Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 06:54 AM

39,122 posts, read 51,371,476 times

Advertisements

Poor Sen. John Thune. He had a sleepness night wondering whether his cowardly butt should re-un-endorse Trump now.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:55 AM

39,906 posts, read 26,604,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but this childish stupidity has got to stop. And, why on earth is CNN and these networks, going back 30 and 40 years ago to bring up these baseless accusations against this man.
Desperation. Bill Clinton raped women, Hillary attacks the victims, threatens them and refers to them as a "bimbo eruption". Hillary ignored laws and jeopardized the lives of American citizens. She lied to the American people about the deaths of 4 of our citizens. She says "what difference does it make" when discussing their murders. She supplies weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS. She sells access to donors to the Clinton foundation.

Yet the MSM focuses on rumors of Trump's touchiness from 30 years ago. We see more from creepy Uncle Joe every week.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:57 AM

12,971 posts, read 13,719,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Again, state sponsored media making sure only their favored candidate wins. What they did to Mitt Romney still makes me mad.
Whats worse , state sponsored media or a media sponsored candidate? Trump is purely the product of the entertainment industry. He lacks the prudence that is innate in most politicians and diplomats, or he wouldn't constantly be in the cross hairs of the media.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:01 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,714,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
The timing makes sense to me considering Trump's Access Hollywood tape reveal (and the subsequent lie about it just being words, no action) just happened.
Because there is a hypocritical double standard? If it is about trump's bad behavior, it is all lies. If it is about anybody else's bad behavior, it is God's honest truth.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:02 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,594,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Desperation. Bill Clinton raped women, Hillary attacks the victims, threatens them and refers to them as a "bimbo eruption". Hillary ignored laws and jeopardized the lives of American citizens. She lied to the American people about the deaths of 4 of our citizens. She says "what difference does it make" when discussing their murders. She supplies weapons to Al Qaeda and ISIS. She sells access to donors to the Clinton foundation.

Yet the MSM focuses on rumors of Trump's touchiness from 30 years ago.
Who lied to the American public to justify our invasion of Iraq resulting in 3000 + American deaths and 10s of thousands injured and supported for life ?

Where is your indignation over that rather significant event for which no one has yet been held accountable and which we still feel today ?

Your blind to the issues on the side you have chosen. Your boy is a major league misogynist and and general purpose A-hole. Really he and Bill Clinton would probably be buddies if they weren't on opposite sides of the general election now.

No one has the high road here.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:04 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,859,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Let me introduce you to the human race and what decency is about.....it's not at all appropriate for one who has empathy and feelings to laugh at all, for any reason, during the discussion on the rape of a kid by an adult, especially when the one laughing, hil, is defending the creep adult rapist of a 12 yo. Sad I have to explain that to you.

But I'll let the liberal media explain it to you in words you can perhaps understand:

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."

If you can't understand the insensitivity of such a thing and are of the type that probably laughs at funerals/don't understand why that's not right on ANY level, I can understand why you vote for hil.
She laughed at the irony of a liar passing a polygraph test. She was incredibly uncomfortable taking the case to begin with, but she had no choice. She laughed for the same reason ER doctors (and nurses) sometimes laugh and make fun of patients. It is inappropriate, but sometimes humor helps to deal with the crazy things life throws at you. Sometimes it's the only way to deal with it.

I'll admit to laughing at my Grandpa's funeral. We were all talking about a time, about a year before he died, when my Uncle was showing his girlfriend his gun. She ended up accidentally shooting a hole in his waterbed, my Uncle was frantically trying to shove the water mattress out of his window, when Grandpa yelled out "what the hell was that?" and my Uncle yelled back "It's just fireworks, Dad!"

Another thing we laughed about was when my Uncle was in high school, the track team would run down the road behind my Grandpa's house, and my Uncle would use a sling shot to shoot water balloons at them as they ran by.

Sometimes the best medicine for intense pain or discomfort is laughter. If you haven't had to face that in your life, you're a lucky guy.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:08 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,380,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Not to me! If he did this stuff, then why not say something when he was in the primaries? They had that video way back then too, waiting for the perfect October surprise moment. It looks like we have a state-sponsored media. We are no better than Russia.
LOL
This coming from someone of the side that went on and on about how there would be an October Surprise against Clinton.
Pot meet Kettle.

Sorry things didn't work out the way Trump minions expected them to. Maybe you folks should have actually THOUGHT about the fact that it was ALREADY KNOWN that Trump was a serial womanizer/pervert BEFORE you NOMINATED him.
What did you EXPECT would happen?

Hillary had the lowest approval rating of any major candidate in presidential election history. So what did the dimwit GOP voters do? Why they nominated someone with an EVEN LOWER approval rating.

Just more proof that you can lead a RWNJ to knowledge but you can't make them think.

Donald Trump has been the DREAM candidate for Democrats. Not only will that bozo give the Presidency to Clinton, he'll give the Senate to the Democrats (and thus the Supreme Court as well) and perhaps even the House - and best of all, he'll tear the GOP apart in the process AND discourage RWNJ voters with talk that the "election is rigged" so that they are likely to give up voting again in the future.

Democrats LOVE Trump.

I've been saying it for a year or so now: "Go Trump go - lead the GOP to destruction."

Ken

Old 10-13-2016, 07:10 AM

39,906 posts, read 26,604,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Who lied to the American public to justify our invasion of Iraq resulting in 3000 + American deaths and 10s of thousands injured and supported for life ?

Where is your indignation over that rather significant event for which no one has yet been held accountable and which we still feel today ?

Your blind to the issues on the side you have chosen. Your boy is a major league misogynist and and general purpose A-hole. Really he and Bill Clinton would probably be buddies if they weren't on opposite sides of the general election now.

No one has the high road here.
Um, in case you are ignorant-no one that voted for the invasion of Iraq is running for president today. Oh...wait. ONE person actually IS. One of the two candidates DID vote for actions that lead to thousands of American deaths and and wounded.

Care to mention just who that is? And who was a private citizen that is on record for opposing the Iraq war at that time?

Trump's buffoonish acts are being covered by the MSM and the Dems as a deflection from the long history of corruption, incompetence and criminal actions by the Clintons. We have perhaps the two worst candidates in history running for the Oval Office.

Oh, if you happened to be referring to George Bush, I have some information you may be ignorant of. He's not running for president. Glad to help.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:22 AM

1,427 posts, read 1,189,557 times
Default It's today's news. Deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorado0359 View Post
I'm neither Democrat nor Republican, but this childish stupidity has got to stop. And, why on earth is CNN and these networks, going back 30 and 40 years ago to bring up these baseless accusations against this man.
He said to the country on live TV last Sunday that he didn't do things like that. So, the story is a LOT fresher than 30 years old!

Old 10-13-2016, 07:30 AM

1,268 posts, read 801,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
He said to the country on live TV last Sunday that he didn't do things like that. So, the story is a LOT fresher than 30 years old!
Exactly. It is seven women who are making claims now. It's an issue because the behavior is abhorrent, and he may be lying. Clinton was persecuted for a consensual sexual relationship, and his accusers were just paraded on stage by Trump. Bill Clinton was wrong; however, it was consensual. Trump needs to address this issue. We spent millions investigating Bill. Ken Star was frothing at the mouth. This is about unwanted sexual advances by a man holding himself out as the paragon of integrity. He claims NO ONE is more prowomen than he. He also just said he never did these things. It was locker room talk. Like it or not, it's relevant. It may not be true, but why not look into it with the same zeal Bill was afforded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections