Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 04:16 PM

6,232 posts, read 3,612,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Matt Sandusky (Jerry Sandusky's adopted son) defended his father vigorously even as authorities built a case against him. Matt even testified on Jerry's behalf during the preliminary trial...

Three days into the criminal trial he broke down an admitted that Jerry had molested him for years.

Moral of the story: Victims defending their abusers is an all too common symptom of an abusive relationship. Your "proof" of Donald's innocence is offensive in its ignorance.
You are seriously comparing the complicated dynamic of child abuse to this? Being someone's son and being victimized as a child is a completely different dynamite than a business woman who did a stint on reality TV voluntarily hitting up her so-called abuser from across the country for business support, and then coming out against him a few months after those business plans failed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 04:19 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,422,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
Shaking my head, you really are that ignorant...
His post is spot on correct. It is VERY common for victims to maintain a relationship with their abusers. Marriages have been built on this dynamic, sadly.

Your reply (like each and every one of your posts) is completely worthless.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:20 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
His post is spot on correct. It is VERY common for victims to maintain a relationship with their abusers. Marriages have been built on this dynamic, sadly.

Stockholm Syndrome?

Old 10-15-2016, 04:21 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
"Juanita came back for more" That sounds like you worked in the Hillary War Room to stop the Bimbo Eruptions and blame the victims.
That is what YOUR candidate is currently doing on the national stage and to the WORLD. He says they are too ugly to molest.

I wouldn't be pointing fingers if I were you.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:55 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,980,547 times
She claims she was sexually assualted and after the assault wilingly joined him in bed to watch tv and be molested some more all before dinner. This one is the least credible in my humble opinion.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:57 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
That is what YOUR candidate is currently doing on the national stage and to the WORLD. He says they are too ugly to molest.

I wouldn't be pointing fingers if I were you.
MY candidate isn't the alleged sexual assaulter or the known woman who stands by and protects her own sexual assaulter. I won't lower myself on behalf of any candidate to denigrate a woman by alleging that, in your words, "Juanita came back for more.'

Old 10-15-2016, 05:03 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:

You call what she alleges a 'relationship' ? It's very common for women in an abusive relationship to stay. I doubt it's common for women who are sexually assaulted by a man at a supposed business meeting to try and reconnect 9 years later.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:24 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Well - she also said that she was AT that event and that is when Hillary 'threatened' her by thanking her for working on the campaign.

IF you believe her - certainly you must also believe those that accuse Trump. There is no reason not to.
Yes, she did mention that while she was there an angry Hillary approached her. I'm simply refuting the claim that she was still into Bill enough to attend his event (per her words). The woman accusing Trump was obviously begging him to come to her restaurant.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:26 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
The stories are being refuted by the day now.

Crying wolf in such a obvious way is only going to to make the public doubt real victims.

I can only imagine how offensive the lying by these women is to real victims.

It's shameful what Hillary is willing doing in an effort to become president.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:31 PM

286 posts, read 150,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The stories are being refuted by the day now.

These women lying is truly offensive to real victims.

It's shameful what Hillary is willing doing in an effort to become president.
None of these women's stories have been refuted or debunked.

None, not one.

The only liars are Trump and his apologists with their phony debunking stories. Sad and pathetic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections