Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:33 AM

5,705 posts, read 3,690,865 times

Advertisements

Michelle Obama 2024!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 02:21 AM

15,153 posts, read 11,678,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
She is the most fit first lady we have ever had. Since you don't like her who would you say the most fit was. Ah, I don't think you can answer that lol Putting all that aside. Why don't you like her. She is an advocate for children's obesity and eating right. Why do you have a problem with that
"An advocate"? I don't think so. She demanded under penalty of losing federal funding that schools follow her insane lunch program that no kids wanted.

Despite the fact that Moochelle was not elected to anything, her harpy like tactics, telling others what to feed their kids is none of her business. Of course her kids eat gourmet food at their private schools far beyond what regular folk are allowed to eat.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:18 AM

1,289 posts, read 945,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
After awhile though, you think to yourself that it's just talk.

It's just words. Trump did not assault anyone. Some people need to stop with the drama.
Goodness gracious. Aren't you aware of the reports of women who are now coming forward re his uninvited, unwanted, touching? His talk is not just talk. He talks it, he walks it, and he doesn't care who knows it. And to think he had the nerve to threaten to put his opponent in jail. If it comes to that I bet he goes in before she does.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:56 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,319,432 times
Quote:
AGAIN, what he said, in the tape, that you all pretend that you heard, is "they LET YOU".

I'm going to correct all of you every single time you lie about what he said.

LET equals consent. LET means no assault.

Der.
Absolutely wrong! Sometimes women don't react out of intimidation, fear, shock, or another reason. That doesn't lessen the sexual assault. You can't just walk around popping tic tacs, kissing lips, and grabbing crotches--without waiting for her OK first. ("I don't even wait.") You cannot say she let you do something if you don't even give her the chance first.

Sheesh! What a stupid thing for you to say...and you're a women, too, right? Just pathetic!

Old 10-14-2016, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Oh for God's sake, perpetually offended. Yes, it was a joke. It was a stupid joke, but yes, it was a joke. Get over it.
A joke? Some people get incited by jokes like that and the candidate knows it. Hasn't your experience in the military shown you what that kind of public rhetoric can do? To put it very politely, your views on the things that man says and does are chilling, especially coming from one of our troops.

Last edited by LiaLia; 10-14-2016 at 04:19 AM..

Old 10-14-2016, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiaLia View Post
Goodness gracious. Aren't you aware of the reports of women who are now coming forward re his uninvited, unwanted, touching? His talk is not just talk. He talks it, he walks it, and he doesn't care who knows it. And to think he had the nerve to threaten to put his opponent in jail. If it comes to that I bet he goes in before she does.
Ah yes, the woman, who works for the Clinton foundation suddenly comes forward, after 35 years, to "Claim" Trump assaulted her..yeah..sounds a little fishy to me. I cant imagine any liberal would care, after all, We already know a group of women that were victims of sexual assault at the hands of Bill, and well, media doesnt care about their story..

Old 10-14-2016, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Ah yes, the woman, who works for the Clinton foundation suddenly comes forward, after 35 years, to "Claim" Trump assaulted her..yeah..sounds a little fishy to me. I cant imagine any liberal would care, after all, We already know a group of women that were victims of sexual assault at the hands of Bill, and well, media doesnt care about their story..
Because Bill isn't running for president. Finger pointing won't work in this case.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:17 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,213,056 times
Quote:
Because Bill isn't running for president. Finger pointing won't work in this case.

No but his wife is and she could not even run her household or hang onto classified documents but yet we are supposed to want her as a president yeah right , NO ....she is a disgrace and she defended a rapist and then married one .

Old 10-14-2016, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Well, thats fine, because Im not accusing Hillary of sexual assault, just her husband who she had no problem with, and even threatened and intimidated his victims, making her a hypocrite when she whines about Trump doing far less...

Old 10-14-2016, 05:08 AM

26,740 posts, read 15,295,867 times
Quote:
Bill Clinton is a sexual predator.

Hillary Clinton enabled more sex crimes, by attacking and intimidating the victims.

Let's be honest, both Trump and Hillary are disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections