Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2016, 08:19 AM

68,387 posts, read 54,643,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Media doesn't give him a fair shake and establishment in both parties are against him. Yeah I would say things are being rigged any way they can to stop him. To win his supporters must come out in overwhelming numbers like they did in the primaries.

They show him as the whiny little 6 year old brat he is!

The BASTIDS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 08:21 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,214,640 times
Anyone else sick of Trump whining about how everything is rigged against him?

not in the least, it suits that pudgy wussie to a T, and is quite amusing to see him whimper and whine about the injustices being done to him.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:25 AM

16,344 posts, read 8,142,310 times
Trump tries to present himself as a tough guy. But like bullies everywhere, as soon as someone pops him one in the snoot he goes bawling home to his mama. Definitely the biggest crybaby loser I've seen in 50 years of following politics.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:29 AM

32,195 posts, read 34,935,078 times
His supporters will keep whining as they become ever more insular and a smaller and smaller share of the electorate with each passing election cycle.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:34 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,395,417 times
Trump and the rhetoric he is spewing are anti-American. Period.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:37 AM

8,922 posts, read 5,662,780 times
Trump acts like a spoiled child. He has never grown up. Insulting people. Talking like a moron about things he doesn't know.The Republicans would like nothing better than to control the press and media. He is just planting seeds now but if violence breaks out. He is responsible.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:39 AM

16,786 posts, read 8,270,703 times
Nutty Don at it again. Has nothing about 6 bankruptcies, non-payment to subcontractors, not paying employees. not giving out tax returns, being a sexual predator.

Nutty Don going the fascist route and trying to destroy the country.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:39 AM

51,721 posts, read 26,011,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump tries to present himself as a tough guy. But like bullies everywhere, as soon as someone pops him one in the snoot he goes bawling home to his mama. Definitely the biggest crybaby loser I've seen in 50 years of following politics.
Exactly. After each debate, Trump proclaims he won and that things turned out exactly as he planned despite moderator bias and Clinton getting more time than he did.

Apparently, in the first debate, his plan was to present himself as uninformed and unhinged.

The second debate, his plan was to look like a liar and a bully.

Third time's a charm.

Old 10-17-2016, 08:40 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,379,281 times
No, because he is absolutely right. It is rigged. Most polls over sample Democrats, and the media focus on phony allegations against Trump and ignore her Emails which have exposed her corruption and putting the nations security at risk..

Old 10-17-2016, 08:40 AM

8,325 posts, read 3,969,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Christ... saying that the guy is like a little child is actually an insult to little children everywhere. So sick of this twerp whining about everything.

wah wah wahhh... not fair, nor fair.. look at me, look at mee...

"Everything is rigged!
The stories I don't like are rigged.
The accusers are rigged.
The media is rigged.
The polls are rigged.
The microphones are rigged.
The courts are rigged.
The science is rigged.
The electoral college is rigged.
The voting process is rigged!

....unless, of course, I win."

It's not just pathetic, it's highly dangerous. This is exactly how a populist demagogue justifies the rolling back of democratic institutions in this country. The media is rigged!.. So let's take a hatchet to the media and replace it with something that me and my band of friends will deem as "fair." Oh, and by the way, Trump's definition of "fair media" will be one that is effectively censored from criticizing him, because he can't take criticism.

Donald Trump: we're going to 'open up' libel laws

Next up: the Supreme Court is rigged!... so let's replace that with something I'll propose...
Well stated. You hit the nail on the head. Trump's supporters are either willfully ignorant of the danger, or they are truly in favor of rolling back democracy in America and replacing it with autocracy. They can and will change the topic to avoid discussing this - but they really can't stay on the fence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections