Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2016, 04:59 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,761,394 times

Advertisements

Clearly Hillary will take a pen and take guns away as her answer on the first question failed to include the 2nd amendment.

Hillary doesn't care about the 2nd amendment as she clearly didn't include it I her answer by saying she will appoint justices who lean a certain way so abortions can be done till full term of a pregnancy.

Hillary was clear to many people who don't allow murder of a fetus/baby that can live on its own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 05:52 AM

25,963 posts, read 22,132,993 times
Hillary is detached in the head and has no heart or soul. If there wasn't so much ignorance about history, many would see where the gun agenda is going. And, abortion? Well, I have heard she had several herself and those that have had abortions want to feel like killing their baby was the right thing to do so she is their hero.

I know she wants to minimize religion in our country to make abortion more acceptable and even up until the second before natural birth. "Abortion stops a beating heart." I still do not understand how a person that murders a woman can be charged in many states with a double homicide when a pre-born baby counts for "tissue". As we know, Hillary is not human.

On gun control, this is a great article: TEN MYTHS ABOUT GUN CONTROL

What history tells us about gun confiscation: Back to the Future: What History Teaches About Gun Confiscations – Dave Hodges – The Common Sense Show

Hillary walks hand-in-hand with big pharma and the medical machine pushes psychotropic drugs, anyone using those would not be given a permit, 49 million Americans would be eliminated at that point. Even short term use would show up in one's record. I don't take them but 49 million do.

It is important to slowly confiscate weapons and drug the population to minimize the resistance.

Old 10-21-2016, 11:21 AM

8,793 posts, read 8,168,172 times
Default 2nd amendment. Hillary's answer on Supreme court didn't incl. mentioning 2nd amendment nor Constitution

"Hillary Clinton: I Don't Want To Repeal Second Amendment..."

Thread Fail, Next

Old 10-21-2016, 11:54 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,100,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
"Hillary Clinton: I Don't Want To Repeal Second Amendment..."

Thread Fail, Next
No, she wants to appoint supreme court justices that, like her do not believe the second amendment is an individual right.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:03 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,666,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No, she wants to appoint supreme court justices that, like her do not believe the second amendment is an individual right.
Hillary will not infringe on the 2nd. even if she wanted to. But I like how you talk. I've got at least 8 assault type weapons that are redundant to my collection that I've been wanting to sell. I always wait for the next gun panic. Last one was the Sandy Hook panic when 3 Bushy AR15s that I bought at Wally World for 479.00 sold for 1500-1650 each.
Looking forward to dumping some Bulgarian Kalashnikovs for beaucoup bucks come spring when the next gun panic hits.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:05 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
I'm surprised you have any guns left.

Didn't Obama take them all?

Old 10-21-2016, 12:07 PM

2,218 posts, read 1,946,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Hillary will not infringe on the 2nd. even if she wanted to. But I like how you talk. I've got at least 8 assault type weapons that are redundant to my collection that I've been wanting to sell. I always wait for the next gun panic. Last one was the Sandy Hook panic when 3 Bushy AR15s that I bought at Wally World for 479.00 sold for 1500-1650 each.
Looking forward to dumping some Bulgarian Kalashnikovs for beaucoup bucks come spring when the next gun panic hits.
Seriously. I don't think these people even realize they are being exploited as shills for the gun industry.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:13 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,168,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Of course she wants justices who fit her world view. I don't think that description is exactly what you are selling... But did you expect that she would want to appoint justices that DO NOT believe in what she does. You do realize there are consequences to selecting a lousy candidate to lead your party, don't you?

If your party has any idea what compromise meant, you wouldn't be feeling this angst. How many times has the left begged and pleaded with the right to come to the table to at least discuss some gun control. The answer was always "absolutely not!" Maybe a few more left leaning justices will make the right understand that this is not supposed to be a parliamentarian system and what that means.

Old 03-16-2018, 01:33 PM

2 posts, read 773 times
Exclamation No, she wants to appoint supreme court justices that, like her do not believe the second amendment is an individual righ

It's no use to sit down with a party to reach the middle ground, when they believe that the end justifies the means.
Just like the Muslims, who believe in the quran, which teaches them to lie to the infidel, get what they want.

Old 03-16-2018, 11:29 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,673,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Clearly Hillary will take a pen and take guns away as her answer on the first question failed to include the 2nd amendment.

Hillary doesn't care about the 2nd amendment as she clearly didn't include it I her answer by saying she will appoint justices who lean a certain way so abortions can be done till full term of a pregnancy.

Hillary was clear to many people who don't allow murder of a fetus/baby that can live on its own.
If only Hillary had actual powers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections