Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 03:22 AM

89,067 posts, read 44,895,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Yss that one, she was laughing at the absurdity of him passing. And the absurdity of the evidence with the cut up underwear, at no point did she laugh at the victim or say anything disparaging about her.
Factually incorrect. In court documents (affidavits), Hillary accused the girl of 'seek[ing] out older men' and 'engag[ing] in fantasizing.' (The affidavits have been published, too, look them up.)

Hillary smeared the 12 year-old girl rape victim just like she smeared Bill's victims. Same exact behavior. It's a pattern with Hillary.

For women and children, my ass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 03:35 AM

Affidavit:

Hillary Clinton Rape Affidavit - Imgur

Old 10-16-2016, 03:58 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,950,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Affidavit:

[url=http://m.imgur.com/rqe2oln?r]Hillary Clinton Rape Affidavit - Imgur[/url]
Her request was declined by the judge. However, what's your point? She was asked to defend someone and she was doing just that. Are you saying she should have overlooked this?

By the way, I already read the affidavit when I looked at the court records. Nobody is denying that Clinton took the case and proceeded to do her job.

Old 10-16-2016, 04:02 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,327,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikett View Post
Here are legitimate links that tell the actual truth about this case and not the BS nonsense that is currently making the rounds.

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist : snopes.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ton-rape-case/

The lie just does not hold water and it instantly discredits the party pandering it as the truth.
Oh, yeah, those are definitely sources of truth! Snopes? Really? Washington Post? LOL!!!!

Old 10-16-2016, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Her request was declined by the judge. However, what's your point?
I was directly refuting another poster who claimed Hillary didn't say anything disparaging about the 12 year old rape victim. Hillary did, in fact, do so. Just like she smeared Bill's victims.

Really? Saying a 12 year old rape victim was asking for it? What the hell is wrong with Hillary? That's abominable!

Old 10-16-2016, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Oh, yeah, those are definitely sources of truth! Snopes? Really? Washington Post? LOL!!!!
Well... many people clearly don't know any better and therefore, sadly, it's ridiculously easy for the MSM, etc., to manipulate them.

ALWAYS
go to the primary source. In this case, it's Hillary, herself, and what she said in a taped interview and the affidavit she filed in court.

Old 10-16-2016, 05:26 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Her request was declined by the judge. However, what's your point? She was asked to defend someone and she was doing just that. Are you saying she should have overlooked this?

By the way, I already read the affidavit when I looked at the court records. Nobody is denying that Clinton took the case and proceeded to do her job.
Yes, some here have continuously and still deny that Hillary made a "CHOICE" to represent a child rapist, one that left the girl unconscious, hospitalized for 5 days and with stitches, bargained down to "fondling" for the rapist. What kind of person takes a case like that unless they have to, which Hillary did not.

Quote:
I was directly refuting another poster who claimed Hillary didn't say anything disparaging about the 12 year old rape victim. Hillary did, in fact, do so. Just like she smeared Bill's victims.

Really? Saying a 12 year old rape victim was asking for it? What the hell is wrong with Hillary? That's abominable!

Hillary is old school but with a twist, since it used to be said that the woman always "asked for it", skirt too short, wrong part of town, flirting as all of that was a license for someone to rape them. But, with a child, well, the only thing I heard in that case was the person needed to be tied to a tree............ Not a lot of compassion for child rapist where I came from.

And, they have continued to spew the nonsense and review the facts about what Hillary did to the child.

Quote:
Well... many people clearly don't know any better and therefore, sadly, it's ridiculously easy for the MSM, etc., to manipulate them.

ALWAYS
go to the primary source. In this case, it's Hillary, herself, and what she said in a taped interview and the affidavit she filed in court.

They stick to the script. How else could they possibly support her in the first place?

Old 10-16-2016, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Let's take a look at how Donald Trump treats children, specifically, the grandson of the brother he claims to have loved so deeply.

What Sort of Man Is Donald Trump? - The New Yorker

How very pro-life of Donald Trump.
How is that even remotely as abominable as Hillary saying a 12 year old rape victim asked for it in an affidavit filed in court?

The girl was beaten, in a coma for 5 days, and left unable to ever bear children because of the brutality of the rape.

Hillary... For women and children, my ass.

Old 10-16-2016, 09:32 AM

46,978 posts, read 26,033,054 times
Quote:
That has nothing to do with Hillary taking the case "as a favor" (Hillary's own words, in the taped interview that's gone public).
It has everything to do with it. If you like the protections of the Sixth, you have no right whatsoever to act offended at those who provide them. As I said before, if you like flush toilets, you have no call to look down at the guy who shovels sewage at the waste processing plant.

Unless you're so pro-government that you think it's fine for prosecutors and judges to run roughshod over such details as constitutional safeguards. Have I misread your posts that badly?

Quote:
She could have said no, and a different lawyer would have defended the rapist.
Because that's what should be looking for in a candidate for office - someone who'll shirk an unpleasant task and hope somebody else shows up to pick up the slack.

In taking an unpopular case and providing a vigorous defense, Clinton did a nasty job that the legal system - in fact, the Constitution - put on her. Slap the prosecution for bungling the case, if you wish for harsher punishment. But providing anything less than a vigorous defense would have been unprofessional and unethical for Clinton.

Her big mistake was to speak to a journalist as if she was swapping war stories with another attorney. That was bad judgment, and you can certainly cite me on that.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 10-16-2016 at 09:41 AM..

Old 10-16-2016, 09:37 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
Hillary says that she is for women and children, which has turned out to be a lie based on her history with women and children. This has nothing to do with any amendment.

Hillary, as someone who stands for and cares about children, would not have voluntarily taken the defense of a child rapist, one that left the child in a coma for 5 days, requiring stitches and leaving her with a 99% chance of never being able to bear children. And, the laughing during the interview, Hillary is such a

Hillary had a choice, the 12 year old girl did not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections