Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-14-2016, 09:20 PM

37,162 posts, read 42,326,823 times

Advertisements

Yeah, this stuff is so pain by numbers at this point. Need to turn people against your MALE opponent? Sex scandal, Gloria Aldred and a bunch of shaky accusations from women who see a chance to tell a story they never bothered telling anyone about before. Even if he's guilty this makes it all look fake.

Even Cosby had accusers and a bunch of people who knew the stuff he was doing, it had been Hollywood gossip forever it seems.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:29 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,994,917 times
Please tell me Trump is not using this man as a character witness.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:31 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,045,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
how about that.
Funny how the people can remember this a few weeks before the election suddenly.

Both Women Suddenly Accusing Trump Of Sexual Assault Are Hillary Clinton Supporters And Donors – American Lookout
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
We've been down the road with this stuff with almost every candidate. It got traction because of the "yssup" comment and that's the ONLY reason people are now jumping on this now with untold stories from 35 years ago or whatever, and the opposition (whoever the opposition is in cases like this) go looking and encourage people to say stuff. I don't know what Trump has or hasn't done, but I know desperation when I see it.

Sure the timing is obviously good for Hillary and not so much for Trump, but as others have said this is increasingly looking like a Bill Cosby situation again where it took years and decades for women to come forward and where initially there was denial, as more women spoke up the truth eventually came out. I mean one woman, ok it could be untrue, but several different women and counting? And when you include what Trump has said previously about women, the evidence is looking stronger against him.

Also lets be real, imagine if it was Tim Kaine who was accused by these women of sexual assault, inappropiate behavior and of him saying inappropaite things about women, does anyone seriously believe that Trump would be ALL OVER IT AND NEVER let that story go? Does anyone believe that he would say 'What Tim Kaine is accused of doing is wrong, BUT let's focus and talk about the real issues that matter to America'. Are you seriously telling me Trump the douchebag mudslinger would do that? OF COURSE NOT.

He'd be all over it and he'd be going 'Tim Kaine assaulted women and said nasty things about them. This is the kind of people that Hillary Clinton surrounds herself with and its just more proof of her poor judgement is and how unfit she is to become president.' And he would go on and on and on about it. And the funny thing is even IF Trump is focusing on the issues, Trump is A COMPLETE FRAUD ANYWAYS where all this time he's said alot of things with little substance. If anything Trump should actually be thankful for this story because he doesn't have to talk about his platform and policies and how he will accomplish even 10% of what he's promising without sinking America into further massive debt.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:38 PM

42,880 posts, read 26,448,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
One that has a parent that only allows them to travel first class or one with a job that can afford it. I don't see this hard to believe.
Right....and this makes him even more credible, doesn't it?

Quote:
Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion. Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over. “She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom. There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

And then the wheels fall off:
Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians.

Senior Tory cabinet ministers were supplied with underage boys for sex parties, it is sensationally claimed. Former Conservative activist Anthony Gilberthorpe said he told Margaret Thatcher 25 years ago about what he had witnessed and gave her names of those involved. His allegations that he saw top Tories having sex with boys comes after David Cameron launched a Government inquiry into claims of a cover-up. Anthony, 52, said: “I am prepared to speak to the inquiry. I believe I am a key witness.” Trawling seedy streets during a Tory conference, Gilberthorpe says he was asked to find underage rent boys for a private sex party at a top hotel. Today, more than three decades later, he claims he was acting on the orders of some of the most senior figures of Margaret Thatcher’s government. Anthony says he was a *full-time *political activist when he helped procure the “youngest and prettiest” boys for several cabinet ministers after being told to find “entertainment”. In a series of explosive claims about conferences at Blackpool and Brighton in the 1980s, he alleges boys as young as 15 indulged in alcohol and cocaine before they had sex with the powerful politicians.

This is who Trump sends forward as a character witness to defend him? A self-described pimp?

Has anybody checked on Kellyanne Conway? The campaign has gone full Bannon.
Now you might think that is from some website like Daily Kos but... lo and behold the source is

REDSTATE

Old 10-14-2016, 09:40 PM

25,585 posts, read 56,589,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Some say as soon as they walked in the room Trump was open mouth kissing them and they continued to stay and even made arranged meetings days later, who the hell would do that, unless they were interested.

This is just desperate and for women to not see the lies is amazing.

One would think or any of these other women, most all was done in public. Then, they chose to meet him in private and again in private.

Yes, this is how I would handle a sex pervert. LOL
I'm a Hillary voter b/c I think Trump is unhinged and mentally unstable and unsuited for the job - at the very least he suffers from ADHD which means he will make knee-jerk and ill-considered decisions about everything. Sexual predation - most of which I believe - is not the primary reason why I won't vote for Trump. I had decided he was unfit for the job long before these allegations.

THAT SAID, I totally agree with the above. Who, in their right mind, after those experiences, would continue to arrange meetings and meet with him again and again?

The Leeds woman on Anderson Cooper said she remained in her seat for about 15 minutes while Trump fondled and kissed her. SAY WHAT???? I'd be gone in TWO SECONDS and slug him to boot.

How either of these two dare to come forward with these stories is beyond me. I believe both women experienced what they said they did b/c Trump, by self-admission, has been operating this way for years. This behavior IS second nature to him.

HOWEVER, both were also complicit, imo, one of whom continued to see Trump because he could help her professionally. There's a word for that.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 10-14-2016 at 10:21 PM..

Old 10-14-2016, 09:43 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,537,401 times
Sex scandal stories are tabloid fodder, you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law and not in the court of public opinion. But Trump reacts, he insults, he intimidates, he attacks, he's being played by the democrats and he willingly accommodates. This election is truly a dark point in our country's history.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:48 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,981,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Sure the timing is obviously good for Hillary and not so much for Trump, but as others have said this is increasingly looking like a Bill Cosby situation again where it took years and decades for women to come forward and where initially there was denial, as more women spoke up the truth eventually came out. I mean one woman, ok it could be untrue, but several different women and counting? And when you include what Trump has said previously about women, the evidence is looking stronger against him.

Also lets be real, imagine if it was Tim Kaine who was accused by these women of sexual assault, inappropiate behavior and of him saying inappropaite things about women, does anyone seriously believe that Trump would be ALL OVER IT AND NEVER let that story go? Does anyone believe that he would say 'What Tim Kaine is accused of doing is wrong, BUT let's focus and talk about the real issues that matter to America'. Are you seriously telling me Trump the douchebag mudslinger would do that? OF COURSE NOT.

He'd be all over it and he'd be going 'Tim Kaine assaulted women and said nasty things about them. This is the kind of people that Hillary Clinton surrounds herself with and its just more proof of her poor judgement is and how unfit she is to become president.' And he would go on and on and on about it. And the funny thing is even IF Trump is focusing on the issues, Trump is a COMPLETE FRAUD ANYWAYS where all this time he's said alot of things with little substance.
One huge difference is that Cosby actually drugged women so they would have no recollection of what happened. Most of them say they simply woke up with a robe on, their clothing off/out of place or with Cosby in the act of having sex with them. That would be a scary situation to wake up in. Some may not have known what was going on because they had no idea they were drugged. Cosby tried to get away with it by knocking the women out...in his private residence. Trump is accused of assaulting women who were wide awake, often in public places and fully aware of what was happening. How many women are going to have someone force a kiss on them and not say anything...what about then meeting that same person in a private hotel room, getting assaulted again and still not saying anything? That just doesn't pass the sniff test.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:02 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,279,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Let's get real, were it not for his money he wouldn't be anyone's choice, first or otherwise. Message to Donny - you are hardly a "hunk", Dude!
You are indeed correct. Trump is no hunk. Though the first accuser (on the plane in first class) is definitely not somebody I would think Trump would be attracted to.

Donald Trump likes glamorous model type women. That is his preference. Very surprised if anything really did happen between those two. Knowing how Trump is and how he is more of a visual type of guy.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:09 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,994,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
THAT SAID, I totally agree with the above. Who, in their right mind, after those experiences, would continue to arrange meetings and meet with him again and again?
People who want to be famous or well-connected. When you are a celebrity....people let you touch even if they find you disgusting.

It's like that woman who left her 13 year old daughter with Roman's Polanski at Jack Nicholson's home after Polanski had already taking topless pictures of her daughter. Sometimes people do things for fame but sometimes the person in power also abuses.

When I was young I had to work with a very famous editor in chief of a popular fashion/celebrity magazine. The things women would let this man do to them were disgusting. They would engage in threesomes and other ridiculous acts. His phone was always ringing and none of the calls sounded like work, always calls from friends. I realized how fake people are. I have never seen anyone who had so many friends in my life. I knew a girl years later whose only objective in life was to have her picture in that stupid magazine people can be so stupid.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:13 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,738,855 times
Quite the broad brush there. I definitely do not have low character or low moral fiber. I DO call it like I see it, though. We don't truly know Trump treated anyone bad, it's looking more and more like a MSM hit job. However, what you say can easily be flipped and the same could be said about how the Clinton's treat people. They spoonfeed people all kinds of baloney and they just eat it up and never question it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.