Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 11:33 PM

45,598 posts, read 27,230,182 times

Advertisements

I am not pro Trump. I am anti-Clinton. I am undecided, however I am sure Clinton will not have my vote. That's for disclosure purposes.

I hope Trump and all of you who support him knew this revelation wold come. This is early October. If I were you - I would expect another major hit. Trump should have a private talk with his people about what else is out there so they are not caught off guard. And they should figure out if he needs to go public with it ahead of time.

Trump supporters should understand that coming back with Bill's sex life will do no good. 1- It's old news. 2- Dems don't care. The illegals won't care when they vote. Morality was never their calling card.

The reason that the Dems hit you with this sex stuff is this many of Trump's supporters do care about morality... and it's "fresh" material. Unless there is new revelations about Bill and Hillary - rehashing the old won't do it. The bad part is that Bill probably did stuff much worse than Trump's talk, and it doesn't matter.

Trump supporters - prepare yourselves for another one of these and how you will handle it. Don't go in the gutter with the Dems. Also - don't defend Trump if he is in the gutter. If you are going to vote for him - know what those reasons are and stick with that. What Trump said in the past does not change the immigration situation today... it does not change the health care situation... it does not change the Supreme Court. Those are reasons I would vote for Trump - there are other issues I am not so sure on, which is why I will be undecided for another month.

Keep your eyes on the ball.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 11:37 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Call the Drumpf campaign.

They need to hear from you. Maybe they need a new campaign manager.

Old 10-08-2016, 11:42 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I am not pro Trump. I am anti-Clinton. I am undecided, however I am sure Clinton will not have my vote. That's for disclosure purposes.

I hope Trump and all of you who support him knew this revelation wold come. This is early October. If I were you - I would expect another major hit. Trump should have a private talk with his people about what else is out there so they are not caught off guard. And they should figure out if he needs to go public with it ahead of time.

Trump supporters should understand that coming back with Bill's sex life will do no good. 1- It's old news. 2- Dems don't care. The illegals won't care when they vote. Morality was never their calling card.

The reason that the Dems hit you with this sex stuff is this many of Trump's supporters do care about morality... and it's "fresh" material. Unless there is new revelations about Bill and Hillary - rehashing the old won't do it. The bad part is that Bill probably did stuff much worse than Trump's talk, and it doesn't matter.

Trump supporters - prepare yourselves for another one of these and how you will handle it. Don't go in the gutter with the Dems. Also - don't defend Trump if he is in the gutter. If you are going to vote for him - know what those reasons are and stick with that. What Trump said in the past does not change the immigration situation today... it does not change the health care situation... it does not change the Supreme Court. Those are reasons I would vote for Trump - there are other issues I am not so sure on, which is why I will be undecided for another month.

And the band played on as the Titanic continued to sink.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW0Md9TJqEE

Old 10-08-2016, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Call the Drumpf campaign.

They need to hear from you. Maybe they need a new campaign manager.

If I was his campaign mgr, I would be in Trump's face about what else is out there.

I can't believe people are surprised with this. Being that the Clintons were on good terms with Trump - you just had to know they have dirt on him. That's why they wanted him to be the challenger.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:05 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,461,674 times
Quote:

Please. Stop pretending like you're not a Trump supporter.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:14 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,978,635 times
Quote:

I don't agree with your political views but I think you are 100% right about focusing on other things. If Trump and his followers were smart they would have focused on trade and immigration. They were the party of change and they should have focused on hope, not comparing themselves morally with the democrats.

I think it's too late now but hey I could be wrong. I doubt it though.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:20 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,246,028 times
Well said D Rob, I knew this type of dirty tricks were coming and we'll see at least 1 per week before the election....all of which have nothing to do with being President. Everyone I know that was a Trump supporter hasn't been moved by this latest tape and everyone that never like Trump is trying to use it to defeat him....it's just politics which everyone should know is a very dirty business.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Please. Stop pretending like you're not a Trump supporter.
Like I said - anti-Clinton.

My post was speaking to Trump supporters. I understand that even though what Trump said was deplorable (pun intended)... it was in the past... it changes nothing about today. It is a tactic to take our eyes off of today and depress Trump's support. We need to see how Trump handles it forward.

I am just trying to keep the anti-Clinton heat going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I don't agree with your political views but I think you are 100% right about focusing on other things. If Trump and his followers were smart they would have focused on trade and immigration. They were the party of change and they should have focused on hope, not comparing themselves morally with the democrats.

I think it's too late now but hey I could be wrong. I doubt it though.
I appreciate that. We don't have to agree.

Glad Matthew didn't beat you up down there...

Old 10-09-2016, 12:23 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,461,674 times
Quote:
Like I said - anti-Clinton.

My post was speaking to Trump supporters. I understand that even though what Trump said was deplorable (pun intended)... it was in the past... it changes nothing about today. It is a tactic to take our eyes off of today and depress Trump's support. We need to see how Trump handles it forward.

I am just trying to keep the anti-Clinton heat going.
So again, just come out and say you're supporting Trump for the presidency. What are you scared of? This forum is basically run by Trump zealots; you're in good company here.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:31 AM

9,249 posts, read 26,708,087 times
He makes great points. I agree, it's meant to distract from the true issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections