Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 01:41 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,884,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
You liberals need to chill... it wasn't a literal I want you dead... I'm not on Clinton's death squad.
It wasn't literal, but I'm sure you'll do what you can to see I get banned... silence those you oppose... great strategy...
I'm the poster you wished dead, and I won't do anything to try to get you banned. To the contrary, my view is that every time a self-proclaimed birther speaks, it can only help the Democrats. Racist hatred tends to scare decent people away, and racism is the heart of birtherism.

So...please continue, birther.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 01:58 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,953,846 times
I think the subject is ridiculous, but since we're discussing the birther movement, I'd like to ask a question. Of course Obama was born in Hawaii, but for argument's sake, let's say there's any doubt he was not.

Why doesn't this law apply to Obama? Because he's Black? Again, even though Obama WAS born in this country, why wasn't the matter immediately dropped because of U.S. law as explained in this video? The only thing I can think of is that Kansas isn't considered a U.S. state by Republicans.

"The child of a U.S. citizen born abroad is a U.S. citizen."

[youtube]SULihrlv1ZM[/youtube]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SULihrlv1ZM[/url]

Old 10-14-2016, 02:19 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,303,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I think the subject is ridiculous, but since we're discussing the birther movement, I'd like to ask a question. Of course Obama was born in Hawaii, but for argument's sake, let's say there's any doubt he was not.

Why doesn't this law apply to Obama? Because he's Black? Again, even though Obama WAS born in this country, why wasn't the matter immediately dropped because of U.S. law as explained in this video? The only thing I can think of is that Kansas isn't considered a U.S. state by Republicans.

That only applies to Republicans, when convenient. See that Canadian bugger, Ted Cruz.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:10 PM

30,282 posts, read 23,772,836 times
Just a reminder to what he said in the past...which when it came to her, was the truth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb3JHexXljk

Oh, is that Hillary rudely interrupting a candidate? I'm sure that the liberals have denounced her, acknowledging that "there's no place for that kind of behavior in the White House". Just like they denounced Bill Clinton after he was caught lying about his affairs...not a one of them has ever said he was a great president, because they know that disgusting pigs like that who bring their personal affairs in to the White House, a married man! no less, how could he do that to his innocent child, Chelsea, and his devoted wife??!, does not make a good president.

Good thing liberals have shown us the way. /isthetagreallynecessary?

Old 10-14-2016, 04:49 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,673,795 times
Alex, I'll take "7 reasons President Obama loathes Donald Trump and everything he stands for" for 1000.

Old 10-14-2016, 04:58 PM

8,640 posts, read 10,167,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SULihrlv1ZM
OK Nancy, before people start hijacking this thread and twisting it into something it is not...as the OP, I never brought up the birther movement, do not support it, nor am I a part of it. I'm speaking specifically about WikiLeaks.

Old 10-14-2016, 11:46 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,953,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
OK Nancy, before people start hijacking this thread and twisting it into something it is not...as the OP, I never brought up the birther movement, do not support it, nor am I a part of it. I'm speaking specifically about WikiLeaks.
I just went back to the first post and it says nothing about Wikileaks. It asks why President Obama is campaigning for Hillary Clinton. One of the reasons Obama might have a grudge against Trump is because he perpetrated the birther movement. I listed other reasons in post #8.

However, since it's your thread, I won't mention it again. I was only responding to another post.

Old 10-14-2016, 11:54 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,717,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Just exactly why are you and your wife campaigning so much for Hillary? Are you trying to protect your own ass-ets? You are starting to come across as desperate. What are you hiding?

President Obama Campaigning For Clinton Is Historic. It Hasn't Happened in 100 Years : NPR
Because he knows Trump would expose him as a bad president.....if Hillary is elected, his legacy is safe, within a short amount of time, there will be a picture of him smiling with the caption "miss me yet?"

with trump, people will see how bad he really is, think about it, this is why talk show hosts who take a day off always put someone worse in the chair for a day, they want their audience to say "cant wait till he/she is back"

if trump was really the lesser candidate, obama would want him, why would he want hillary to expose him and improve on his work ? unless she's bad and he knows it.

you don't want someone better than you to replace you.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:08 AM

23,747 posts, read 12,615,055 times
Someone has to do it, since she isn't.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:14 AM

29,602 posts, read 16,577,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
Uh, check your facts. It was Hillary in 2008 that started what you call the 'birther crap'... I was and still am, a 'Birther' and was before the term was invented. And I hope 'that jackass' becomes your next president and you drown in your tears the day after the election... as long as you have the ACA, I'm sure someone will resuscitate you...
No, it wasnt. It was one staffer and you likely never saw a single thing that staffer did. THats the bigger flaw in trying to claim Clinton .

But it also wasnt trump who started it either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections