Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 04:39 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,008,926 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Melania said what she was supposed to say, these women are liars and my husband is innocent. Did anyone expect her to say anything else?
Right, but Hillary is the devil for shaking Brodericks hand.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:10 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,726,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwater66 View Post
I always put a lot of faith in what magazines like Vanity Fair have to say. Heck, there are a lot of people who might be considered victims by some. We have no idea what goes on in private. I am concerned about what kind of a first lady she would be. Politics do not seem to be her thing and I doubt she ever bargained for all this attention or the life of a politicians wife, but a victim, I doubt it

Old 10-18-2016, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
Trump is a male chauvinist pig. The thrill is gone for her
and you don't think she knew what she was in for when she married him? He was married when they meant, are you forgetting that? The only thing she didn't know was he would, someday be the Republican candidate for President. This is out of her comfort zone. Is he what you say he is? Yes

oh I know: she was a mail order bride, that is how she got pregnant before they were even married, maybe before they met. As for those who talk about her English, how many people do you know who speak great English, without an accent when raised in another country? I don't know many.

Last edited by nmnita; 10-18-2016 at 05:25 AM..

Old 10-18-2016, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
I had trouble following the interview dialogue because I was distracted by her puffy, stiff upper lip and the pancake make-up on the swollen skin between her nose and lip. While watching it, I pulled up some older videos and her upper lip and surrounding area didn't look that way at all. Looks like this time she had a bad reaction to the injections. What smiles she did attempt must have been painful.

/snark mode on/ It's tough keeping up appearances when your main rival is your husband's daughter. /off/
bad reaction to the injections? Are you sure you are not talking about Hillary? Of course Hillary would never do anything like that, even though she disappears every few weeks for a couple of days. Oh, we know; she is preparing for a debate or a speech or a rally. God only knows where she is and he won't tell.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:24 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,408,335 times
When you literally get into bed with a pig it's hard to feel any sympathy. Her embarrassijg performance at the Convention will not soon be forgotten. But what exactly should we have expected from a bimbo?

Old 10-18-2016, 05:24 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Melania is a class act lady!

Old 10-18-2016, 05:28 AM

50,367 posts, read 63,964,084 times
She strikes me as a woman with strong opinions. Not worried about her at all.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:38 AM

5,278 posts, read 6,211,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and you don't think she knew what she was in for when she married him? He was married when they meant, are you forgetting that? The only thing she didn't know was he would, someday be the Republican candidate for President. This is out of her comfort zone. Is he what you say he is? Yes

FWIW- he was not married when he met Melania. He cheated on wife #1 with wife #2 but he was divorced in the mid/late 90s well before he met Melania. I'm no fan of his & have no feeling towards her good or bad but I don't think its fair to paint her as an adulterer when she is not.

Up until this moment one of the most interesting things about this election was that the candidates had refrained from trotting out their spouses to a degree I cannot remember. I actually liked that they were all following their chosen rolls instead of playing the 'dutiful' spouse who lives to fawn at their mate during vapid political speeches. I still remember in 02 when Howard Dean's wife (who I believe was a physician or nurse practitioner) went about her daily life while he campaigned and John Kerry's wife was continuously raked over the coals when she spoke and when she chose not to speak. Even Laura Bush caught flack that year. So when Hillary put Bill on ice and the other spouses decided to keep lower profiles I thought it was rather refreshing.

Now this old gal has come forward an put the R shine on Hillary's various 'vast right wing conspiracy' and 'stand by your man' barbs. I guess it was too good to last.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:55 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
bad reaction to the injections? Are you sure you are not talking about Hillary? Of course Hillary would never do anything like that, even though she disappears every few weeks for a couple of days. Oh, we know; she is preparing for a debate or a speech or a rally. God only knows where she is and he won't tell.
Perhaps playing with Grandchild. I understand they have an appeal to some.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:07 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,007,828 times
I do not feel that Ms. Trump the Third helped her husband out last night, on Anderson Cooper, by claiming that her husband was 'egged on' by Billy Bush to engage in 'locker room talk'. Twitter had a field day with that. Of course, some also pointed out that if a 59 year old man was so easily egged on by Billy Bush, how could he withstand such by international leaders?

Yet, I recognize that Billy Bush is a commanding person with a forceful personality that bent Donald John Trump to his will. I guess that the same could be said of Howard Stern.

Sad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections