Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 08:16 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,351,223 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
If your premise is true - Trump is going to LOSE. If no one changes their mind as of today - Hillary is the winner.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

What Trump needed to DO was bring on some newcomers to his crazy train. His debate performance threw some red meat to his rabid fans - but only further turned away independents and women.
7 out of 10 online polls show Trump winning (most you can vote as often as you want)
8 out of 10 research based polls shows Clinton winning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 08:17 AM

6,619 posts, read 5,019,031 times
Trump ended up with more speaking time than Hillary yet all he did was keep whining how they didn't give him equal time. I wanted someone to please tell Donald to stay on his chair he kept pacing behind Sec Clinton in a very menacing way, didn't answer a single question he kept talking about Isis and apparently how all the military are a bunch of morons who announce their moves, it sounded like he was on this forum reading posts from all the deplorables and just repeating nonsense.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:18 AM

1,988 posts, read 2,227,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Trump is obliterating Hillary in the online polling.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:19 AM

89,079 posts, read 44,906,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Trump came out stronger than ever. As a woman, his recent scandals & comments are offensive to me. He cannot justify them. But I am an American first & I will do whats in best interests of American people so I am voting for Trump. He is putting us first, unlike Hillary or Obama who are selling out the country.

Liberals are too dumb to look through the smoke screens created by the media to distract & confuse their viewers. Doesnt matter who gets elected, I will be happy because my loyalty is towards the issues, not the person. The person can switch their stance so it would be foolish to be loyal to a person. I am voting for the issues. Just like europe woke up from their liberal slumber to the horrific results of refugee influx, the liberals here will be forced to face the realities as well if Hillary gets elected. We are less tolerant than europe so no way we are waiting that long to shutdown the borders & impose heavy restrictions on immigration.
The Brexit vote came as a surprise to many, too. They were sooooo... sure it would never happen. There's backlash in Europe, and liberals are VASTLY underestimating the backlash here in the U.S. by frustrated and fed up Americans.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:21 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,331,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
How exactly was Trump 'masterful' in that debate?? The man did much the same last night as he did in the first debate and went straight to:

- not answering questions that the moderators asked him and instead went on a tangent and/or attacked Hillary most of the time. I guess if you want to consider dodging question after question as 'masterful' then I'll agree with you here.

- as he did in the first debate, Trump continued to try and bully and name called Hillary constantly. What kind of REAL presidential candidate resorts to school yard name calling like that in a presidential debate on live TV? Trump of course.

- he YET AGAIN CONSTANTLY interrupted Hillary when she was trying to respond to questions and Trump's comments while Hillary who could've done the same, chose to take the high road and let Trump continue to show how much of an angry, bullying MORON that he is. Funny how when Pence remained calm while being interrupted by Kaine constantly, people said Pence looked more presidential and level headed and hence won that debate, but when Hillary does the same she 'loses' to hot head Trump. >_>

And I find it interesting that Trump kept on saying that his remarks towards women were 'distractions' and that they should focus on important issues like ISIS yet when the time came to discuss how to deal with ISIS what did Trump say? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. All he did was constantly say Obama and Hillary were failures in dealing with ISIS and yet HE OFFERED NO SOLUTIONS OF HIS OWN as to what he would do to defeat ISIS.

He said Obama's strategy with fighting ISIS was a complete failure, yet he couldn't offer ONE THING that he would do DIFFERENTLY from Obama that would quicken the defeat of ISIS. So here's Trump who had a golden opportunity to outline his plan with regards to ISIS and all he did was what most people expected of him. Namely speak in generalities and offer nothing of substance in how he would fight ISIS any differently than Obama currently is and how he would implement his plan to 'defeat ISIS fast'. That's just one example of many at how Mr 'lets not be distracted by tapes' Trump dealt with questions regarding all the serious issues of the night.
Well, I thought he was masterful. It seems Laura Ingraham beat met to it though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NfqGAImffI

Any questions?

I'd also like to ask you, when did Hillary answer any questions the moderators asked? She never has.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
Do we really need to have this talk again about online polls? How one person can vote over and over and over?

Let's talk about the SCIENTIFIC polls - of which Clinton won. Every. Single. One.

Let that sink in.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:24 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,356,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Let's talk about the SCIENTIFIC polls - of which Clinton won. Every. Single. One.

Let that sink in.
Trumpites don't want to hear about "science". That's like educated stuff, for eggheads! You know, like those damn liberals with their facts and logic.

Forget Harvard; the trailer park is where it's at!

Old 10-10-2016, 08:26 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,522,850 times
CNN did a scientific poll and showed Trump lost 34% to Hills' 57%

Trump acted like an A$$, yet again. Oh she got more seconds than me, Sniffing and snorting. Blabbing, bring up old crap that shows he knows nothing about being a president. he can't even answer the questions! Deflect deflect deflect.

I think he does that sniffing each time he tells a lie. He lives a lie, he tells more than anyone. His big bag of BS is projection.
Trump saying she has a dark heart, more projection.

No I'm not a DEM, I'm an independent for 30+ years. Don't need to be a member of either one of these tribes.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:26 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,558,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, I thought he was masterful. It seems Laura Ingraham beat met to it though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NfqGAImffI

Any questions?

I'd also like to ask you, when did Hillary answer any questions the moderators asked? She never has.
Well you and Laura Ingram think he was masterful. The rest of the US thinks he looked like a pacing, glowering, Lurch.

Hillary answered every single question. Which is more than I can say for Donnie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections