Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 08:08 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,453,137 times

Advertisements

At this point, I bet Hillary could stand in the middle of Times Square and shoot somebody and she would still get elected!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 08:09 PM

46,979 posts, read 26,033,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Coming from Clinton supporters, this is rich.. Dont you know we're just deplorable.. ?
<shrug> If someone fooled me, that would be bad enough. But if they made me repeat a lie in a public forum - making me a party to their duplicity - that's worse, in my book.

I guess it takes all kinds.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:09 PM

6,394 posts, read 4,119,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Coming from Clinton supporters, this is rich.. Dont you know we're just deplorable.. ?
So, you admit that you guys are deplorable?

Old 10-11-2016, 08:10 PM

29,527 posts, read 22,688,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
It's a forward of an article.

Hillary Refers to Muslims as 'Sand ******s' in WikiLeaks Dump : snopes.com

you can hate snopes, but they are thorough.
Love Snopes, they constantly bust false rumors.

But many people STILL spread false rumors despite them being debunked.

Like I said in another thread as an example, every time there's an online article about Jane Fonda, inevitably many people will state that Fonda took letters from POW's and handed them over to their NVA captors (and getting badly beaten for it). Completely and utterly false, debunked countless times, yet people continue to treat it as fact.

There's multiple things about Hillary that are worthy of criticism, but this is not one of them, not even remotely close.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:11 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,759,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So, given all you pointed out about Assange, (and quite rightly I might add) does any of that take anything away from what's been revealed? Does it make it automatically untrue or her and her minions actions okay?

Or, should as you infer, it all be ignored because you don't like where it came from?

I would think that no matter what one thinks of the messenger he is not the original source nor is he the one that perpetrated all of the crap that's in the dumps.
What does Assange have to do with the US? Absolutely nothing. He was neither born here nor did he live here. And yet, he wants to have a say in who gets elected president here. You don't see anything wrong with that? Some foreign entity wants to influence the general election's outcome, and the right-wingers treat it like it's no big deal.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:13 PM

1,640 posts, read 795,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
At this point, I bet Hillary could stand in the middle of Times Square and shoot somebody and she would still get elected!
ha ha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
What does Assange have to do with the US? Absolutely nothing. He was neither born here nor did he live here. And yet, he wants to have a say in who gets elected president here. You don't see anything wrong with that? Some foreign entity wants to influence the general election's outcome, and the right-wingers treat it like it's no big deal.
Many embrace it with Trump being one of them.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:14 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
<shrug> If someone fooled me, that would be bad enough. But if they made me repeat a lie in a public forum - making me a party to their duplicity - that's worse, in my book.

I guess it takes all kinds.
But you've repeated enough Democratic quotes that are full of lies around here, to write your own book..

Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,580,208 times
thread fail

Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
So, you admit that you guys are deplorable?
yes, I'm just a white male deplorable who wants to starve the poor, kill the babies, and wish old people would just take a pill and die..

You guys are tools, and you dont even realize it, thats the sad part..

Old 10-11-2016, 08:21 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,206,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiff Kook View Post
thread fail
Just a few more weeks. Stay strong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections