Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2016, 09:09 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,714,613 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I personally know someone who was sexually assaulted by Mark Cuban and they won't come forward either. See how easy that is?
Mark Cuban is a name many people know, and some respect (especially among those more likely to be inclined towards Trump).

Dbones is an internet handle that effectively shields you from having to be accountable IRL for your statement.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:41 AM

2,625 posts, read 3,417,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
Yep. Maybe why Anderson Cooper kept asking until he finally said he never did such a thing.
Addressing this to Donald Trump here (and speaking to him as a fellow male):
"I see, Mr. Trump. So you never ever did such a thing . . . and yet bragged about it with gusto and bravado to your males that you were in the company of . . . and it was being recorded with an open mic. "

"So let's say that I take your word for it and hence believe that you never ever did such offensive acts as described by yourself. So you are saying that you are prone to bragging about sexually assaulting women and yet you don't actually do so????? So then you are confessing here that you are a LIAR. And yet, all of us DO emit a lie (big or medium or small lie) on occasion but why would a truly upstanding and moral person be inclined to lying about being a sexual assaulter (if not a rapist in some cases or situations, for all we know)? THIS is what you want to be known as and known by? THIS is the reputation that you want to spread around about yourself? THIS is something to be proud of and brag about to others?"

"But, of course, the above is all stated on the supposition that you are NOT guilty of the above-mentioned crimes against other persons. Honestly, Mr. Trump, I don't have too too hard of a time entertaining the prospect that you may well be, in fact, GUILTY of said crimes against other persons (in this case, against females). For why would someone brag about such things as a way-of-life (knowing how it would be perceived by others if they heard such pronouncements from some male that he just takes liberties, without asking, to physically impose himself on women in a most intimate way)? What rational, thinking person would NOT interpret such described behaviors as what can be deemed as tantamount to "sexual assault" (if not even "rape", in some cases . . . for all we know)? And then, along with all this, seeing all the other insensitivities and affronts that you make to so many others over the course of time, is it too too hard for me to conceive that you could, in fact, be guilty of that which you brag about (i.e., being a sexual assaulter against women)? Truthfully, no, it is not."

"Look, I am not in any way a prude and admire and take pleasure in the female half of humanity (as a heterosexual male). Yet I would never ever everever ever ever ever take it upon myself to physically taking liberties with any woman such as you describe (whether intimate- or french-kissing them "out of the blue" or grabbing at their crotch or breasts or derriere "out of the blue" . . . and not even caring if they are married or taken by another person, nor even ascertaining beforehand what sexual orientation they are, nor even gauging beforehand if they would even be receptive to such amorous or outright physical overtures toward themselves on my part) and then certainly, as well, would not be inclined to bragging to others that I do, in fact, do such deeds (even though I don't). If I wish to impress others (in a positive way), I rather aim to (hopefully) impress them with good character attributes, with personality, with whatever exemplification of intelligence or wit, with whatever talents I have, and so on . . . not by bragging about being a sexual assaulter to others (even though I am not one). What kind of sane and moral person does this? And I would say all this about you even if I were a conservative Republican . . . even if I supported your positions on whatever public or political issues. I am truly not saying all this about you from the stance of a political partisan or ideologue. I would say it about ANYONE who displayed such attributes. Such displayed attributes make you truly unfit."

Last edited by UsAll; 10-19-2016 at 10:16 AM..

Old 10-19-2016, 10:32 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,911,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Mark Cuban bombshell: I personally know women who have been assaulted by Trump who won’t come forward

“Yes, and I know one. “Cuban continued. “And it just didn’t happen recently. My friend reminded me and it was from 2000 and she, you know, I don’t expect her to come forward. I wouldn’t recommend she come forward. I know somebody else from two years ago that won’t come forward. So you know, it’s not anything that caught me by surprise.”
I believe Cuban over Trump any day...
And they are both rich enough to know people in same circles...

This is from the New Yorker article someone linked about Hurt and his earlier book exposing Trump's escapades

Trump was deposed during the divorce, too. [from Ivanka] According to a report by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, which examined the divorce records, Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination approximately a hundred times when Ivana’s lawyers asked him about adulterous relations with other women.

So you know he did it or he would have just said "no"...
If he had ever answered "yes", then her attorney would have been into physicality of the relations...and could have entered those women as evidence if he could have gotten them to testify which I seriously doubt...

The funny part in that article is why he raped her in the first place...
In case no one remembers because so many of these posters/followers are young enough not to remember the actual stores in the news of the day---
He was angry because a hair transplant operation didn't take and was extremely painful.
Ivanka suggested he see a plastic surgeon which enraged him further...so he raped her to punish her.
She spent the night locked in the bathroom.
Next day he asked her, "does it hurt" in that smary way he has of making a treat sound like normal conversation...

Old 10-19-2016, 10:41 AM

42,854 posts, read 26,316,632 times
Not even Howard Stern, Trump's friend can defend what he said:

“But this idea of ‘locker room talk’ … all the times I’ve been around guys — and believe me when I’m around guys 85 percent of the times you’re talking about p--sy — but I have never been in the room when someone has said, ‘Grab them by the p--sy...No one’s ever advocated going that step where you get a little bit, ‘Hey, I’m going to invade someone’s space,’” the radio host continued. “A lot of [locker room banter is] real kind of desperate talk. The reason it’s in a locker room is because no one’s proud of it.”
Howard Stern: Donald Trump's 'Grab Them by the P--sy' Isn't Locker Talk - Us Weekly

Old 10-19-2016, 11:04 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,714,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I believe Cuban over Trump any day...
And they are both rich enough to know people in same circles...

This is from the New Yorker article someone linked about Hurt and his earlier book exposing Trump's escapades

Trump was deposed during the divorce, too. [from Ivanka] According to a report by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, which examined the divorce records, Trump invoked his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination approximately a hundred times when Ivana’s lawyers asked him about adulterous relations with other women.

So you know he did it or he would have just said "no"...
I wonder if Clinton can successfully bring this up tonight. Surely her campaign has knowledge of this public information. There's no Fifth Amendment protection applicable in a debate (something which Clinton can be ready to inform Trump of should he claim such protection).

Old 10-19-2016, 11:14 AM

13,388 posts, read 6,449,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Didn't Cuban endorse Trump early in the campaign? Why on earth would he do that if he supposedly "knows" women Trump allegedly assaulted years ago? Something aint adding up.

Sort of like one of the women he allegedly assaulted dating Trump for months after she dropped her original allegations that were joined to her husbands lawsuit over business.

And then we have Gloria Alred saying she knew about her clients allegations long before politics were involved. Wasn't she a delegate for Hillary? If her client had a case, why was she holding onto this info until 3 weeks before the election?

Lots of stuff not adding up.

Old 10-19-2016, 11:26 AM

8,316 posts, read 3,934,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump is fatter now. He hides his massive girth under the suit jacket. Although the triple chin can't hide. Watch him at the debate tonight - the massive girth under the suit jacket - especially the side view . I think he's gained 30 pounds since mid summer and he was fat already. He's huuuge. 300 lbs at least, IMO.
Just as there is no brake between his brain and his mouth, there is no brake between the fork and his mouth. This election is taking years off his life I am sure, with his fits of anger he must be a heart attack waiting to happen.

Old 10-19-2016, 11:42 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,502,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Just as there is no brake between his brain and his mouth, there is no brake between the fork and his mouth. This election is taking years off his life I am sure, with his fits of anger he must be a heart attack waiting to happen.
I agree. I think he's going to have 1 fatal heart attack within the next year or two. I just hope it's not before election day. I want to see him lose the election. Maybe Melania is waiting for this to happen too, so she doesn't have to go through an ugly divorce. Although he probably is skipping her out of most of the money in his will, in favor of the kids.

Old 10-19-2016, 12:00 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,902,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
I agree. I think he's going to have 1 fatal heart attack within the next year or two. I just hope it's not before election day. I want to see him lose the election. Maybe Melania is waiting for this to happen too, so she doesn't have to go through an ugly divorce. Although he probably is skipping her out of most of the money in his will, in favor of the kids.
I don't wish anything bad on Mr Trump. And Melania seems like a very nice person.

Old 10-19-2016, 12:14 PM

28,946 posts, read 30,297,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Sort of like one of the women he allegedly assaulted dating Trump for months after she dropped her original allegations that were joined to her husbands lawsuit over business.

And then we have Gloria Alred saying she knew about her clients allegations long before politics were involved. Wasn't she a delegate for Hillary? If her client had a case, why was she holding onto this info until 3 weeks before the election?

Lots of stuff not adding up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.