Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 05:41 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,199,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Not a Trump fan, but curious. Why aren't Clinton fans bothered by the mountains of lies, corruption and collusion? Why aren't they bothered by Hillary and her campaign's stance and statements about Trump fans, Catholics, etc? Her treatment of others?
Because Hillary supporters are mostly zombies after drinking that spiked Kool-Aid.

OR

They either don't care for the USA, are the freebie recipients or are Trump haters for whatever reason mostly BS ones I bet.

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He was sitting in the row across from them on a 3 hour flight 30 years ago and he not only saw everything but remembers.
Some people remember meeting celebs. I remember meeting semi-known athletes as a kid and I'd definitely remember them groping a woman for 15 minutes.

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
There is no proof ever that Hillary mounted a public campaign. James Carville said that was HIS job.
oooooh sooo James Carville had that responsibility, so now its ok..

Old 10-14-2016, 05:42 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,579,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Just admit it, these claims have no validity.
Except the video of him claiming that he actually does these things?

7,982 posts, read 4,291,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Not a Trump fan, but curious. Why aren't Clinton fans bothered by the mountains of lies, corruption and collusion? Why aren't they bothered by Hillary and her campaign's stance and statements about Trump fans, Catholics, etc? Her treatment of others?
Maybe you can start a thread to find out. No offense, of course, but I'd really like to find out the answers to the questions posed in my OP.

7,185 posts, read 3,703,121 times
Maybe trump supporters don't know else to do. They have invested a lot of energy into being trumpists, don't have any energy left to do anything other than defend their position. Kinda like being backed up to a wall and fondled, and not being able to get free?

Old 10-14-2016, 05:43 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,224,771 times
Do you need a safe space? You didnt realize we dont care if hes PC yet?

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I don't NEED to know. It'll show up without me - or you.
I'm just enjoying the show. Pass the popcorn.

And it'll get EVEN BETTER once Trump gets crushed and the finger-pointing inside the GOP begins. The GOP is going to tear itself apart.

Ken
Except that's not what you illuded too...is it....keep playing words games...and yes you are right, it'll show up without either, however, first class does not have arms rests that flip up......

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
So fondling is equal to rape?
No, rape is equal to rape. Sexual assault is any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient.

Why are you having so much trouble understanding this?

Old 10-14-2016, 05:44 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,802,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
You're still not demonstrating that you know how to read. I asked for multiple victims! Tyson, Tupac, and Polanski each had one victim. Wealthy men can easily fall victim to false accusations. It's when you have multiple victims like Cosby and Clinton, you can no longer reasonably argue false accusations! Tyson is the only one of the three in the same stratosphere, as Clinton, Cosby, Trump in terms of power and popularity during their assualts! Cosby did not live the same lifestyle as Trump, boasting of sexual escapades! Powerful sexual predators, like Cosby and Clinton, do not live to the same lifestyle as Trump! Keep trying!
I think you are searching for Mirror Mirror.

It was a Star Trek episode:

" In this alternate universe, the USS Enterprise is called an "Imperial Starship" or ISS
Enterprise , and a brutal Terran Empire has replaced the Federation. Officers ascend in rank by assassinating their superiors, uniforms are more revealing, sidearms are standard issue (as well as daggers for officers), and senior officers routinely torture subordinates for indiscipline."

So you want an exact alternate universe match where someone equally powerful is guilty of sexual assualts.

How about Caligula?

Watch the movie. That was a man of power who did multiple sexual assualts and took whatever he pleased. It was so nice when that virgin bride offered herself to Caligula on her wedding day.

How is Trump different than Caligula?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections