Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 02:56 PM

14,268 posts, read 19,028,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
But there is a rule that says she is not allowed to laugh in disgust??

Once again - the WRONG SPIN - because it suits your narrative and your dislike.

So you never laugh ironically when the system results in a perverse consequence??? Instead you are always angry and rant and rave? Most people laugh in disgust as well as glee.

But - of course, HILLARY CLINTON is a NEVER allowed a human response. Instead - even at her very young age - she is not allowed to laugh in disgust - at an outcome.

Okay, then.
Good response.

I got into a heated discussion about this yesterday with someone in the clubhouse. I said as soon as he sat down to chat, "Just don't bring up politics," since he's a birther and probably reads Infowars and Breitbart. He kept saying that Hillary laughed about the polygraph the man took and added, "So she knew he was guilty." Don't Trump supporters understand the duties of a defense attorney? Why was everyone angry with Casey Anthony and not Jose Biaz? Why was Johnny Cochran celebrated as a brilliant attorney? It's not up to any defense attorney to decide a client's guilt. That's why we have a jury system. Period. In the case of Kathy Shelton, although I feel sorry for her, she should be angry with the Prosecutor. Had there been a strong enough case against her assailant, he wouldn't have received such a light sentence.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:56 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,359,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Hillary is now being reported as verbally and threatening 7 new accusers while trying to defend bill prior to his impeachment vote. These women all have stories that are similar in how Hillary lashed out at them once they made statements about bill's assaults. Some were in Arkansas and others later.

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998

This is a new low for Hillary.
That might be interesting if it was coming from an actual credible source. Have you read the terms of your sourced website?

"...We make no claims or promises about the quality, accuracy, or reliability of any content available on or through the Site or Services. TheGatewayPundit.com is not liable for any loss or damage that might arise from your reliance on any content available on or through the Site or Services..."

Old 10-14-2016, 03:01 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,290,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Hillary is now being reported as verbally and threatening 7 new accusers while trying to defend bill prior to his impeachment vote. These women all have stories that are similar in how Hillary lashed out at them once they made statements about bill's assaults. Some were in Arkansas and others later.

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill's Accusers in 1998

This is a new low for Hillary.

When I first read your post, I was thinking, "Wow, really? Hillary verbally threatened seven women!!! Damn!!"

But then I read the article and basically by "threat", they meant this:

Quote:

“I think we’re going to find some other things. And I think that when all of this is put into context, and we really look at the people involved here, look at their motivations and look at their backgrounds, look at their past behavior, some folks are going to have a lot to answer for.”

THIS is verbally threatening someone??!!!! THIS?!

Holly molly, Trump's threat would eat that for lunch!

Do you people actually know what a threat is? A threat is suggesting that gun owners can "do something" about Hillary Clinton getting elected. THAT is a threat. What Hillary said is barely a comeback.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:15 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,920,249 times
Default Donald Trump Mocks Accuser--"She Would Not Be My First Choice."

"On Friday, Trump said of Leeds, "Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. You don't know. That would not be my first choice."

https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs...ttacking-their

So, Donald is not upset because he's been accused of molesting women, he's upset that people might think he molested a woman who wasn't a 10?

Listen up, America, Donald Trump only molests really hot women! And he is insulted that anyone thinks otherwise.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:20 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,412,084 times
Default So, latest accuser said ...

after he "touched me inappropriately, (put his hand up her skirt) we then went and shared a club sandwich! Uh, huh. LOL! Really? Are we to believe this?

These are so fabricated it's pathetic. How can anyone believe this garbage? And the more that "come forward" the more less it is believable!

This is the Hillary team doing this. These women are being paid. All these years gone by, and now a month before the election they want to tell the world Trump "touched them inappropriately?" Sure.

Meanwhile, other stories that were out many months ago about Trumps kindness and generosity are out there in stark contrast. One such video, a girl with an illness or condition where she had to go around with so much medical equipment that she was not allowed to fly on a commercial jet to a hospital where she needed to go for treatment. Trump stepped in and had his private jet take the woman. This is no lie. The woman herself told the story.

Another story was from a cancer survivor, who said "Trump gave me the coat off his back" he did so much for her. She is forever grateful for his kindness. She spoke very highly of him.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:20 PM

16,375 posts, read 22,608,698 times
Trump is a mad man. This is fun to watch. Ever since the 1st debate he has been unhinged.

What if he has a heart attack and dies before the election.

Hang in there Trump until Nov 9th. Don't get too stressed.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:24 PM

19,233 posts, read 25,581,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
What if he has a heart attack and dies before the election.
Hmmm...When you consider how much sniffing/snorting he does during the debates, he might want to think about the information in this article:

Cocaine is 'the perfect heart attack drug' - even if you only use it only a few times a year | Daily Mail Online

Old 10-14-2016, 03:27 PM

12,547 posts, read 10,025,421 times
Dems continually sink to new lows. Like I've mentioned before, presidential elections are heading to the point where only minority women can win. White people will be accused of racism and men can be accused of sexism.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:28 PM

16,375 posts, read 22,608,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
after he "touched me inappropriately, (put his hand up her skirt) we then went and shared a club sandwich! Uh, huh. LOL! Really? Are we to believe this?

Here is more about it. He didn't put his hand up her skirt - that was different women.

This link has even more detail about what happened before and after....

Trump thrust his genitals at her, she said, but she pushed him away and tried to make clear she was not interested, saying she only wanted to have dinner. As she sat as far away as possible, Trump told her he thought she had never known love, Zervos alleged.

"I did not want to discuss my personal life with him," Zervos said. "Then, just before dinner arrived, he transformed into being all about business and began questioning me as though I was on a job interview."
They ate dinner, sharing a club sandwich, Zervos said, and they talked about her mortgage and Trump's handling of debt.

Summer Zervos, ‘Apprentice’ Contestant, Tells Trump: ‘You Treated Me as an Object’ | KTLA

Old 10-14-2016, 03:31 PM

20,038 posts, read 23,028,057 times
Donald Trump did a fine job of illustrating his own sexism without any accusations necessary.

He put his own foot in his mouth. "Boo-hoo cry me a river everyone is lying", "Oh and that recording was a long time ago- just locker room talk, blah-blah."

Meh- stick a fork in the chump. He's toast. Now he'll build a small fortune post defeat on the backs of his adoring fans with some type of media outlet of his own. A new National Inquirer for the conspiracy crazy crowd.

The guy reads like a cheap trash novel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections