Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 12:12 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,812,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
If he can get a fair shake in the debate tonight and does well, I do not think this latest issue is going to hurt him in the long run. I wished it hadn't happened, but now, it time to get over it and vote for the better candidate. I only hope he can find a way to keep his damn mouth shut in the next 4 weeks. He has still not done anything to seriously hurt our country, That is how I see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 12:16 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,061,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
It's closes to a guarantee that Trump won't do well tonight in the debate. He's going in scared and angry, and that's pretty good assurance that his mouth will run away with his brain.

Hillary will be ready for it. Like always, she's been practicing.

Trump's October surprise wouldn't be as devastating if he had not alienated so many voters as he did. The latest video is just icing on a big cow pie he's been cooking up all summer. For members of his party, enough is enough. His loyalists can't get enough of that cow pie, and for everyone else, the icing only added to the stench.

Donald didn't have enough voters going in to win, and he won't get any more tonight. The best he can do is stop a defeat from becoming a land slide, and he doesn't have the ability to stop himself from throwing rocks downhill.
Exactly. It's interesting how so many of his supporters still think he can turn this around, that none of this is a big deal, that there are really enough awful people out to propel him to a win. Trump would have to basically become a completely different person, and that is just not going to happen. He is who he is. The rest of the month, including tonight, is going to be a disaster for him. History and political classes are going to be referencing his downfall for decades to come, if not much longer.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:16 PM

2,054 posts, read 3,342,281 times
Trump is a disaster, and just what us Dems ordered! The man is not fit to shine shoes, and I am loving this meltdown! This will be the biggest presidential landslide in history, all because the Rebubs were too stupid to see this coming. So don't forget to vote Democratic and save the country from this egomaniac w/ the intelligence of a reptile (my apologies for the insult to the reptiles, he surely has less smarts than you guys).

Old 10-09-2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
well, that has yet to be seen but...... as far as i know trump had no relationship with billy bush before the interview. if trump could be that forthcoming and candid with a reporter that he just met i'd imagine that there'd be many more similar "hot mike" recordings out there.
The producer of the Apprentice show has already said there's a lot worse out there. If anyone would know, it'd be him.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:18 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
well, that has yet to be seen but...... as far as i know trump had no relationship with billy bush before the interview. if trump could be that forthcoming and candid with a reporter that he just met i'd imagine that there'd be many more similar "hot mike" recordings out there.
I don't care about his "hot mike" blather. But I don't think he's come remotely close to saying/doing anything to make him a good choice for POTUS.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarino View Post
Trump is a disaster, and just what us Dems ordered! The man is not fit to shine shoes, and I am loving this meltdown! This will be the biggest presidential landslide in history, all because the Rebubs were too stupid to see this coming. So don't forget to vote Democratic and save the country from this egomaniac w/ the intelligence of a reptile (my apologies for the insult to the reptiles, he surely has less smarts than you guys).
Nah, it won't be a Reagan-style landslide. The political climate is so much different now than it was in 1980. Trump will still win much of the South, Plains and Mountain West states, so it'll probably be more like a 2008/2012 win for Clinton. She'll take all traditional blue states, every swing state and possibly 1 or 2 more.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:23 PM

25,958 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Unfortunately for Donald, it's not over. Not by a long shot. There are many more videos keyed up and ready to go. He's going to be buried in the barrage of his despicable behavior from now until the election.
Do you know of anything like this? ‘Clinton death list’: 33 spine-tingling cases or ‘We were left behind’: The Benghazi soldiers tell all | New York Post or Why Hillary's Super-Predator Comment Matters | Huffington Post That is 3 of probably 300 I could list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7165red View Post
I agree with you. I am still voting for Trump.
I am still voting for him. The only ones whining here over the comment Trump made are the ones who weren't voting for him (or are and just paid trolls for Hillary at this moment). Compare that comment to the "super predator" or "deplorables" comment yet that was acceptable, the "super predator" spoke of Hillary's racism like the blacks in hoodies comment which also was considered acceptable.

Quote:
what exactly do you believe a private citizen could do that would seriously hurt the country?
Take funds from the Middle East through their foundation in a "pay to play" scheme? I think that would qualify. The money has continued to pour into the Clinton foundation and Hillary and Bill are both private citizens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Not exactly shocking. A lot of "Christians" love Trump, despite how he is just about the most immoral person who has ever run for office. This is a cult.
Wait, you forgot that Hillary was running? Oh, is there good news, has she finally well, anything that would end her campaign?

Sorry, no one in their life time that isn't currently or previously have served time in prison or a hospital for the mentally insane is more immoral that Hillary Clinton. Also, it is immoral to push for partial birth abortion, pulling the baby into the birth canal and killing it to let it be born dead, nothing. Add to that the lies, corruption, the Clinton deathlist, Hillary's constant insulting of our citizens, taking bribes from foreign governments to sell out our country - so, whatever your source is, I suggest you widen your horizons!

Old 10-09-2016, 12:26 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,327,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Pastor: Trump's comments not enough for me to back Clinton | On Air Videos | Fox News

Hillary's character is worse, and Trump's came eleven years ago.

Listen to pastors comments. I agree with him.

Franklin Graham is also standing behind Trump.

Like Trump, most Pastors are Fake!

Old 10-09-2016, 12:30 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
If he can get a fair shake in the debate tonight and does well, I do not think this latest issue is going to hurt him in the long run. I wished it hadn't happened, but now, it time to get over it and vote for the better candidate. I only hope he can find a way to keep his damn mouth shut in the next 4 weeks. He has still not done anything to seriously hurt our country, That is how I see it.
Of course, this happened many years ago, and it's just meaningless "locker room" braggadocio. And, as I've said elsewhere, this doesn't affect my Liberty. where Hillary plans to take the country, will affect my Liberty. She is a danger to the ideas on which our country was founded, and an enemy of capitalism. Her comments about "a rigged system" make this clear. The hypocrisy is that she has used her political power for her personal enrichment.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:31 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Unfortunately for Donald, it's not over. Not by a long shot. There are many more videos keyed up and ready to go. He's going to be buried in the barrage of his despicable behavior from now until the election.
And you know this because ...? Are you part of this?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections