Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 02:29 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering if any of the forum users who do not believe the women accusing Trump (which is now 12 women and they just keep coming) were more than willing to believe the women as they started coming out to accuse Bill Cosby. And don't forget--this forum has a great search engine.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:31 PM

20,032 posts, read 22,992,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I'm wondering if any of the forum users who do not believe the women accusing Trump (which is now 12 women and they just keep coming) were more than willing to believe the women as they started coming out to accuse Bill Cosby. And don't forget--this forum has a great search engine.
I have thought the same exact thing. I'll bet the double standard will emerge.

Old 10-14-2016, 02:32 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,696,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
lmao..The nuclear codes. Stop parroting the HRC campaign ads and emails you are receiving in your inbox. There are no damn codes that the POTUS has access to.
Oh, yes there are. A SS agent follows the president everywhere carrying a black briefcase with the codes in it. You didn't know that??

Old 10-14-2016, 02:49 PM

20,032 posts, read 22,992,969 times
They're authentication codes needed for nuclear strikes, plus a 'playbook' and authentication biscuit.

The Secretary of Defense needs only to confirm the order, then down the line it can go. Ideally the SoD would notify the president of the need, the Pres. would confirm and choose an option from the black-book, authenticate with the biscuit, then the SoD would confirm it is the President and off they go.

If the President were to unilaterally authorize nuclear strike, there is no 'Veto' authority granted to the SoD, so that makes it interesting. Would the SoD follow through or not?

Old 10-14-2016, 02:54 PM

11,519 posts, read 14,736,299 times
Trump is emotionally probably pre-pubescent. I don't think that language is even "normal" for that age group. He's got some big issues and needs help.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:37 PM

2,325 posts, read 2,664,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
No, he would have sent me to the gas chambers as I am Jewish. Your comment is both nonsensical and vilely insulting. Trump is the candidate of the alt-right white supremacist neo-Nazi movement in this country.
I couldn't rep you again but I'm so glad you said this.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:10 PM

830 posts, read 690,702 times
Some new sounds featuring Donald J. Trump:

https://goo.gl/ERO1aQ

Old 10-15-2016, 09:17 PM

35,865 posts, read 21,284,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it wasn't the language but what trump was describing that he did. i doubt people would have found it acceptable if he had said he grabs women by the "vagina" without their consent.

also trump was describing actively trying to get down the pants of a married woman ( while his own wife was pregnant ). it was just announced today that nancy o'dell and her husband are separating. i'd be interested to know if the trump incident had anything to do with it.

so, if trump described a situation where he took your wife furniture shopping and attempted to grab her by the p*ssy you'd be ok with that?
Correct not about the bad language. In military govt etc it's widely used ,but not talk of a abusing anyone's rights. Question for all , ok for trump to say all that about your daughters ??? That should be everyone's compass

Old 10-15-2016, 09:25 PM

515 posts, read 628,481 times
I was offended and then I turned on the radio and heard a Beyonce song and a Rhianna song and some other pop music and hip hop and decided Trump in actuality doesn't seem so bad with his language.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:35 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,221,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
They're authentication codes needed for nuclear strikes, plus a 'playbook' and authentication biscuit.

The Secretary of Defense needs only to confirm the order, then down the line it can go. Ideally the SoD would notify the president of the need, the Pres. would confirm and choose an option from the black-book, authenticate with the biscuit, then the SoD would confirm it is the President and off they go.

If the President were to unilaterally authorize nuclear strike, there is no 'Veto' authority granted to the SoD, so that makes it interesting. Would the SoD follow through or not?
The President only has a few minutes to make a decision. There is no time to call anyone and ask for advice. The President just has to "know." He has to know the difference between a real threat and a fake threat. That's something I don't trust Trump on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections