Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 08:54 PM

21,991 posts, read 15,802,756 times

Advertisements

Erick Erickson seems to be hinting that another Trump story is waiting in the wings. I wonder what it is.

And this is not the big story that shoud be out later this week.

BREAKING: Women Come Forward Who Trump Groped | The Resurgent
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 08:56 PM

27,829 posts, read 16,340,715 times
If they dont have anymore candid gutter talk, they can always make something up and make a big deal out of it to minimize all the truth coming out from the wikileaks(their own mouths)

Old 10-12-2016, 08:57 PM

21,991 posts, read 15,802,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
If they dont have anymore candid gutter talk, they can always make something up and make a big deal out of it to minimize all the truth coming out from the wikileaks(their own mouths)
Erick Erickson is a Republican, a very conservative Republican.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:00 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,137,337 times
Hillary better pay a heck of a lot of people to make claims against Trump, because it looks like the hammer may be dropping on her soon.

Completely unfounded claims being made against Trump were expected from such a dirty politician such as Hillary, nobody (including you dems) are taking these unfounded claims seriously.

Just the relatively tame leaks are taking their tool on Hillary, if the coming stuff is anything like what is being promised, this could get very good.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:01 PM

23,816 posts, read 34,869,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Erick Erickson seems to be hinting that another Trump story is waiting in the wings. I wonder what it is.

And this is not the big story that shoud be out later this week.

BREAKING: Women Come Forward Who Trump Groped | The Resurgent
So far, 4 women have come forward. 2 in the NY Times, one in Florida, & another will be on the Today Show in the morning.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:01 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,259,849 times
This story will end up on the steaming pile like the rest.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:11 PM

497 posts, read 431,562 times
How do you know these most recent claims are completely unfounded? I am not saying they are necessarily true, but you seem quite quick to discount something that would be consistent with the claims that Trump himself made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Hillary better pay a heck of a lot of people to make claims against Trump, because it looks like the hammer may be dropping on her soon.

Completely unfounded claims being made against Trump were expected from such a dirty politician such as Hillary, nobody (including you dems) are taking these unfounded claims seriously.

Just the relatively tame leaks are taking their tool on Hillary, if the coming stuff is anything like what is being promised, this could get very good.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:12 PM

25,926 posts, read 16,655,905 times
Does this give you an idea of just how dirty and vicious the Clintons will become when cornered?

I think a big revelation on Hillary is coming out and they are really lashing out.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:15 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,137,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarTheGrouch View Post
How do you know these most recent claims are completely unfounded? I am not saying they are necessarily true, but you seem quite quick to discount something that would be consistent with the claims that Trump himself made.
I'll believe it when they provide credible evidence.

So far there hasn't been any evidence provided. Short of video evidence, it's had to imagine any credible evidence.

It will be very hard to believe someone that makes a claim less than a month before the election, about something that allegedly happened 30 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Does this give you an idea of just how dirty and vicious the Clintons will become when cornered?

I think a big revelation on Hillary is coming out and they are really lashing out.

My brother and I were talking about the Clinton campaign using tactics like this back during the primaries.

We were wondering why Trump would subject himself to these kinds of imminent attacks from the Clintons.

Truthfully, that is what ultimately made me believe that Trump was the real deal.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:18 PM

12,547 posts, read 10,016,426 times
The desperation to attack Trump makes me feel like something big is coming out about Hillary. Are they going all out in hopes of Hillary being elected despite criminal charges? Could she serve as president while serving time?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections