Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 07:37 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,648,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
Seriously, the leaked emails reveal political corruption. We should be more worried about that, but our priorities seem to be focused on a dumb comment made 11 years ago.
Trump seems far more concerned about Clinton's sex life. He literally cannot stop talking about it while he continues his downward spiral.

Dumb comment?

What about his sexual harassment lawsuits?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 07:46 AM

38,856 posts, read 25,670,143 times
Talking We should be more concerned Podesta emails than a locker room comment made 11 years ago

Quote:
Seriously, the leaked emails reveal political corruption. We should be more worried about that, but our priorities seem to be focused on a dumb comment made 11 years ago.

You're more than welcome to personally prioritize these events in any order you desire.

Haters gonna hate and...

Old 10-11-2016, 09:14 AM

25,867 posts, read 20,807,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
The stench of liberal desperation is in the air and they have no shame.

I tend to believe that Hillary is using child labor for her internet trolls, I mean, who else could be so uninformed and delusional when it comes to what is important in an election.

As we know, they have gotten nothing of substance on Trump and time is running out.

As a woman, I realize that both men and women talk this way behind closed doors and that many have private conversations, where they share personal information, not classified information that would endanger our national security.

Hillary supporters have become pathetic. I am embarrassed by the women boo-hooing over this. I mean, had Hillary been caught saying something similar about men, would they have fallen in a weeping pile? If you want to be considered equal, get a backbone and move on!
Over and over and over Trump's supporters try to play this down by claiming, as he did, that it was nothing more than "locker room" talk.
Here's what I suspect people are intentionally missing: if all he had done was "talk" there likely would have been little controversy.
Everyone with ears knows that Donald Trump is a pig and likely has always been a pig.
However, and it is a huge however, he did more than "talk" in that video. He boasted about ACTING in a particularly disgusting way.

Any woman that considers that something that should be dismissed clearly has no respect for women.

Old 10-11-2016, 09:20 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,638,268 times
Quote:

You guys ARE more concerned about the emails than Crooked Predator Trump. There's a chatroom right here on C-D talking about it. Here's the link: https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ta-emails.html

Have fun!

Old 10-11-2016, 11:07 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,694,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Deemed best for the country by whom?

So you're saying that personal convictions and principals shouldn't apply to politicians? (In most cases they don't)

If such is the case why are we concerned at all about their personal flaws? Trumps mysogeny, and Hillary's lies, deceit, and lawlessness?

I'm not sure you understand.......at all?

CN
Deemed best by the MAJORITY, of course. Congress does make our laws, right? Or am I wrong about that? Gee, now I'm confused!

Some personal convictions should NOT apply to lawmakers. Roe v. Wade, for instance. If a lawmaker is against abortion due to their religions principles then they should not have an abortion. BUT they should not demand that every single person in the US be under the thumb of their religion.

The people who make our laws should be ethical, of course. Since you brought it up, I don't consider a man who sexually assaults women and brags about it, 'ethical'.

I understand quite well, thank you. On the other hand, I don't think you understood my post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections