Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 05:34 AM

29,528 posts, read 22,735,060 times

Advertisements

For all those who cry up a storm that the 'liberal media' is downplaying and hiding stuff, I sure find it ironic that hardly anyone here responded to the thread detailing how Trump forced himself on a People magazine reporter.

That was the most substantive and in depth recollection of what Trump did in the past by a woman with solid credentials (hence, some Trump supporters conveniently ignored that thread and article so that it would go away). In fact, Melania Trump only demanded an apology and retraction for the section of the article where she met the author later on in New York, and not anything to do with the assault itself.

These people only keep harping on how these women were being paid, they're lying, etc. etc.

Looks like some want to pick and choose what news they want to believe in order to suit their agendas.

Double standards? Always!

Old 10-15-2016, 05:38 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,238,545 times
Nutty Don and his people put out stuff which they are doing. My guess is the 4 woman who showed up with him have seen substantial growth in their accounts.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
I'm sure that privately confiding to people something along the lines of... OMG, I met trump, and he groped me... way back when it happened, and their stories being corroborated by those people... is not equal to the great man himself saying that it didn't happen. There ya' go. Proof. But, don't take it seriously, after all, everyone who confronts him on his behavior must be lying.
That he admitted it on air to Stern and on the bus with Bush means nothing at all. No lawsuits as the best witness is Nutty Don and his ego.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:43 AM

134 posts, read 74,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit731 View Post
Gotta love all of those "conspiracy" theories.
Isn't it odd how these same "conspiracy theories" are around for decades and generations? Makes you wonder

Old 10-15-2016, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryParks View Post
Isn't it odd how these same "conspiracy theories" are around for decades and generations? Makes you wonder
Goes along with the GOP policies which have been around for decades. Which of course hurt the country and help the donor class.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:47 AM

13,703 posts, read 9,034,620 times
I recall when several ladies came forth, several decades ago, to level such charges against Bill Clinton. Indeed, Donald John Trump brought three of them to the last debate.

Now, concerning Mr. Clinton: I began (back then) to believe more of these women when it was shown that he had carried on with Monica (admittedly) and Paula Jones (if I recall, not so admittedly, but 'settled'). I still think it likely that some of the women that 'came forth' so long ago were probably seeking the limelight, or had been paid by Republican operatives seeking to damage the Clinton presidency. Yet, there was no doubt that he engaged in some of the activity charged, which made it easier to given any such woman the benefit of any doubt.

As for Mr. Trump: I also think it entirely possible that a few of these women are not being wholly truthful, for whatever reason (opportunist, being paid by Democratic operatives, or simply a desire to help Hillary Rodham Clinton).

However, on the other hand, we do have the Howard Stern interviews which show a propensity to act as later charged, as well as the 'Bush audiotape', in which Mr. Trump very explicitly describes engaging in behavior now being leveled at him by some women. As such, as with Mr. Clinton, this gives me a basis for believing that at least some of these women are being truthful.

To simply dismiss these allegations is showing rank partisanship and hypocrisy. For a person to say "I implicitly believe these women concerning Bill Clinton", and then say "These women speaking of Donald Trump are all liars", is irrational.

I will add that Mr. Trump has done a poor job of defending himself. It is one thing to proclaim "I am innocent", but quite another, as he has done, to say "Look at her. I think not!", implying that he only did not engage in such behavior due to the woman's appearance.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:53 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,378,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryParks View Post
If there ever was a time to believe the media really was "crooked," this would be it.

Suddenly, dozens of people are coming forward Trump molested them decades ago? Where there is no evidence or proof? This has become beyond ridiculous.

It really seems like special interests are doing anything and everything to ensure Trump isn't elected all while ignoring the Wikileaks releases.

I've never seen anything like it.

Seriously - there's a reason these women aren't coming forward with recent "molestation" allegations, that would require proof. They have none, they know they have none (and so does the media), so they release them with impunity.

If there is a small group of people who control our media, it's more evident than ever at this point.
What kind of proof? Was he supposed to leave fingerprints? Did you believe the allegations by women molested by Cosby, also decades later? Hoards of women who don't know each other coming forward with similar stories isn't nothing.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:56 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,366,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Life isn't so good if you derive joy from other's pain.
The GOP brought this on ITSELF by inviting in neo-NAZI/KKK, white supremacist, anti-government whackjobs to bolster their ranks. Folks like Rush Limbaugh and FOX News promoted every insane non-sensible theory and lunatic candidate they could as long as it helped them gain political power.

Now those lunatics have taken over the asylum and the GOP is going to have political blood-bath after they are crushed in November as the 2 halves of the GOP battle it out for the soul of the party. Am I happy to see the GOP crash and burn as a result - YOU BET I AM.

The GOP was playing a very dangerous game and they lost control of the Frankenstein they themselves created. Sorry, but I'm not about to apologize for the GOP paying the price for something THEY THEMSELVES caused to happen.

Ken

Old 10-15-2016, 06:00 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,366,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
The older woman was much younger back when Trump allegedly groped her. She is still a beautiful woman. Trump makes me sick. He can't show any regrets or apologize for his rude, crass, ways with women and then keep his mouth shut. Oh no, he says look at her, really??? Guess he will never learn.

Someone said that we women are just silly, wearing dresses, just asking for it. Really? So, guys keep your shirts on.............
Yeah, and then Trump has the audacity to say "I'm a Victim".

Donald Trump on sex assault allegations: 'I am a victim' - CNNPolitics.com

Ken

Old 10-15-2016, 06:01 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,592,066 times
Talking Both Women Suddenly Accusing Trump Of Sexual Assault Are Hillary Clinton Supporters And Donors

Well, well, well...

"Both" has suddenly blossomed into what; a dozen?

But wait! There's more!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections