Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 05:17 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,680,363 times

Advertisements

After the azz kicking she recieved last night, All the topics she was forced (finally) to confront: Wilkileaks, Behghazi, Bills victims, the e-mails..she was thoroughly embarrased last night. And with more disasterous wikileaks coming out. Do you think her majesty can take any more? Just har far can CNN cover for her? THe next debate will not have a moderator that will kiss her azz. Is it time for her to bow out in disgrace?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 05:20 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,661,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
After the azz kicking she recieved last night, All the topics she was forced (finally) to confront: Wilkileaks, Behghazi, Bills victims, the e-mails..she was thoroughly embarrased last night. And with more disasterous wikileaks coming out. Do you think her majesty can take any more? Just har far can CNN cover for her? THe next debate will not have a moderator that will kiss her azz. Is it time for her to bow out in disgrace?
Keep dreaming. If anyone bows out it will be your messiah.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:21 PM

26,239 posts, read 22,415,097 times
She should have bowed out a long time ago. The party is being slaughtered at her hands.

There is always the chance that she won't still be "with us" by then. i think she'll probably rest more before the next one, not that it will do any good. I just feel sorry for Bill since I am sure he has to take a lot of abuse, especially over the women, as Hillary would never feel at fault for anything.

Trump will hit even harder the next time.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:21 PM

11,109 posts, read 9,896,831 times
Quote:
Oh, look - another Trumpista sees this thread ...

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...rd-debate.html

... and rushes to create yet another I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? thread.

Considering their candidate, such behavior is remarkably fitting.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:22 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,914,055 times
Quote:
I'm curious, what color is the sky in your reality? I bet it's orange, huh?

Old 10-10-2016, 05:26 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times
She's 11 points ahead. Trump has blown his wad and thrown everything he had last night. And it isn't enough.

She's got nothing to lose in the third debate.

But he does. He'll have to show that he knows something, that he has specific plans. Don't think he has any more "victims" that he once insulted to pull out of his hat. He has no more magic tricks or one-liners.

I'm not sure anyone can push the needle over in the last debate, but why would Hillary not participate?

Besides who knows what tape can come out between now and then, as the sad Mr. Assange keeps dripping out emails comprised of office gossip.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:35 PM

15,153 posts, read 11,680,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Oh, look - another Trumpista sees this thread ...

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...rd-debate.html

... and rushes to create yet another I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? thread.

Considering their candidate, such behavior is remarkably fitting.
Actually, This is in response to 3 threads..

WILL TRUMP SHOW UP FOR 1ST DEBATE?
WILL TRUMP SHOW UP FOR 2nd DEBATE
and now...
WILL TRUMP SHOW UP FOR 3RD DEBATE?

Yeah..single track mind there

Old 10-10-2016, 05:38 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,661,737 times
Trump threw everything plus the kitchen sink at Hillary last night and soundly lost to everyone but his hardcore supporters. He has nothing left. He is losing Independents by the thousands thanks to his failed stunt. He cannot win without them. Someone needs to tell him to grow up and start acting Presidential.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:45 PM

13,000 posts, read 9,766,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
She should have bowed out a long time ago. The party is being slaughtered at her hands.

There is always the chance that she won't still be "with us" by then. i think she'll probably rest more before the next one, not that it will do any good. I just feel sorry for Bill since I am sure he has to take a lot of abuse, especially over the women, as Hillary would never feel at fault for anything.

Trump will hit even harder the next time.
I believe that would apply to all of us as well.

Old 10-10-2016, 05:48 PM

44,252 posts, read 64,642,618 times
Attached Thumbnails
Hillary to withdrawl from 3rd debate?-fb_img_1476143077997.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections