Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 05:23 PM

37,383 posts, read 60,196,837 times

Advertisements

And want all lawsuits to go to arbitration vs into the courtd

Old 10-19-2016, 05:23 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,319,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Do you know what a witness is?

Apparently not.

There still hasn't been a single piece of evidence presented to back these alleged claims.

There is however plenty of evidence that the women's stories are false.
I'm curious. What evidence would you believe?

By the way, there has been zero evidence that her story is false.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:26 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
It is pretty clear that the response fall into two camps. Those who think that trump probably did what he boasted that he did, and those who think everyone who supports the allegations is lying.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:28 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Quote:
Do you know what a witness is?

Apparently not.

There still hasn't been a single piece of evidence presented to back these alleged claims.

There is however plenty of evidence that the women's stories are false.
Too bad nobody thought to run to the cops right away and get their mouths swabbed while trump's spit was still there. Or, demand that they scrape his fingernails for evidence.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:28 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,746,397 times
hillary isnt' going to protect you or your family from RITs. She's going to let illegals pour into america at an alarming rate, she doesn't care, why do you not care?

Old 10-19-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Not if the 6 people are liars. I would think a Hillary supporter would be an expert on a liar!

And, appropriately titled "story". Lots of "stories" are out there. Lots of "allegations" are out there. Lots of people who want to say something and be an "unidentified" source. Doesn't take a higher education to put that together!

I don't expect you to admit it here, but I hope you're being honest with yourself. You believe, at least, some of the accusers, but you simply don't care. You don't care that your candidate sexually assaults women. Just be honest. To me, it doesn't make much sense to twist yourself and damage what remaining credibility you have trying to discredit what is obviously true.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:30 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,746,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
It is pretty clear that the response fall into two camps. Those who think that trump probably did what he boasted that he did, and those who think everyone who supports the allegations is lying.
This has nothing to do with the issues, even if Trump is a 'bad person' so is she, you're back at square one if you think they're both bad people, its really going to come down to illegals, do you want them here or not, forget all the other stuff, if it all is a wash, you have open borders or a country with laws, the rest isn't worth the paper its written on.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:33 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,137,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post

I would believe any credible evidence.

There has been no evidence presented by any of the women.

All there is are unfounded claims.

There is one witness, and he said one of the accusers was lying.

There are friends, and family of the accusers coming out saying the claims are false.

Some of the women are Clinton donors.

All the women made their claims at a time that couldn't be more suspect for there to be an ulterior motives.

There is far more reason to believe the claims are false.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I would believe any credible evidence.

There has been no evidence presented by any of the women.

All there is are unfounded claims.

There is one witness, and he said one of the accusers was lying.

There are friends, and family of the accusers coming out saying the claims are false.

Some of the women are Clinton donors.

All the women made their claims at a time that couldn't be more suspect for there to be an ulterior motives.

There is far more reason to believe the claims are false.
What evidence would you consider credible?

Also, the writer has six people who corroborate her story, not just one.

The airplane accuser donated $5 to HRC to get a button. But, OK, we can call her a "Clinton donor."

Why do you believe Wiki, but not these accusers? They came out at the same suspect time.

The one person who said the witness (his cousin) is lying is not credible. Why do you believe him, but not the ladies?

Old 10-19-2016, 05:50 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,396,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post

I watched a video interview of those "Accuser" communicated with..(Ironically one is a Canadian educator who mentored her)... Anyway..Almost every women gets it...After disturbing and upsetting assault has ALWAYS been realized..it's a Lose Lose situation when going up against ANY ONE who has $ and POWER. Complaining, accusing has mostly led to loss of JOB/Ridicule etc ( look on how Cosby dealt with his accusers!!)

This particular accuser..chose to move on~~ learn and be more prepared~~ Think Trump's denial of EVER doing what his Billy Bush Tape described was simply her breaking point...Back when this happened..she would have been a lone voice..NOW those voices are a CHOIR..and bet their a lot more out there.. While I feel for Melania..She's only protecting her ASSets..and also believe she KNOWS full well Donald's propensity ..That's her burden to carry~~ But it sure doesn't persuade any women who have experienced it in their lifetime!! Powerful men has for many many decades taken advantage of anyone ..BECAUSE they could..and could deny..as the victim could never prove it..She Said//HE Said...Times are changing....Ability to record it is available..as PROOF..

Folks like Trump should understand..They can no longer claim false accusations..defame the victim and lawyer them OUT!! Audio/Video that's time stamped is available NOW!!

Predator's out there..YOU are on notice!! Be paranoid..and keep you small mind in your pants..and women predators.. keep your fantasy thoughts to yourself..seek a therapist!! I would never blame this problem on males only..I'm willing to bet some women are of the same ilk..Just not as historically rampant behaviours!!
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-t...by-six-people/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections