Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 03:27 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,130,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Why don't you prepare for more revelations coming about Hillary from the continued leaks that will be revealed all the way up to election. Only 1% have been leaked so far, and that 1% is pretty damning already.
It's not that bad at all, actually. Besides, it got drowned out by the Access Hollywood stuff anyway.

The problem is that, for casual voters, the Wikileaks disclosures are too tenuous . . . they can't fully understand the context unless they read up on the background. On the other hand, everybody immediately understands what a kitty grab is all about.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 03:35 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,981,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Yikes, what's coming Ben and Don?

"They have have more things & they will drip them out"
Well it's out already, this is potentially damaging to Clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ

Old 10-09-2016, 03:38 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,981,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I can't imagine Trump chatting with Ben Carson about molesting women. It probably took a months for the conversation to sink in with sleepy Ben.
Trump: Hey my (insert n word). do you grab them by the ***beep*** too?

Carson: Can you repeat the question?

Old 10-09-2016, 03:39 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,130,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

Wow, Donald, Jr., Eric and Ivanka (aka POA)!

Mick

Old 10-09-2016, 03:51 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,478,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post

You're so bad...but LOVE it.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:07 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,953,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
Let me clarify this for you. We don't like extremist Daesh murderers, I'm a woman (don't hate women), and Criminal Illegals of any Country. And face it, if he grabbed a man's crotch, noone would jump ship. In fact, he'd probably have more people jump ON the ship, because then he would be labeled accepting and progressive.
This is a very sick post. So you think sexual assault is okay if a man is gay? I am a heterosexual woman, but I can tell you without hesitation that most gay men do not like to be groped by other men. Maybe you should look up the word "consensual." If you're referring to other heterosexual men, a man who grabs another man's balls would get his lights punched out, even if the guy is a billionaire. Gee, I wonder why Trump didn't grab Howard Stern by the crotch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections