Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 11:27 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
So far this has probably been his very best speech. Incredible. I wish all those on the fence, or who don;t want Hillary were watching this.
I agree this is his best speech and wish he had acted more presidential like he is today from the beginning.
I'm not going to decide probably until the last moment. I am leaning toward Evan McMullin since he is on our ballot and if he wins two states (already ahead in UT) he may dilute the electoral votes enough it goes to the House and they can choose another candidate.

But today listening to Trump not acting like a moron narcissist, I agreed with most of his 100 day plan.
I just don't think he will be able to get along with anybody to get anything done.

So it will be a last minute choice for me....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2016, 11:32 AM

613 posts, read 360,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
I agree this is his best speech and wish he had acted more presidential like he is today from the beginning.
I'm not going to decide probably until the last moment. I am leaning toward Evan McMullin since he is on our ballot and if he wins two states (already ahead in UT) he may dilute the electoral votes enough it goes to the House and they can choose another candidate.

But today listening to Trump not acting like a moron narcissist, I agreed with most of his 100 day plan.
I just don't think he will be able to get along with anybody to get anything done.

I like McMullin and I might have voted for him if he was on the ballot in my state. Reasonable, fiscally conservative true Republican with integrity and no flip flopping positions.

Old 10-22-2016, 11:37 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,082,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post

So he has ONE presidential moment and that's enough to wipe out the months of un-presidential moments? You yourself admit that most of the time he acts like a "moron narcissist." Given the ratio of presidential to unpresidential moments, which Donald Trump do you think is likely to sit in the Oval Office, should, God forbid, he get there?

Basically what you are saying is that you might well vote for that moron narcissist because occasionally, he acts like an adult. That's a mighty low bar you have set for the president of the United States.

Old 10-22-2016, 11:57 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
He would have to get a drivers license and could register to vote at the same place as illegals do now.

Not sure he would be so approving of what he sees now. Might be more inclined to wonder why he bothered to keep the nation united after looking at what the anti America left has done.
How cute! Listening to some RW bloviator again?

What do you think Lincoln would say about some poseur comparing his fight to avoid the clap with men being sent off to war by their country?

I think Abe would label him the jackass that he is.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:05 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,947,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainWhite View Post
Did Putin write his speech?
Why bring up Putin now? After all, in 2012, Obama and clown assured us that Russia is no threat, and that we should get rid of the Rocky IV foreign policy.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:07 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalove View Post
Good lord, Lincoln is probably spinning in his tomb at the sheer hubris.
When is Hillary going to speak to "the people"? Oh that's right, speaking to us is beneath her and she's running out the clock.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:25 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,422,622 times
Interesting location for his 100 day speech - - Trump's deplorables view Gettysburg the way neo-nazis view Stalingrad.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:29 PM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post

Basically what you are saying is that you might well vote for that moron narcissist because occasionally, he acts like an adult. That's a mighty low bar you have set for the president of the United States.
No, I said I agree with his policies. I agree with the direction he says he would take this country --- just not sure he could pull much of it off. If it looks like McMullin can get enough votes to make the House choose, I'll go,for that. But I'm terrified at the direction Hillary will take us.

LOL -- its not ME that set the low bar -- it's the two parties and their candidates.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:49 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Trump stood up against AT&T buying Time Warner. Isn't this something the Democratic candidate should be railing against? Has Hillary weighed in on the subject?

Old 10-22-2016, 01:04 PM

592 posts, read 502,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Our next president " TRUMP" is addressing the nation at Gettysburg Pa. where President Abe Lincoln made his greatest speech in history.

Stay tuned folks our next president " Trump" will be addressing the nation in a few moments and we will be giving you the highlights and important points as he does.

If democrats can put down the "how to commit a crime manual 101" by crooked Hillary long enough we welcome them too.

To say he will sue women who have accused him of unwanted sexual behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections