Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 07:40 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,229,558 times

Advertisements

LOL, dumbest thread of the election cycle. Congrats!

Old 10-13-2016, 07:43 PM

2,218 posts, read 1,949,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
OK come on now. Man UP! Surely these "Alpha Men" can stand up to a few limp-wristed Hilary supporting snowflakes.
What are you talking about?

You know that chicks are just lining up, waiting for their chance to lay there and play dead as the OP grinds out his frustration on top, grunting to the smooth sounds of "Strange Magic".

Old 10-13-2016, 07:46 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,644,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
LOL, dumbest thread of the election cycle. Congrats!
Oh I dont know..this one seems a tad dumber:

Do Trump supporters practice willful ignorance?

Old 10-13-2016, 07:47 PM

13,703 posts, read 9,034,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Looking at the public supporters of each candidate, And 1 things seems clear to me:

Alphas will vote for Trump, Betas will vote for Hillary.

Seeing the limp wristed, weakling guys supporting Hillary you know, the ones that subscribe to buzzfeed, ones that act "offended" "scared" and "femmy" when describing Trump, the same fools that praise Hillary despite really knowing nothing about her. She's a woman, and its her turn!

Seeing the patriotism, strength, and unabashed support from Trump supporters is something different. They are willing to put their lives on the line to attend Trump rallies, not shying away, looking for a snowflake safe space to hide from the hateful weak Hillary supporters.

I shall ignore your 'grammar' such as "And I things seems clear to me". You are one of Donald's beloved 'low educated' supporters.

I will note that Donald John Trump avoided Vietnam due to a 'bone spur' in one of his feet (he cannot recall which).

True, he took part in a wrestling match, which I believe other candidates for the Presidency of the United States have not done. As such, they may be considered 'weak', I guess.

Yet, your argument is weak. I really cannot find a way to, rationally, refute your argument, for you seem set in your ways. You may think that Donald Trumps' supporters are gifted, but I doubt it. They all seem to dislike the Constitution, for instance.

Keep an eye on your mailbox, and be content on your monthly annual check from the 'government'. It is my experience that those that most proclaim to 'hate' the government, seem to be recipients of such checks.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:50 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,295,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
I bet you're a real hit with the "ladies"!

Bring 'em back to your swinging pad... play a side of ELO to get 'em in the mood, and then (wait for it)...

Grab 'em in the p***y! Like an Alpha Male!
Lol. Jeff Lynne is a beta.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:58 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,972,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Looking at the public supporters of each candidate, And 1 things seems clear to me:

Alphas will vote for Trump, Betas will vote for Hillary.

Seeing the limp wristed, weakling guys supporting Hillary you know, the ones that subscribe to buzzfeed, ones that act "offended" "scared" and "femmy" when describing Trump, the same fools that praise Hillary despite really knowing nothing about her. She's a woman, and its her turn!

Seeing the patriotism, strength, and unabashed support from Trump supporters is something different. They are willing to put their lives on the line to attend Trump rallies, not shying away, looking for a snowflake safe space to hide from the hateful weak Hillary supporters.
Actually, it's the other way around. The Alt-Right, the base of Trump and his most passionate supporters, are very very often Redpillers/PUAs/MRAs. These people are, using your words, "beta men" trying to be "alpha". Also, this crowd is populated by a lot of extremely nerdy, socially awkward, and racist, gamers and anime nerds. So, sorry. These guys are your basic geek/loser and comic book nerd that can't get laid by a white woman, a woman of his own race, so they have to go to Thailand or the Philippines to get some action while, ironically, having white supremacist feelings.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:09 PM

6,588 posts, read 17,565,381 times
You mean alpha-holes? I have no doubt that alpha-holes who worship at Trump's feet will vote for him. So what? Luckily alpha-holes are a rather small percentage of our entire society.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:09 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,890,503 times
And women will NOT vote for Trump. And they will NOT vote for Trump in numbers that will make the little orange girlie-man weep.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:16 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,838,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
And women will NOT vote for Trump. And they will NOT vote for Trump in numbers that will make the little orange girlie-man weep.
Leave it to the GOP to think that a my-dick-is-bigger-than-yours strategy is a good idea in an electorate that is 53% female/47% male.

Republican math...

Old 10-13-2016, 08:16 PM

1,988 posts, read 2,229,558 times
Why do conservative men always have to try to prove how "manly" they are?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections