Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 11:33 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,375,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I see, So, your twisted logic would see Trump step down because of what he said 11 YEARS AGO..but you fully support Hilly for calling 1/2 of America deplorable, iredeemable, losers, and basement dwellers LAST WEEK eh? I swear you liberals have the consistentcy of Jello in a particle collider...
Oh i don't want Trump to step down. That's the LAST thing I want. I want (and fully expect) Trump to spiral down all the way to election day, taking all the other GOP candidates for office down with him. Then I want (and fully expect) the GOP to tear itself apart with endless finger-pointing and recriminations. It's going to be sooooooooooo much fun to watch.

The GOP is getting EXACTLY what it deserves.

Ken

Old 10-07-2016, 11:38 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,725,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
More footage is still possible, even likely. They've said Trump was lewd and crude on camera between takes on The Apprentice for years.
None of this is illegal and none of this took place while being an elected official of the US Government.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:39 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,893,196 times
This video says so much that is true about Trump and how sad it is that America has gotten to this point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxUKf5GgykI

Don

Old 10-07-2016, 11:49 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,894,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
None of this is illegal and none of this took place while being an elected official of the US Government.
Sexual assault is crime. And it doesn't matter if you're an elected official or an just entitled, overgrown rich boy, a sexual predator is a criminal.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:06 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,041,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Dear God. I just heard this Billy Bush recording. What a disgusting slimeball. This guy has the morals of a rhesus monkey. And people are STILL trying to defend him as being fit for the President of the USA? Have you lost your frigging mind?
Have you heard the tape of Hillary laughing about defending a rapist? You haven't? Give it a listen and come back. We'll talk then. A 12 year old virgin was raped and nearly killed. Hillary thought it was hilarious. And people are still defending her. Have you lost your frigging mind?

Old 10-08-2016, 12:37 AM

16,140 posts, read 10,822,896 times
Quote:
And it all points to how he thinks and admittedly behaves when in a position of power over other people (especially women) and when there is no oversight or control over his actions. Another nail in his campaign's coffin... maybe the most important nail. The debate should be very interesting... if he shows up. His ''apology'' was a joke and an insult. There's more to come... legality may become an issue.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:46 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,650,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
And it all points to how he thinks and admittedly behaves when in a position of power over other people (especially women) and when there is no oversight or control over his actions. Another nail in his campaign's coffin... maybe the most important nail. The debate should be very interesting... if he shows up. His ''apology'' was a joke and an insult. There's more to come... legality may become an issue.
You are right, Trump should not have apologized. He should have just said he "short circuited" or was "overheated" or had Pneumonia at the time..and just laugh it off like Hilly does

Old 10-08-2016, 12:49 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,372,873 times
Quote:
And neither point you just made has any relevance whatsoever.

No one claims that bragging about sexual assault is illegal, nor does anyone claim that Trump has previously served any elected office.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:50 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,372,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Have you heard the tape of Hillary laughing about defending a rapist?
No, because you made this up. There is no such thing.

Old 10-08-2016, 12:55 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,649,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
of course you do, you are a shill for Hill.
Oh, stop your delusional babbling. Seriously, have you ever once been right about anything? Have you ever said a single thing that makes sense to a sane person? Serious question, because if you have I sure haven't noticed.

I despise Hillary as much as I despise Trump, perhaps even more. It's just that unlike you, I have the sense to know the difference between a presidential candidate who is at least qualified to perform the basic functions of the job, and one who is not even remotely so. Think about that - as despicable and revolting a human being as Hillary is, there are still tens of millions of people who (even though they loathe her) would rather have her than that ignorant fascist buffoon you worship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.