Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 09:15 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,461,116 times

Advertisements

Trump: There's a global cabal involving international banks and the media that's bleeding our country dry - Hot Air Hot Air

he is a true political hero, I never once thought in my life we would have a politicians like him that tells the truth on such significant matters.

And Hilbots want to stop him in favor of their open border wall street candidate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 09:16 PM

excuse me, Trump in the title

Old 10-13-2016, 09:22 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,559,358 times
Would this "international banking mafia" include Deutchse Bank, which owns Trump's heart and soul and firstborn child?

When Donald Trump Needs a Loan, He Chooses Deutsche Bank - WSJ

Old 10-13-2016, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Would this "international banking mafia" include Deutchse Bank, which owns Trump's heart and soul and firstborn child?

When Donald Trump Needs a Loan, He Chooses Deutsche Bank - WSJ
these are baseless lies told by the mainstream media.

Now Hillary has been taking direct orders from the banks as been seen on her e-mails.

She lied to all her supporters including you about supporting open borders. The international banks want that, and she fights with them and lies to you.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:35 PM

1,050 posts, read 700,621 times
I'm not registered w/ WSJ, so I can't read the article, but don't most of us need to deal with a bank eventually, for loans or credit cards for example

Old 10-13-2016, 09:47 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,992,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Trump: There's a global cabal involving international banks and the media that's bleeding our country dry - Hot Air Hot Air

he is a true political hero, I never once thought in my life we would have a politicians like him that tells the truth on such significant matters.

And Hilbots want to stop him in favor of their open border wall street candidate
Load of political propaganda BS. You wanna hear about "bad" banks? talk to Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.

International banks? LOL People are so gullible:

Try our own banks...# of people who went to prison for the following crimes: ZERO.

Bank of America
7 years on from crisis, $150 billion in bank fines and penalties

Wells Fargo/Wachovia

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ico-drug-gangs

Citibank
Inside the Money Laundering Scheme That Citi Overlooked for Years - Bloomberg

Chase

JPMorgan Defeats Investor Suit Over Money-Laundering Lapses
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...forts-icpcn8cs

Old 10-13-2016, 09:51 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,336,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Load of political propaganda BS. You wanna hear about "bad" banks? talk to Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren.
They both have gave up any moral standing they had here by endorsing Hillary. You can't endorse what you claim to despise and still expect anyone to take you seriously.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:51 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,421,172 times

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Zu30GvvL4o...Rothschild.jpg

Old 10-13-2016, 09:53 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,992,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Forest View Post
I'm not registered w/ WSJ, so I can't read the article, but don't most of us need to deal with a bank eventually, for loans or credit cards for example
You are not missing anything. Just Trump saying this nonsense for the dumb masses:
Quote:
The political establishment that is trying to stop us is the same group responsible for our disastrous trade deals, massive illegal immigration and economic and foreign policies that have bled our country dry…

The Clinton machine is at the center of this power structure. We’ve seen this first hand in the WikiLeaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers, her special interest friends and her donors

Old 10-13-2016, 09:53 PM

4,753 posts, read 2,994,653 times
They're gonna kill him if he wins.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections