Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 03:46 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,889,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Only if the locker rooms are located in a state penitentiary.
Oh please. What men say among men is more often than not completely different than what we say in mixed company and the same goes for women. I work in a factory and have heard far worse from both men and women.
People can claim that they never spoke differently in private than in public, but that would be less than honest. Was Trump crude? Yes. Were his comments a surprise? NO
Look at Bill Clinton's actions and he had Hillary defending his actions. The people who support her have no issue with her defending him, but condemn Trumps comments. Actions speak louder than words and Hillary's actions contradict her words.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 04:03 AM

30,274 posts, read 23,762,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
I have no idea what Trump did and did not do, but his comments weren't analogous to the comments you've stated here. In particular, he didn't merely say he'd "love to" do something.
What he said was that when you're a star, women LET YOU do anything. Then he uttered the next line.

The liberals and msm have spun that, (what a shock), to state that Trump actually assaulted women. I've even heard some hysterical freaks claim it was "all" women.

He did nothing of the sort.

Any female who votes for Clinton clearly hates herself.

Any male who votes for Clinton clearly hates himself, for that matter.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:12 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,092,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If we were stupid we would be voting for Trump, who has vowed to take away our right to choose.
Between infanticide and stretch marks?

Old 10-12-2016, 04:15 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,092,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Donald Trump has been accused of rape, just like Bill Clinton. ACCUSED.

If accused equals guilty for Bill Clinton, accused equals guilty for Donald Trump.

You can't have it both ways.
Did Donald's current wife trash the accuser in public?

Old 10-12-2016, 04:24 AM

16,108 posts, read 10,775,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
i stated it as fact, why should i research something i already know to be true, so i can prove it to you?

hilarious.
Typical Trump addict's answer on most things... too stupid to know how stupid they are.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:32 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,508,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
This is slander, say you're sorry, he doesn't assault anyone.
Poster doesn't need to say sorry. He said it. Look up slander. He claimed he did this. Didn't say it was something he thought about doing, but that he had. Either he's a liar and this happened in his fantasies or he has actually done it. Either way it's not slander for a poster to repeat what he has actually said he did. Not surprising at all that this goes over certain people's heads.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:46 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Give me some sugah! Trump didn't grab any vaginas...he just talked about it. It would be like me seeing a woman with big boobs and saying to my male co-worker..."Boy look at those boobs...I'd love to t*ttie-f**k THEM!" It doesn't mean that I did that.
hmmm... I think that saying that in an office setting could be setting yerself up for a sexual harassment charge. If the comment were unwelcome, uninvited, etc., it would fall under the "hostile environment" part of the law. If it were overheard by someone else, it would also fall under the "hostile environment" part of the law. So, no... your point really doesn't prove that what trump said is ok.

Old 10-12-2016, 04:55 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,946,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
What he said was that when you're a star, women LET YOU do anything. Then he uttered the next line.

The liberals and msm have spun that, (what a shock), to state that Trump actually assaulted women. I've even heard some hysterical freaks claim it was "all" women.

He did nothing of the sort.

Any female who votes for Clinton clearly hates herself.

Any male who votes for Clinton clearly hates himself, for that matter.
Didn't Anderson Cooper say 'that is assault' during the debate? They desperately want to spin to look as bad as possible.

Old 10-12-2016, 05:40 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,123,736 times
No, Trump has to be the absolute worst feminist in history. Haven't you heard him and Ivanka speak about treatment of women and women's rights. Pssst.

Mick

Old 10-12-2016, 07:00 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
She stays married to a pig of a man, an abuser of interns. An accused rapist.

She drops the hyphen and maiden name whenever it is required.

She takes money from and kisses the butts of men who treat women like cattle in the mid east.

She has changed every position she has ever held on important issues for women.

Are women this stupid or do they just like being lied to?
The majority of women are not that stupid. Keep in mind that many of the women that support Hillary are focused on abortion (stopping a beating heart) and the Supreme Court. She also has those that have cheating husbands and need an excuse to stay with them, they admire her for being a doormat like themselves. Many women, like Hillary, blame the women for affairs and even their rapes which is actually, "old school". In my 60s, I remember when women were blamed for rape, it was attributed to the physical location the woman was in when it happened, if she were at a party and drinking alcohol, tight sweater, short skirt, flirting - any of those activities meant the woman deserved to be raped! I guess that Hillary's thinks the men are like dogs going after a female in heat, and I guess in the case of her husband, Bill Clinton, she was right.

Hillary admires Margaret Sanger who pushed abortion based on eugenics, eliminating those considered less desirable. Hillary wants those abortion clinics in black neighborhoods as she replaces those votes with the amnestied citizens she hopes to give forgiveness for their crime(s). The Black Project: http://www.blackgenocide.org/negro.html So I guess Hillary is just for white, wealthy women?

Hillary wants to be "equal" only at the times when it plays in her favor. When it doesn't, she cries "sexist". I am familiar with that type of woman having worked in jobs dominated by males. They are a disgrace to women who earn being respected as an equal.

With men, Hillary acts like white trash. I have seen the videos of her partying with alcohol and.........

Hillary doesn't care about anyone other than Hillary, money and power.

So, no, the women supporting Hillary have an agenda tied to Hillary, the abortion and/or the cheating husband thing where they admire her.

Hillary knows nothing about the struggle of women for equality. Nothing. She is a disgrace to every woman in our country.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 10-12-2016 at 07:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections