Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 01:27 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,235,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Ross Perot ran third party and does not get the attention or air time. Trump was smart to run Republican.

Perot was also against opened borders and Nafta, was a billionaire and worked hard for Nafta to be killed. Clinton pushed it through not on merit but on bribed votes because it was a few short. Clinton brought them over to the Whitehouse and opened up his candy store and said.. what do you want.. new bridge, more money , what...and got it passed.

The giant sucking sound goes on today that Ross Perot talked about .. Mexico sucking jobs out of the USA.

The dumb people vote in the worse for this country. We will all be on welfare or they will find a way to destroy us with a few nuclear bombs in big cities to cut down the welfare population. Just thinking ahead of what the corrupt government can do.
Political expediency. Lack of integrity. Should have truly put his money where his mouth was (better than where his hands were of course!) but reality is he doesn't have the money he claims to have and could never self-fund to Perot levels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 01:28 PM

33,587 posts, read 18,188,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The hypocrisy of John McCain comments today as opposed to his prior attitude.

He demeaned a child and a female and laughed about it at a Republican fundraiser.

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

[/u]-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.
Not only is McCain's hideous attempt at humor about 10 times more tasteless than what Shuster said (as the David Corn article notes, newspapers that reported on the joke wouldn't even print it), but while the newsman's ill-conceived comment was at least spontaneous, McCain's joke was a prepared remark to a public audience.

McCain makes fun of rape victims.

"Did you hear the one about the woman who is attacked on the street by a gorilla, beaten senseless, raped repeatedly and left to die? When she finally regains consciousness and tries to speak, her doctor leans over to hear her sigh contently and to feebly ask, 'Where is that marvelous ape?'"

How about racist remarks from McCain.

Follow

John McCain

@SenJohnMcCain
So Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iranian in space - wasn't he just there last week? "Iran launches monkey into space"
http://
news.yahoo.com/iran-launches-
monkey-space-showing-missile-progress-003037176.html*
…
10:41 AM - 4 Feb 2013
2,925 Retweets
1,012 likes

Not enough. Well cheer up we have some on religion too. John McCain :

McCain claims he's converting to Judaism

At a farewell party for former Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) hosted by Israel's ambassador to the U.S., McCain said he had spent so much time with his Senate buddy that he had decided to convert to Judaism. "I had to put up all the years with the bull**** of religion, I might as well convert," he said, to roars of laughter. "Why in every ****ing kosher meal do we have to have salmon?" McCain also recalled waking up on a plane to see Lieberman wrapped in a Jewish prayer shawl. "I see this guy wrapped in a shawl," McCain said, "I thought maybe I died."

3. McCain takes on seniors

In his first presidential run in 2000, He referred to "Leisure World," a home for senior citizens, as "Seizure World," and also once cracked wise about Alzheimer's disease, saying, "The nice thing about Alzheimer's is you get to hide your own Easter eggs."

The double standard for Clintons and other establishment politicians who now claim outrage is laughable. Truth is they are trying to keep Trump from upsetting their gravy train.

To hell with them.
McCain attacked Trump supporters calling them crazies .. but when Trump said something back about McCain it was all over the news.. nothing about crazies ..McCain is a creep.. the establishment are creeps.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:33 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,060,242 times
Quote:
Go to the rallies.. I went to a rally and 30 thousand showed up.. they didn't show up to vote against Hillary.. they are all in it for Trump's policies.
Go to a rally where I can stand next to someone wearing a ""She's a C*nt, Vote for Trump" as he stands there with his wife and 3 kids? So I can chant "Build a wall" and "lock her up" and shout abuse at journalists?
No thanks

Old 10-11-2016, 01:37 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,730,041 times
All this goes to show the power of the media meddling with people's psyche. People really can't think what is really important here.

One candidate that is so corrupt that the media is trying to conceal all evidence of corruption.

The other candidate has personal issues and the media is trying to exploit this opportunity for sport.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:47 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,862,909 times
Quote:

Many people don't get it. If you are with Trump you are against corrupt Washington. If you are against Trump you are for corruption , special interests, bought off politicians, and not in the interests of the people.
Oh, dear. You do know that he buys off politicians and brags about it, right?

You do know that Trump represents and is one of the special interests, right?

You do know that he cheats "the people?" Thousand of lawsuits and numerous bankruptcies where he leaves "the people" holding the bag while he sports around at his resorts. He believes, and has said as much, that financial meltdowns where people lose their homes are business opportunities.

You may be frustrated that the system is rigged against you, but Trump is one of the folks that rigged it.

To think that King John will morph into Robin Hood at 70 defies the imagination.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:49 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,862,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
Go to a rally where I can stand next to someone wearing a ""She's a C*nt, Vote for Trump" as he stands there with his wife and 3 kids? So I can chant "Build a wall" and "lock her up" and shout abuse at journalists?
No thanks
Oh, come on. It'll be a good time. Maybe you can take a poke at someone being hauled out of the place.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:58 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,123,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

You do know that he cheats "the people?" Thousand of lawsuits and numerous bankruptcies where he leaves "the people" holding the bag while he sports around at his resorts. He believes, and has said as much, that financial meltdowns where people lose their homes are business opportunities.

You may be frustrated that the system is rigged against you, but Trump is one of the folks that rigged it.

To think that King John will morph into Robin Hood at 70 defies the imagination.
Why bother? You're wasting your time. Trumps supporters are a lost cause. I pity them.

Old 10-11-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
No thanks
I saw lines and lines of supporters and no one had one shirt with anything vulgar. Many kids there. Fact is I actually saw my neighbor there with his 11 year old son .. he had on a Trump shirt. I did see Hillary for prison and was glad to see that.. and we do chant lock her up .. most corrupt woman I know and her rapist husband should be in jail too.

30 thousand and everyone was a decent law abiding citizen. Too bad!

Old 10-11-2016, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Trump said the system is corrupt .. He wants to clean it up because he knows how to clean it up. They say. You can't build that building but you can grease my palm to get it done.. corruption all over . Trump saw it .

Old 10-11-2016, 02:02 PM

1,598 posts, read 1,060,242 times
Quote:
I saw lines and lines of supporters and no one had one shirt with anything vulgar. Many kids there. Fact is I actually saw my neighbor there with his 11 year old son .. he had on a Trump shirt. I did see Hillary for prison and was glad to see that.. and we do chant lock her up .. most corrupt woman I know and her rapist husband should be in jail too.

30 thousand and everyone was a decent law abiding citizen. Too bad!
This will probably get taken down

https://twitter.com/sallykohn/status/785633172771966976
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections