Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 11:34 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,289,197 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No one told Hillary to delete e-mails or put a server in her basement.. that issue involves her stupidity in security.

Locker room talk is nothing.. I admired JFK and he was running around with women but it was never talked about. JFK kept us from having nuclear war.. JFK was a democrat. The last really good democratic president. Seems like the left loves to dig up dirt on Trump and Hillary is a big dirt pile and never notices the Hillary dirt pile. That is how far the democrats have fallen.

Vote for the dirt pile Hillary . She will make sure to turn this country into a banana republic.. to become a global nation, our wages will have to come down to the level of Mexico , China and the world. That is their goal. If you can't see it you are blind. The next generations will see massive destruction with nuclear weapons killing people in the larger cities just to get them off the welfare roles and into mass graves.

They have an agenda. Kill off massive amounts of people so the can gain power . . if too many people don't have a job , the will kill off what they don't need.

All I hope Clinton will do is somehow to manage to get us to 2020. It probably won't be a good ride but the alternative would be Trump heading us straight down the dumpster and making us even a bigger laughing stock around the world, while setting this country back another couple decades.
Hopefully after 4 years this country will be able to actual present us again with candidates from both parties, perhaps even 3 (one can hope), that are actually electable and where one does not have to vote for the lesser evil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Locker room talk is just that.. locker room talk.. no surprise.. the dirt of it is he was recorded and then the recording is used 11 years later. So where is the whoop?
It one thing after another with Trump. No matte how hard you try and dismiss it as shenanigans, the man simple does not have the personality and character to be a president.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:39 PM

Quote:
So how is he in it for himself? Don't say money because he spent over 100 million dollars, is insulted daily by the left , so why should he have to take such abuse? In it for himself..

Now Hillary actually did many things in the present that are unacceptable as a president.
Oh please. The Clintons are rich, too and get insulted by the right. Why this double standard all the time?
Trump is a megalomaniac. This all feeds his ego. Clinton, is not much better in that regard. Neither of them is in it for the people.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:42 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,054,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Oh oh, Republicans will be cutting Twump loose shortly.

Mick
Ya think? Do you mean like the Dems cut Hillary loose after hearing the tape where she laughed about the case she defended against a little 12 year old virgin rape victim who, according to Hillary, was raped because she was seeking the sexual attention of older men.

So let's break this down:

Trump calls women the "P" word. Hillary laughs about a little girl who almost died because of a vicious rape. She thought it was hilarious that she got the rapist off.

You choose.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:54 PM

2,202 posts, read 4,350,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
“I am sickened by what I heard today,†Ryan said. “Women are to be championed and revered, not objectified. I hope Mr. Trump treats this situation with the seriousness it deserves and works to demonstrate to the country that he has greater respect for women than this clip suggests. In the meantime, he is no longer attending tomorrow’s event in Wisconsin.â€

Donald Trump tape catches him bragging about groping women | News & Observer

Now...does he un-endorse Trump? You know he wants to...
Note: Paul Ryan represents Wisconsin's 1st Congressional District. He can't bring Trump "home" now without it negatively impacting his political career.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:55 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,953,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQL View Post
Ya'll should have nominated a better candidate then. I'd have loved to see Kasich on the ticket. He was by far the best you had in terms of reasonable people on that stage. They went with this lunatic, ego-maniac instead.

I have to agree with you. Kasich was the only one out of the 16 or so who refused to get down into the mud during the process. He always took the high road and showed a lot of class.

As for this Trump video, this is NO SMALL DEAL. Trumps hardcore supporters may poo poo it, but the people who count in the party will have to address it, or risk losing all respect. This is the Watergate of 2016, and I bet we see some startling changes during the next few weeks.

Trump can try to sweep it under the carpet by saying other people are worse, but that is not going to fly.

Don

Old 10-08-2016, 01:11 AM

8,069 posts, read 7,011,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post

Now...does he un-endorse Trump? You know he wants to...
we'll see tomorrow

Old 10-08-2016, 02:42 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,317,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
Ya gotta be kidding.

Mr. "ayn rand" is far from decent... and as far as backbone goes, if he had any, he would just un-endorse trump rather than go around disavowing everything the guys says, cleaning up after him like a circus lackey behind an elephant.

He's likely sticking to the endorsement because 1) he's a craven politician who's scared of his base ...& 2) he's an ayn rand "darwinist" who doesn't mind throwing some of us under the bus...

From where I'm standing, I'm seeing no decency & no backbone... And let's not get started on some of his policy positions...

Here's a republican with backbone, (her policy positions notwithstanding) Ms. Ana Navarro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZNNIsRbCQQ

Absolutely! I love that woman.

Old 10-08-2016, 03:05 AM

1,682 posts, read 3,315,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
All I hope Clinton will do is somehow to manage to get us to 2020. It probably won't be a good ride but the alternative would be Trump heading us straight down the dumpster and making us even a bigger laughing stock around the world, while setting this country back another couple decades.
Hopefully after 4 years this country will be able to actual present us again with candidates from both parties, perhaps even 3 (one can hope), that are actually electable and where one does not have to vote for the lesser evil.
4 years of Clinton will be just as bad as 4 years of Trump. But the main difference will be less Trump outrageousness and more corruption. At least she'll keep the status quo.

Old 10-08-2016, 04:13 AM

2,348 posts, read 1,915,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I have to agree with you. Kasich was the only one out of the 16 or so who refused to get down into the mud during the process. He always took the high road and showed a lot of class.

As for this Trump video, this is NO SMALL DEAL. Trumps hardcore supporters may poo poo it, but the people who count in the party will have to address it, or risk losing all respect. This is the Watergate of 2016, and I bet we see some startling changes during the next few weeks.

Trump can try to sweep it under the carpet by saying other people are worse, but that is not going to fly.

Don
Kasich wouldve been able to get a lot more Democratic votes than Trump. He would've had the best shot this year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections