Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 08:05 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,033,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
But Hillary has Bill on the campaign trail and wants him running the economy despite lying under oath as POTUS. If we should totally dismiss everything he says, why is he such a prominent part of the Democratic Party?
And their hero? I don't get how two people who at a minimum are just as guilty of doing EVERYTHING (and more) they are railing at Trump about can be the DNC gods that they are.

What the hell has gone wrong? Is this REALLY the best both sides can put up? What does this say about all the hard core party people? We have been sold out as a nation.
Trump is correct about one thing, IT'S TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 08:10 AM

27,163 posts, read 15,341,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Very shocking video. The media declared Hillary the winner and with all dirty stuff we find out it is not strange if she will win.

I never expected so much corruption. My eyes opened and I'm shocked to see what is happening.

Sadly this is only a small slice of the corruption.
There is evidence out there for everyone who works for much, much more.

Anyone else would have been forced to leave the campaign a long time ago.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Seriously, how is this not at the top with about 1 million comments?

And mods-no this doesn't belong in elections.

These people belong in jail for colluding to co-ordinate superpacs, incitement to riot (conspiracy) etc etc etc.

People were hurt, and jailed over this stuff.

https://www.conservativereview.com/c...-trump-rallies

And yes, I know okeefe is legendary for editing and misleading folks. But some of this is so obviously not edited. And if I assume nothing else is in contexxt...the statements made are...bad.

These people belong in jail. Not just fired.

The collusion alone should bring indictments.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:13 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
It may increase the amount of people holding their nose and voting for Trump as an anti Hillary vote!

The Dem. may get scared that the elections are getting so close with not much time to undo the harm!

Old 10-19-2016, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Sadly none of this matters, only that Trump has a potty mouth and has some unfounded (as of yet) accusations levied against him.

You'll notice no MSM organization will pick up on any of this.

The only way this will get out is via social media...
You are right.
I have been putting this stuff out there because I know there are many especially Hillary supporters that do not hear this stuff.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:15 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,188,329 times
All organized by the democratic party. wonder who they paid to throw the bricks through the windows of the Republican parties campaign quarters.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:19 AM

33,582 posts, read 18,188,329 times
More corruption. The Pew institute says there are 18 million illegal votes caste at the election.

Old 10-19-2016, 08:29 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,905,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
More corruption. The Pew institute says there are 18 million illegal votes caste at the election.
That is not what the Pew Charitable Trust says.

Not that I expect you to actually research it and to come back and correct your misstatement.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:39 AM

4,800 posts, read 2,807,439 times
Default The Lizard King

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post

Trump is correct about one thing, IT'S TIME TO DRAIN THE SWAMP...
Yah. As far as I know, the person who resuscitated the phrase in recent political use in the US was JEB Bush, late R. FL gov. & late candidate for the current GOP presidential nod. He was pushed offstage, of course, by the orange-haired troll.

Pres. R. Reagan also said it, back when, & the phrase has been in use off & on for a long time even before that.

Old 10-19-2016, 09:48 AM

4,800 posts, read 2,807,439 times
Default Just the fax, ma'am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
All organized by the democratic party. wonder who they paid to throw the bricks through the windows of the Republican parties campaign quarters.
Nah, not quarters nor even campaign quarters. Looking @ coverage, it appears that the attack was carried out deliberately after hours, when nobody was home in the GOP campaign headquarters in NC (if that's the subject).

As to Who did it, that's under investigation. As to paying someone - there are rowdies, I'm sure, who would do that for free. In the case of the NC firebombing of GOP HQ - (not bricks) - it's odd that anyone would bother. The Democratic campaign professionals knew that the local district was heavily Democratic to begin with - so there's no motive for an attack on the GOP building. & I expect that Hillary will carry the district, come election day - if she hasn't already (early & absentee voting).

Likely it was freelance rowdies, but forensics may turn up evidence that aids in capturing suspects. The collected evidence has been forwarded to the FBI for their forensic investigation. We'll just have to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections