Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 06:00 PM

10,096 posts, read 5,753,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Michelle is a very classy woman. That is something you are born and raised with. Money cannot buy class. Yes, any girl or woman growing up, living in, riding NYC subways has experienced what she was talking about.

You develop a kind of 6th Sense about this. I credit my developed 6th Sense as a New York Woman on this matter with saving me from THE (key word) Donald, as we called him.
I'll take honesty over class. She is another phony liberal who will change their position like the wind if it means more votes. It wasn't that long ago that they were all about preserving the sanctity of marriage oh but suddenly when it means getting the gay vote, they are completely pro-gay and will light up the White House in Skittles colors.

The difference between Trump and Hilary is we have clear evidence that Hilary is CURRENTLY a liar, fake and a cheater. We have no evidence that Trump is currently a cheater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 06:01 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,296,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well that's to be expected. Michelle also slams America whenever she gets a chance.
Really? Could you post some links?

And let's not drag out the tired saw from 2008 about finally being proud to be an American, though I don't see the problem with that.

Please post some of those 'slams.'

Old 10-13-2016, 06:02 PM

1,972 posts, read 1,283,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
After the failure the first black president has been, there won't be another black elected for 100 years..

Every time I even consider given Trump supporters the benefit of the doubt, something like this reminds that despite all the claims to contrary many Trump supporters, do seem to have sever issues with other races.

So let's say Obama was a failure, so that would mean even other black potential black president would automatically be a failure, too? Is that what you think the people of this country feel like? Do you think they associate even political black man or woman automatically with Obama just because of his skin color? Or is that just how you feel? In both cases what about all the failures of presidents who happened to be white? How come you and others would consider a white political figure to be president, or is it different in that case and you and the ones who think like you don't see skin color as a factor?

Old 10-13-2016, 06:02 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,562,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
She was unbelievably powerful. Yes--truly connects with people on a deeply emotional level.

She's going to be the first black woman president someday.

What a speaker!

Yesssssssssss!!!!

Old 10-13-2016, 06:03 PM

88,693 posts, read 85,050,028 times
The best part of the speech is that NOT ONCE did she mention Trump's name.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:04 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,300,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I know, that's part of the brilliance of it.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Hmm, seems hypocritical considering her White House guests

None of them are favorites of mine, but none of them are running for POTUS, either.

Old 10-13-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I'll take honesty over class. She is another phony liberal who will change their position like the wind if it means more votes. It wasn't that long ago that they were all about preserving the sanctity of marriage oh but suddenly when it means getting the gay vote, they are completely pro-gay and will light up the White House in Skittles colors.

The difference between Trump and Hilary is we have clear evidence that Hilary is CURRENTLY a liar, fake and a cheater. We have no evidence that Trump is currently a cheater.
Huh? How current do you want it? Trump's dredging up women from 35 years ago, with no proof.

You and Trump may disparage these women, but they are real and their stories have been verified by people they told long before this campaign. And you know who knows this is true? Melania. She is well aware of the interview at Maralago when she was pregnant. She knows it happened. I think it was the same year he and Billy Bush were the boys on the bus just talkin' that 'locker room' trash (wink wink).

Old 10-13-2016, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I know, that's part of the brilliance of it.
She really is a powerful speaker. She had women of all ages, sizes, shapes, and race cheering her in that audience.

Hell, Hillary should have HER as running mate!

Old 10-13-2016, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
You know why women are connecting with Michelle's words and this entire situation on an emotional level?

Because almost all of them (or at least many) have experienced some type of this unwanted attention, kissing and groping during their life. That's the connection.

Things they have brushed off during their life that comes back when the subject is brought to light.

It is real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections