pivot to Clinton at the end wiped out the entire effort.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:22 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,200,663 times
At least he apologized!

Where's the ones (and there A LOT of apologies owed) from Hillary from her retched political career to present? (crickets)

Oh I forgot she the perfect one won't sell you and our country down the river.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:23 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Trump didn't say anything in that video that would offend anyone,....
i think nancy o'dell's husband would disagree.

Quote:
Even Carter admitted he lusted in his heart.
carter didn't take a married woman furniture shopping in an attempt to bump uglies.

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Does anyone wonder why this came out in the last month? Doesn't ANYONE find it very,very weird that this tape wasn't dumped lets say, 4 months ago?

This was a planned, scripted Democratic "nuclear option" in case it looked like Trump just might nail Hillary. I also find it HIGHLY suspicious that the timing hit just as Hillary was outed by Wikileaks.

Now's here's my question. Was Trump just being a loud mouth lout to impress the Hollywood dirtbags he was hanging around or did he ACTUALLY act on what he'd said? Were there ever charges filed against him?

There were charges against Bill and Hillary.

Also, I'd LOVE to see back room recordings of some of these supposed "holier than thou" politicians that are running for the exits.

The bottom line as it were, did he just say it or did he actually DO IT?

4,587 posts, read 2,601,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I love how the libs have suddenly become prudes. lmao. Trump didn't say anything in that video that would offend anyone, except a gay man maybe. Most men are attracted to women whether they are married or not, and most women find celebrity and wealth attractive in men. I guarantee every president has said something similar. Even Carter admitted he lusted in his heart. Hasn't Obama made politically correct statements about his attraction to Beyonce?
What Trump said has implications for his life as a boss over woman. How many woman has his behavior affected ? You dont want to understand the implications, thats ok, maybe you dont have the mental or emotional ability to. Perhaps your a narcissist or worse like Trump is.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:29 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Had he just stayed a private citizen, none of this would have come to light or even mattered. His ego trip of running for president is going to cost them their business. Trump supporters left are not the ones who can afford his merchandise or his resorts.
yep. i'll be curious to see how much of the "trump" brand remains in the next couple years.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:31 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
You don't think that the Russians hacking e-mails, and feeding them to Assange in an attempt to 'fix' the US election, something that "really matters to the US as a nation"?
Can you or anyone PROVE Russia did it? No, they "think" but tech experts are all over the board on who did the hacking.
Now then, we can deal with the hacker when/if we figure that out but that does NOT reduce what she said/wrote now does it?

Old 10-08-2016, 07:32 AM

39,082 posts, read 51,266,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
Bill Clinton allegedly used a cigar on Monica Lewinsky.

"According to Ms. Lewinsky, the president telephoned her at her desk and suggested that she come to the Oval Office on the pretext of delivering papers to him. She went to the Oval Office and was admitted by a plainclothes Secret Service agent. In her folder was a gift for the president, a Hugo Boss necktie.

In the hallway by the study, the president and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, “he focused on me pretty exclusively,” kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals. At one point, the president inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky’s vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: “It tastes good.” After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden."

Cigar Hunter: On Bill Clinton's big night, let's smoke his big Gurkha | The Daily Caller
I've been looking at my election information packet and I can't seem to find a "Bill Clinton" anywhere. Am I missing something?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections